All About Kim Himchan 3

All About Kim Himchan

(Memory) 

"Boring" Himchan sighed. Turning his back towards Yongguk and leaving the humiliating scene.

....

Yongguk's mind went blank as he stared at the vacant eyes in his doorway. His palms began to sweat and his words were stuck in his throat. It felt like hours before Himchan finally spoke. 

"Why didn't you answer me?" Himchan asked clearing his throat.

Yongguk became confused at Himchan's question, what does he mean? He didn't ask me anything. Himchan sighed running his hand through his glossy hair, giving Yongguk a chance to admire the perfect body which was displayed in front of him.

"Why did you leave school? Are you ill? Why do you keep avoiding my questions?" Himchan asked Yongguk

"Why are you here? Why do you know where I live?" Yongguk asked avoiding Himchan's eyes.

"I saw you coming this way and I was heading in the same direction" Himchan answered while pressing the palm of his hand against Yongguk's forehead. 

Yongguk flinched at Himchan's touch but he didn't dislike it. Is he concerned about me? Is that why he's here?

Yongguk froze as he watched Himchan feel his own forehead, checking if they're temperatures were the same.

"I have no intention of hurting you" Himchan said with a puzzled look on his face "You aren't too hot. Why did you leave school?"

"Why are you here?" 

"Since you're new, I thought you were nervous about coming to school so I came to see if you were really okay" Himchan answered removing his hand from Yongguk's forehead. "But you seem to be fine".

How could you?! How could you not remember me?! I'm not new! I'm okay, just leave already. Yongguk closed his eyes tight hoping that everything was just a dream, only to open his eyes and see the distance between his and Himchan's face had gotten smaller. Yongguk felt Himchan's warm breath sting his cheek in the cold weather making his cheeks burn red, hidden by the dark lighting at his doorway. Yongguk stared into Himchan's inquisitive eyes.

"Is he okay? Can we go now" an unfamiliar voice said from behind Himchan. Yongguk was shocked to see a small girl peek from behind him, he was so taken in by Himchan's presence that he didn't notice her. Her long black hair flowed in the wind as she stared at Yongguk with big brown eyes. She oozed innocence and femininity. Wow so cute! Who is she? 

"Ah!" Himchan spoke up "this is my girlfriend, Ga Yun" Himchan said, catering to Yongguk's curiosity. 

What? Girlfriend? 

Yongguk's eyes grew wider and his body tensed up in the cold air, he felt as though his heart had been ripped out and flung in the depths of a dark abyss. Everything was becoming blurred. Yongguk wanted to run, run from this scene and hope that it was all an illusion, but he couldn't move and he couldn't speak. Everything had just shattered in front of him. Himchan's dark eyes narrowed. 

"You can't tell anyone okay! It's a secret" Himchan smiled. No, don't show me your smile when it's for someone else. Himchan threw his arm around Ga Yun's shoulder making her cheeks glisten red in the dark weather. "We had somewhere to go today but I stopped to see if you were okay" Himchan said revealing his intentions to Yongguk. Yongguk didn't want to imagine it. Didn't want to imagine Himchan's aroused state, his heavy, short breaths, his exhausted sighs, his sweat, his bare skin being revealed to somebody else. 

"I'm fine, you can go now" Yongguk said, moving his eyes to the ground and listening to harsh tone in his voice. 

"Ah, okay" Himchan said soundingg disappointed "come to school on monday" Himchan smiled while patting Yongguk's head.

"Bye bye" Gan Yun said waving at Yongguk as she left, holding onto Himchan. .

Yongguk closed his door, sitting in the dark he tried to fight back his tears, as he listened to the footsteps get further away from his door. Slowly and gradually. Yongguk pulled his knees into his chest and buried his head into his arms, letting out a sigh. He sat for what felt like hours before finally going to shower.

.....

Himchan pulled Ga Yun closer by the waist, feeling her slender body press against his side made him feel excited. Ahh she's so cute. Ga Yun broke the silence that lingered between them as they walked to her home.

"Why did you want to check on him" Ga Yun asked, pulling away from Himchan's hold.

"I knew someone like him who wanted to die" Himchan answered sighing.

"He's weird" 

"He's interesting"  Himchan thought as he walked through the door of Ga Yun's home.