All About Kim Himchan 4

All About Kim Himchan

Monday morning for Yongguk brought lots of questions spinning in his head. Yongguk was worried about going back to school after Himchan showed up at his door on Friday. Ahh why did he have to come here? Yongguk hid his red cheeks in his covers as he remebered being so close to Himchan. But then he remembered the young girl, Ga Yun, Her? Ah I hope they've broken up. Yongguk shook his head to get rid of the bad thoughts and told himself not to be so selfish. Yongguk hauled himself out of bed to get ready for school. Opening his window he felt a cold rush of morning air brush his skin making him tremble.

"Yongguk! Get up now! Come and eat" Yongguk's mother shouted.

"I'm already awake" Yongguk sighed as he brushed his fingers through his hair and closed his window.

Yongguk washed up and got dressed, then went to join his family at the table.

After rushing through breakfast Yongguk left the house quietly and buried his mouth in his scarf to keep warm. Yongguk walked slowly to school, watching his feet as they stepped one in front of the other. He just couldn't remove the image of Himchan being so close from his mind, it made him hot I shouldn't think of him in that way! Yongguk told himself, as he closed his eyes. Once he opened them again he saw Ga Yun staring into his face, replacing the distance which Himchan once stood, Yongguk stepped back, startled as the young girl began smiling.

"Let's walk to school together" Ga Yun smiled as she stepped beside Yongguk.

The walk to school was painful, slow and silent. Yongguk couldn't bare it anymore and he wanted to run away, instead he decided to muster the courage to say something to the creature he envied.

"When did you and Himchan -" Yongguk began before Ga Yun cut him off.

"When did you and Himchan meet" Ga Yun asked as she stared at Yongguk's face.

"Ah, I went to the same middle school as him, we briefly met" Yongguk said meeting her eyes "But not enough to become friends" Yongguk answered as he lowered his eyes to the floor. He felt guilty. Guilty because Ga Yun was so nice and it annoyed him. Guilty because he wanted her to disappear.

"Hm, I see. I thought you were familiar with each other since he asked to see you" Ga Yun said.

"Is that so..." Yongguk answered as his voice trailed off. The walk continued in silence.

Upon reaching the school gates Yongguk saw Himchan waiting at the double doors, Ga Yun waved goodbye to Yongguk and ran to Himchan, leaving Yongguk to watch as they entered school together, making his chest tighten and the feeling of hatred fill him up. The school bell rang and Yongguk felt a sinking feeling in his stomach as he entered the school I hate monday mornings he exhaled and walked into his classroom preparing for the long morning.

*****

The bell for lunch rang and Yongguk felt as if the life he left home with, had come back to him until he heard a voice that drained the colour from his skin. Himchan's voice. Why is he here?! He's not even in my class! When Yongguk saw who Himchan was talking to his whole body froze and he became pretrified as he tried to push himself to get up to leave the classroom. It was Zelo. How did I not notice him?! How didn't I know he was in my class?!

(Memory)

"Ahh~ stop he's going to cry" Zelo said as he laughed pointing at Yongguk's crimson face. As Yongguk tried to speak, Zelo's hand met his cheek leaving a stinging feeling running through his skin. "Yah! Stop touching him, he's disgusting".

Yongguk shook his head and looked away from Zelo as he felt his body begin to itch with fear and fill with sweat. Yongguk heard Himchan and Zelo begin to move closer to him to talk to another boy but Yongguk didn't want to turn and see who it was in fear that it was another one of the boys who humiliated him. Yongguk listened as they spoke.

"Are you both still coming to my house tonight?" Himchan asked Zelo and the other boy.

"Ah, I'm not to sure, there's a new comic out" the unfamilar boy answered. 

"Kim Yo Han! Which is better a comic or this movie?" Zelo whispered as he grabbed Yo Han's shoulders.

As Yongguk watched their reflections through the window his body relaxed and he let out a sigh of relief knowing that the other boy wasn't someone he knew but then again I don't really know anybody Yongguk thought to himself. However Yongguk's body froze once he saw Zelo's reflection staring at him. Yongguk turned away from the window and stared hard at his desk. Hard enough to burn a hole through it.

"Hey you! You're that ho-" Zelo began before Himchan cut him off.

"You again, I forgot this was your class. Since Yo Han won't come, do you want to instead?"

Yongguk didn't look up and he didn't answer, he didn't know how to. It was Himchan! Himchan's house is place Yongguk thought he would never go to.

