Authors Notes: Some Thing to Explain

All About Kim Himchan

Why can't Yongguk and Himchan be together??

In chapter 11 Himchan says: "I have no say in it. At first I was enjoying it but now I can barely feel anything" By this I actually meant that they were engaged, which is why he couldn't go against his parents, since it was an arranged marriage. Which still happens in many countries especially between rich families. *Hint hint* However gradually over the years that Himchan and Yongguk drifted apart, Ga Yun and Himchan got closer, allowing his feelings for her to blossom again which is why he says he loves her at the end of chapter 13.

What is with the second button?

If you didn't know, in Japan there is a supposed tradition that when a boy graduates, he gives his second button to the person he loves. Why the second button? The second button is closest to the heart. Even though it's a Japanese tradition, I wanted to write about it because I think the meaning of the second button is really cute and touching.

Is it the end??

Sadly yes. From the beginning I never really had a happy ending in mind. Not because I'm cruel and I want to upset you guys but because I wanted to try and be realistic. I didn't want to hand you all a fantasy, I wanted to give you all a story and if I haven't accomplished that, I'm sorry but that is what I wanted to happen. To leave an impression with you all and to give you all sorts of emotions! :)

Also, don't ever 'out' anyone against their will! It's so dangerous and inconsiderate! Also, don't use 'fagg*t' against anyone! I don't say it but it was purely used for the story!

Sorry for the delay. Thank you all for reading. 
I shall write again soon.