All About Kim Himchan 1

All About Kim Himchan

Bang Yongguk hadn't been at school more than 3 months but it wasn't long before he began to notice things.

He began to notice that people would whisper but they would not approach him. He began to notice that he was alone. At first he thought that everyone had found out and that he would have to experience the same hell that he went through in middle school. But then he began to notice that everyone had formed friendships and he wasn't a part of them. He didn't have the courage to talk, didn't have the courage to make friends so he chose to act as if he preferred to be alone. Soon being alone was something that Yongguk desired rather than being in school.

It was Thursday morning and Bang Yongguk looked out of the window, hoping that today he wouldn't be surprised by rain. It was the beginning of December and the sky was clear. That meant that today, Yongguk would have to endure physical education outside with everyone else. He hated that the most, being in a crowd where he was able to notice he was an outcast. Yongguk noticed a boy outside walking with a group. Yongguk's chest began to tighten, and his eyes widened as he became breathless. Yongguk noticed the boy's jet black hair constrasting his celestial pale skin among the blurred faces that laughed and walked with him.

Yongguk mentally slapped himself as he came to recognise the face of the boy who had penetrated his thoughts. "That's Himchan" he thought to himself "Kim Himchan". Yongguk's vision became blurred and his eyes became wet as he turned away from the window, placing his head on his desk.

...

Later that day when it was time to go home it began to rain heavily, Yongguk let out a heavy sigh remembering the event in the morning "is this a sign of bad luck?".

 

 

Authors Note: This first chapter is short, I know. I wanted to build some tension for you guys so that when the story goes on there will be BANG and POW and shock. Look forward to it please.