"Ah, you're doing it again" Himchan laughed, waving his hand in front of Yongguk's face.

"Doing what?" Yongguk questioned, looking up and staring at the godly figure in front of him.

"Ignoring my questions. Is it a habit?".

"No... I'll come" Yongguk hesitated but decided he would go.

"Why are you inviting him?! He won't even like the movie" Zelo snorted.

"Why?" Himchan questioned.

Zelo didn't answer, instead he walked out of the classroom.

"I'm going to buy a drink" he shouted, waving at Himchan as he walked away. The bell rung for the end of break and Yongguk felt as if everything had lit up around him I'm going to Himchan's tonight! I'm really going! A feeling of excitement ran through Yongguk's body and he couldn't wait for school to end.

******

The bell for the end of the school rang and as Yongguk walked to the gates, he saw Himchan waiting. As he arrived at the gate Himchan waved at him and called him over.

"We aren't supposed to meet at mine till 4 but you wouldn't know how to get there, so let's go together" Himchan smiled as he gestured for Yongguk to walk with him.

Yongguk felt an immense feeling of happiness run straight to his cheeks, turning them red. Walking beside Himchan felt like a dream to Yongguk, sitting beside Himchan on the train felt like heaven. But arriving at Himchan's home felt like hell. Yongguk felt nervous and didn't know what to do as he took off his shoes in Himchan's house. Himchan took off his shirt revealing a well toned back, but Yongguk wanted to see Himchan's front too. 

"You can go in the living room" Himchan said without looking at Yongguk "I'll be back downstairs in a minute" 

Yongguk felt an awkward air surround them both, he walked into the living room and sat down, he was tense. Yongguk wanted to leave but he had already come this far and had no excuse to go now so he relaxed his body and sank back into the chair. As Himchan entered the room, Yongguk straightened himself.

"It's okay, relax" Himchan laughed "Do you want something to drink". Himchan had enetered the room in a fitted shirt making Yongguk's body heat up, it was as if his body was melting why did I come again? Yongguk asked himself, wiping the sweat from his forehead. Himchan laughed which made Yongguk jump.

"You have a habit of not answering my questions" Himchan smiled as he put a glass in front of Yongguk. The awkward air aound them both had disappeared making Yongguk sigh in relief, but just as he got comfortable the doorbell rang making Yongguk jump.

"It must be them" Himchan sighed "I'll be back soon, you can go to my room now. It's the second door on the left" Himchan said as he pointed to the stairs

"Ah! Okay then" Yongguk said getting up nervously and walking up the stairs. Behind him, he could hear the excited chatter of Himchan's visitors, making him feel nervous as he heard the footsteps running up the stairs. Zelo's head was first to appear from behind Himchan's door making Yongguk shiver and his head burn.

"Ah it's you again" Zelo said hitting Yongguk on the back "I'm surprised you even came, aren't you embarrased" Zelo whispered making Yongguk shudder as Zelo breathed into his ear. As everyone else entered the room Zelo pulled away from Yongguk, smiling at the others.

"Okay let's put the movie in!" a boy with dark brown hair shouted .

"Himchan do you have the drinks?" a short boy asked as he sat down.

"Ah no, I forgot to go to the store!" Himchan said, running his hand through his hair and sighing.

"Then I'll go" said the short boy "Jae Kyu come to the store with me".

"Hmmm , okay as long as you buy me something" answered Jae Kyu, the boy with dark brown hair.

As the both left the room, Yongguk noticed that it was just himself, Zelo and Himchan in the room alone. The air became tense as they all lsitened to the front door close.

"Himchan, why did you invite this guy! Don't you remember what happened in middle school?!" Zelo shouted as he pointed at Yongguk.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Himchan answered, sitting down on his bed.

He really doesn't remember me? How could he forget? I hate this! I should never have come! Yongguk thought as he clenched his fists and looked to the ground. He felt hate towards Himchan for forgetting him, for leaving him and for coming back into his life.

"Why did you invite me" Yongguk asked staring at the ground, he didn't want to face Himchan again.

"You were listening to our conversation so attentively, I thought you wanted to come" Himchan answered. 

Yongguk froze.

"I didn't want to come!" Yongguk growled looking up at Himchan.

Himchan's eyes narrowed. 

"So why are you still here" Himchan said in a low voice.

"Maybe he likes you too" Zelo laughed as he pushed Himchan's shoulder.

Yongguk didn't answer as he stared into Himchan's dark eyes.

"Well?" Himchan asked "Why are you still here?".