All About Kim Himchan 7

All About Kim Himchan

Yongguk didn't know how to answer what should I do? he thought as he stared at Himchan, he badly wanted to rip off Himchan's clothes and make him his own but he was afraid.

"You don't want to answer me again?" Himchan frowned as he stared at Yongguk's face making Yongguk squeeze his eyes shut as chills ran down his spine.

"Have you broken up with Ga Yun?" Yongguk blurted out loudly, curling his hands into fists as he awaited the answer.

"Why would I break up with her?" Himchan sighed, laying back on his bed and brushing his hand through his hair.

Yongguk felt a stab of pain run through his chest as both himself and Himchan continued to sit in silence. I feel so stupid! Yongguk sighed as he opened his eyes and stared at the floor.

"Nothing" Yongguk whispered.

"What?" Himchan groaned as he stared at the ceiling. 

"I don't want to do anything" Yongguk lied as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Then are you going to just sit there?" Himchan asked turning to face Yongguk who was still sitting on the floor.

Yongguk didn't want to answer, he felt humiliated and wanted to hate Himchan but more than that he hated himself for believing that Himchan would allow the same thing to happen twice. He wanted to drag Himchan off the bed and make him beg for more but that was just a fantasy.

"Then let's play some games" Yongguk sighed as he turned away from Himchan.

"You came to play games with me?" Himchan asked with a puzzling tone.

Yongguk didn't answer, as he began to look through Himchan's games he only had the desire to leave. He so badly wanted to hold Himchan but he couldn't take the awkward atmosphere that lingered around them.

"Don't you remember me from middle school?" Yongguk asked, not looking at Himchan.

"Is there a reason why I should remember you?" Himchan asked Yongguk as he got off the bed at sat beside him.

Again, Yongguk felt as though someone had stabbed him in the heart as a throbbing pain continued in his chest. Yongguk the tv avoiding looking at Himchan, he felt rage and jealousy boil inside him as he couldn't believe Himchan didn't remember him and he was jealous of all the people who were able to be close to Himchan when he couldn't be. As they both sat there in silence Yongguk didn't want to play games anymore, he didn't want to do anything. He was just tired. Emotionally tired and physically tired.

"You don't want to play anymore?" Himchan asked in a lazy voice staring at the blank screen.

"I just want to go home" Yongguk mumbled as he set the game down in front of him.

"Then why did you come here if you wanted to go home?" Himchan sighed still staring at the blank tv screen.

"You don't want me to go?" Yongguk asked looking at Himchan.

"Go if you want to, you know where the door is" Himchan answered as he also turned to look at Yongguk.

"I don't really want to" Yongguk said quietly pulling his knees into his chest.

"Then don't say things you don't mean" Himchan said with a tone of anger.

Why has he become so angry? Yongguk thought as he stared at the ground in silence. It was becoming apparent to Yongguk that Himchan didn't really want him to leave but he was confused about why he doesn't want me to leave because he's lonely? Or he doesn't want me to leave because he only wants my company? Yongguk blushed at his thoughts hoping that it was because Himchan wanted Yongguk's company only, it made him feel as if he had become someone important.

"Sitting in silence isn't fun" Himchan sighed looking at Yongguk.

"You're right. I want to eat, I'm hungry" Yongguk muttered while looking at the floor.

"Do you normally go around demanding things?" Himchan laughed as he ran his fingers though Yongguk's hair, making Yongguk's face flare up again into a deep red. "Let's go downstairs" Himchan smiled as he pulled Yongguk's arm.

We're like a new couple Yongguk thought as Himchan pulled him down the stairs, Yongguk smiled to himself as he felt a sense of overwhelming accomplishment.

"We can eat together" Himchan said as they both entered the kitchen. Yongguk thought he heard the tone of relief through Himchan's words which made him worry.

"What about your parents?" Yongguk asked as he watched Himchan open the fridge.

"What about them?" Himchan answered looking up at Yongguk.

"Where are they?" Yongguk asked not wanting to upset Himchan but wanting to know more about him.

"Look around, can you see them?" Himchan spread out his arm and gestured it around the kitchen.

"No..." Yongguk answered feeling as though he had asked something which he shouldn't have.

"Then they aren't here" Himchan answered turning away from Yongguk and looking back into the fridge.

For a moment the awkward feeling between them had disappeared while upstairs but Yongguk felt as if it had all come rushing back all because he had tried to talk about something which didn't involve him. He didn't want to make Himchan angry and he didn't want the awkward atmosphere to remain but he just didn't know how to make the situation better.

Himchan walked towards Yongguk and placed his hand on Yongguk's shoulder.

"I'm not angry" he smiled.

"I'm sorry" Yongguk mumbled as his body started to heat up just from Himchan's smile and touch. He felt guilty because all he could think about was touching Himchan's body.

"It's okay, your questions didn't bother me" Himchan said walking past Yongguk.

Yongguk spun around and grabbed Himchan's waist pulling him close, he had finally snapped, he was overcome with desire as Himchan had come so close, even touched him making his body hot. He didn't want to let go as he rested his forehead on Himchan's shoulder. He wanted to devour the body which he held, and to explore every part of  it, the pleasure Yongguk felt just from holding Himchan made the blood rush through him, making him tighten his grip on Himchan. Yongguk began to kiss Himchan's neck, it and biting it. If only I could have you now Yongguk thought as he listened to Himchan's breathing get heavier, only making his body feel weak as he wanted to throw Himchan down and make sure that this time Himchan would never forget who he is.

"I thought you said that you didn't want to do anything" Himchan whispered as he smiled.