All About Kim Himchan 8

All About Kim Himchan

"Do you want me to stop?" Yongguk whispered in a low deep voice making Himchan's legs feel weak so that Yongguk had to grip his waist to stop him from falling.

Himchan didn't answer. He was overcome with lust and desire. The desire to be touched. About another guy, I have never had these kinds of feelings Himchan thought as he tilted his head allowing Yongguk to . Himchan thought Yongguk seemed manlier when holding him and Himchan enjoyed it. The thought of Yongguk pushing him down aroused him and made him want more.

"Now you're not answering my questions" Yongguk smiled as he was kissing Himchan's neck making Himchan blush.

Yongguk began to push his hands up Himchan's shirt, caressing his skin, absorbing every part of Himchan into his memory so he wouldn't forget this moment between Himchan and himself. Just as Yongguk was about to move his hand to explore below Himchan's waist there was a faint knocking at the door, drowned out by Himchan's heavy breaths.

"Don't answer it" Yongguk whispered biting down on Himchan's neck, hard enough to draw blood, hard enough to leave a mark.

But the knocking persisted, ruining the atmosphere that Yongguk had longed for, Himchan broke away from Yongguk's grip and fixed his shirt. Ah what a pain! Yongguk thought as he brushed his hair back, watching Himchan walk to the front door. Himchan looked in the wall mirror before answering, astonished at the red mark dominating his skin. He put on a jacket and zipped it all the way up, covering the present Yongguk had left behind.

Himchan opened the door and Yongguk saw a person which filled him with hate and made his skin itch. It was Ga Yun, begging for attention Yongguk thought as he looked away from the door, his hands forming into fists. I forgot that he hadn't broken up with her. Why?! Yongguk walked to sink to get a glass of water to suppress the desire to tell Ga Yun to go away.

"Ah Yongguk is here too!" Ga Yun exclaimed making Yongguk flinch at her disgustingly cheery voice. He wanted to punch her annoying ! Yongguk thought as he walked out of the kitchen and to the front door.

"Hello" Yongguk said, showing Ga Yun a fake smile. She waved at him.

"Do you want to go out? Or are you going to stay home all afternoon?" Ga Yun clung to Himchan's jacket forgetting Yongguk's presence.

"But I have a guest..." Himchan said calmly, placing his hand on hers making Yongguk want to slap him and tell him not to touch her!

"Why would you want to spend so much time with him?! Let me come in please~" Ga Yun pouted as she tried to sound cute. Disgusting Yongguk thought.

"You can go home right?" Ga Yun looked at Yongguk with pleading eyes, still clinging to Himchan

"Ah, I was just about to leave!" Yongguk exclaimed, becoming agitated. But Yongguk smiled to himself knowing that Himchan becomes weak and submissive in his arms.

Yongguk walked upstairs to get his bag, his steps were slow. He didn't want to leave, he wanted to hold Himchan again, behind him he felt a presence. He turned around and saw himchan standing in the doorway of his bedroom.

"I'm sorry. I'll walk you to the station" Himchan said looking down at the floor.

"It's okayYongguk said looking away from Himchan and picking up his bag.

"I invited you here, so I'll walk you" Himchan said with an authorative tone reminding Yongguk of Himchan's character.

Yongguk walked past Himchan.

"Okay then let's go" he said quietly without looking at Himchan.

They both turned and began to walk downstairs.

"I'll be back in a minute" Himchan shouted to Ga Yun who was sitting in the living room.

With that, both Himchan and Yongguk walked out of the house. The walk was slow and silent, neither said a word. It wasn't that there was nothing to talk about, neither knew how to bring a topic up after the event at Himchan's. Yongguk held his head down watching his feet while Himchan looked straight ahead, eyes empty as if he was staring into blank space.

"Uh... About that..." Yongguk said quietly gesturing his hand towards his neck "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave a mark"

"Don't apologise, I didn't tell you to stop" Himchan said in a monotone voice, not looking at Yongguk.

Even after those few words they both continued to walk in silence until they both stopped in front of the train station. As Himchan stopped, Yongguk continued to walk but Himchan grabbed his wrist, stopping him too. Yongguk felt the grip on his wrist tighten and he wondered if Himchan was going to tell him to forget about everything that happened. But he didn't, Himchan held out his hand which confused Yongguk.

"Your phone" Himchan said quickly, lowering his head to hide his embarrassment "give it to me" he demanded.

Yongguk fumbled through his pockets and handed Himchan his phone. As Yongguk watched Himchan save his number, he watched Himchan's hands shake and felt as if he was in a state of bliss. Watching the boy he liked become shy because of him was something that made Yongguk forget about Ga Yun or the fact that Himchan hadn't broken up with her. Himchan pushed the phone into Yongguk's chest.

"Call me" Himchan demanded as he let go of Yongguk's wrist and turned, walking away quickly.

Yongguk blushed as he also turned and walked to catch the train.

-------------------------------------

Upon reaching home Himchan entered and saw Ga Yun standing in front of the door. 

"Is something wrong?" he said calmly as he took off his shoes.

"What time did he get here? He was still in his uniform" Ga Yun questioned Himchan. 

"It doesn't matter, does it?" Himchan said staring at Ga Yun.

"No, it doesn't" Ga Yun smiled as she jumped on Himchan and kissed him.

Himchan didn't feel the same feelings he felt when Yongguk touched him and this irritated him, making him let go of Ga Yun and walk past her.

"I'm staying over" Ga Yun called to Himchan.

"Okay".

--------------------------------------

As Yongguk got home he ran up to his room and flung himself onto his bed. Staring at his phone he wondered if he should call Himchan or not, making him become flustered however he remembered that Himchan had called him earlier in school How did he get my number?! Yongguk sat up and scratched his head ah whatever! It doesn't matter Yongguk fell back and played with his phone until he finally fell asleep.