All About Kim Himchan 6

All About Kim Himchan

It was monday and it had been a week since Yongguk felt Himchan's skin upon his own and the thought still excited him.

Himchan didn't show up for the rest of the week and he didn't come to school in the morning making Yongguk worry Is it my fault? Has he left because of me? Yongguk bit his nail and looked out of the window until he felt a shadow looming over him. As he looked up his body froze as he saw Zelo looking down on him.

"Come" Zelo said motioning his head towards the classroom door. Yongguk could feel the fierce aura emitting from Zelo so he didn't refuse the invitation. As he stood up from his seat, he lowered his eyes to the floor avoiding Zelo's face.

Yongguk followed Zelo out of the classroom what's the worse that could happen? Yongguk wiped his forehead as he looked at the body walking in front of him. Zelo hadn't always been this way, it's my fault Yongguk sighed looking to the floor again. As they walked down an empty corrider Zelo grabbed Yongguk's throat and pushed him against a wall. Clenching his teeth together Yongguk could feel that he was losing his breath.

"This is all your fault! You're so ing messed up! You mess everything up!" Zelo snarled before letting go of Yongguk, allowing him to fall to his knees and gasp for air. Yongguk was about to get up before he heard a familiar voice making his body freeze and the blood rush to his head before looking up and seeing Jong Up.

(Memory) 

"You like me? Me? A boy?... Disgusting" Jong Up laughed as he delivered another kick to Yongguk's stomach making him cough and wheeze for air. Jong Up only continued to laugh as he crouched down to look his prey in the eyes. 

"It's ing disgusting" Jong Up scoffed pushing Yongguk's face.

.....

"Ah, Zelo! Why didn't you come over on Thursday" Jong Up said smiling and patting Zelo on the back, not noticing that Yongguk was on the floor. Yongguk kept his head down, afraid to get up and afraid to move before he felt a presence crouching beside him. 

"Ah my best friend! Yongguk, how are you?" Jong Up's voice became low as he edged closer to Yongguk's face smirking "I didn't even know that you came to this school, why didn't you say something" Jong Up smiled as he pulled some of Yongguk's hair making Yongguk wince in pain.

"So they really did it?" Jong Up asked Zelo, standing up to face him. 

"It was the most horrific thing I'd seen, forcing himself onto Himchan" Zelo covered his mouth as if he was about to throw up. That's not true, is it?

"Hey, Yongguk" Jong Up placed his foot on Yongguk's back, pushing his face to the floor "Is that true? Didn't you already learn your lesson"

Yongguk didn't answer, he was caught in disbelief again Jong Up I'm sorry Yongguk sniffed.

"The worse thing is Himchan was enjoying it" Zelo said putting his hand on his stomach as if he really was going to be sick.

"Seriously?!" Jong Up began to laugh loudly "You're joking right?! That's hilarious! I didn't know two of them would be walking around us" Jong Up said, still laughing.

Yongguk could only lay there and remember the Jong Up that used to come to his house to play games and walk with him to school. The Jong Up that didn't know and didn't care about the way Yongguk was. Remembering the Jong Up before he met his new friends, before he changed, before he left Yongguk and became a different person. Yongguk stayed on the ground only wishing that Jong Up wouldn't hurt him again. Under Jong Up's fists Yongguk felt as if he lost a part of himself.

"Anyway let's go back to class, the bell is about to go and I can't get another strike" Jong Up said, moving his foot from Yongguk's back.

"Youre right" Zelo scoffed, tapping Yongguk's side with his shoe and walking away with Jong Up. 

"See you later... Yongguk" Jong Up smiled as he walked away. 

Yongguk stood up and brushed himself off, looking up at the two figures walking down the corridor. Yongguk fixed his shirt before going back to class and sitting through the first two periods with only Himchan's absence on his mind maybe it really is my fault that he hasn't come in Yongguk sighed.

.....

It was finally break time when Yongguk felt his phone vibrating in his pocket an unknown number Yongguk looked at his phone confused but answered anyway.

"Hello?" Yongguk said waiting for a reply.

"Yongguk..." A familiar voice brushed Yongguk's ear making his cheeks glow red Himchan

"Yes, Himchan" Yongguk answered, his voice shaking.

"Can you come to my house now?" asked Himchan, in the phone his breathing was heavy taking Yongguk back to the moment when he kissed Himchan.

"I'm in school" Yongguk replied don't jeopardise my education Yongguk thought to himself as he smiled.

"Come anyway" Himchan demanded as he hung up, leaving Yongguk hot headed, picking up his bag and running to the teachers office.

Rubbing his eyes Yongguk stopped outside of the teachers office and knocked.

"Ah come in"

"Miss can I sign out for today, I don't feel well" speaking in a low and slow voice Yongguk walked slowly into the teachers office and squinted his eyes, 

"You don't look well at all" the teacher said sounding concerned "do you want to go to the nurse?"

Yongguk panicked "Ah no miss, I would just feel better if I went home and sleptYongguk said slowly.

"Hm, okay then. I'll sign you out, make sure to go home and get lot's of rest" 

"Okay miss" Yongguk said slowly turning and dragging his feet out of the teachers office before running as he got to the end of the corridor.

Yongguk ran all the way to the train station, excited! Excited because he was wondering why Himchan had extended an invitation to his home?! Even better Yongguk thought as he brought his ticket. As Yongguk got on the train his urge to see Himchan grew.

......

Upon reaching Himchan's home, Yongguk became nervous, waiting for Himchan to answer the door after he'd knocked. He heard footsteps approaching the door and Yongguk's body became tense as he waited to see my darling Yongguk thought as Himchan opened the door. Yongguk stared at the figure in front of him and felt as though he was going to lose himself again, he wanted to grab Himchan's body and push it to the floor. 

"Go upstairs" Himchan said breaking Yongguk out of his fantasy "I'll be up in a minute"

Yongguk slid past Himchan, walking quickly to the stairs and going up. Yongguk looked around and noticed that no one was home again, just himself and Himchan. Yongguk took in Himchan's scent which floated in the air making him feel dizzy. Upon reaching Himchan's room, Yongguk threw himself onto Himchan's bed and hugged his pillow ahh is this weird? I don't care! It's Himchan's! Yongguk wanted to scream in excitement until he heard footsteps coming up the stairs, with that he quickly straightened Himchan's bed and knelt on the floor, with his cheeks blushing red. 

Himchan came into the room setting drinks on the table behind Yongguk. 

"I was lonely" Himchan said sitting on the bed infront of Yongguk.

"Why didn't you invite Ga Yun?" Yongguk asked, but he didn't want to know. He lowered his eyes to the floor.

"Didn't you want to come?" Himchan asked, narrowing his eyes at Yongguk.

Yongguk didn't answer, he was overcome with the feeling of happiness, he thought his heart was going to swell and explode before he could even go home. 

"Why don't you ever answer my questions?" Himchan smiled as he lay back on his bed "Do you not like talking to me?" Himchan sighed covering his face with his hands.

"I do" Yongguk answered making Himchan sit up in a hurry. 

"So you can talk" Himchan joked patting Yongguk on his head.

Yongguk was overcome with joy so much so that he blurted out "What are we going to do?"

Himchan's hand froze on Yongguk's head...

"What do you want to do?" Himchan asked moving his hand from Yongguk's head and crouching in front of him. 

Yongguk's hands began to shake.