Step Three

10 Steps To Hear: You're My Girlfriend ♥
three.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I lay on my bed and my eyes stopped on the t-shirt that Himchan gave me last week. Yes, I haven't seen him for a week. When we started dating I admit it was difficult not having him near me, but now with time, I was used to it, and of course, I have to understand that he doesn't always have time for me. I know he sometimes arrives to the dorm and wants to rest, so I don't talk much with him because I don't want to bother him. I know these days without seeing him showed me how much I miss him and how much I like him. I know he feels the same, although he tries to hide.

I gave a small laugh and looked at the ceiling. I remember perfectly the day we met. Daehyun introduced us, and Himchan stared at me stunned. Daehyun and I are childhood friends so I've known him practically since birth and so he wanted to introduce me to his friends. Of all the guys he introduced me, of BAP; Himchan was the one who caught more my attention. I don't know if it was because of his beautiful smile, his playfulness or his big and captivating eyes. I just know that our friendship grew until we are where we are now. I don't regret anything and I think I'll never regret. I got up from bed and my phone started vibrating on the desk. I took a big step and answered the call.

“Yeoboseyo.” I replied.

"Hello ______-ah, I've been longing to hear your voice." I heard the voice of Himchan whispering on the other side of the line and I turned suddenly to my right side causing my foot got stuck in the desk chair and I fell on the black carpet of my room. I bit my lower lip not to say any swear word. "Yah ______, what was that noise?" Himchan asked a little high and I raised my face to see that the papers that I had written for my exam were scattered on the floor.

"Oh, it was nothing." I said in a low voice and stood up. My foot was throbbing but if I spread an ointment, it surely would pass. It was just a slight pain. I opened the door to my room to go to the bathroom to get the ointment.

"Don't lie. I heard a noise." He said and I sighed.

"I fell." I shrugged and opened the stopper of the ointment and rubbed it on my foot. The pain was already passing.

"Oh, clumsy girl." I could hear him laughing.

"I think if I had banged my head against the wall, you wouldn't be laughing at this point." I protested, ending with his laughter. That's how things must be said. He can’t make fun of me.

"Don't exaggerate." He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, ok, tell me why you called me." I asked and put the ointment in the place.

"Well, I and the boys are here in the shopping center next to your house because of a fan meeting." I heard him talking, and a small smile opened up in my mouth. Does he want me to go there? I hope so. I said nothing and he continued talking. "I.. I want you to come here." He asked in a whisper.

"And why you want me to go there?" I asked and was laughing internally. I want to play a little bit with him. From time to time it doesn't hurt, right?

"Well. I.. I don't know.." I figured he was now shrugging. He is sometimes difficult to be understood, in other words, he sometimes doesn't say what he really feels and that is bad, very bad, because I always want to know how he feels but I think this is impossible, at least for now. "Oh ______, don't ask questions to which I don't know the answer." He said and I heard someone calling for him. "Look, I got to go. I hope to see you in a few minutes. I miss you." These were the last words he said before hanging up. I was paralyzed a few seconds in the middle of the hall and with the phone in my ear. Ok, he must have really missed me. Usually, he doesn't say that he misses me but vice versa. We seem to be progressing. I hope so.

I woke up from my thoughts, and went to my room. Surely I was going to the fan meeting but I wouldn't go now; I don't want to seem desperate to see him. It may be true but I don't want him to notice that he messes with me. I picked up the papers and put them on top of the desk. I sat on the bed and my eyes fixed on the computer that was on top of the desk. Oh, it's true; I have to read the next step before I leave the house. I got up from the bed and sat on the chair and the computer. While waiting for the computer to connect, a stupid grin was stamped on my lips. I'm a fool in love and I'm a fool in love, because of Himchan. I looked at the computer screen and the smile grew more. The wallpaper on my computer was a picture of Himchan where he was doing merong. Tell me, who can resist him? I can’t. After spending a few seconds looking at my wallpaper, I opened my email and open the page which contained the third step.

 

'Third step: If people ask you if you are his girlfriend, say yes.'

 

Oh ok, I only have to do this? Sounds easy. I turned off the computer and got up from the chair. I was already ready to go. The shopping center was beside my house, I only had to walk a mile or less so. I looked at the large mirror that was pasted on the wall of my room, I passed my hands through my hair, straightening it and nodded slightly to my image reflected in the mirror. I was ready. I left home and noticed the sky, the day was great today, maybe this is a sign that the day will go well? I smiled to myself with my thoughts and walked to the mall.

A few seconds later, I walked into the mall and could barely walk. It was full of people. Some fans looked at me and lowered his head in respect. I think some fans know that I'm Himchan’s girlfriend and they already saw us together and thankfully they accept our relationship. I think the fans understand that the idols have their right to privacy. I took a few turns at the mall until I could find BAP. I looked at each of them and they smiled at me and I smiled back. I was very cherished by them. Finally, my eyes met with the mesmerizing eyes of Himchan and he smiled widely at me. My heart started beating quickly, that smile was directed at me, just for me. I waved to him and he did the same, some fans looked at us and gave little giggles. I know I should be looking like a complete idiot right now. He gestured a finger at me to get closer and so I did. I approached their table and the first to speak, was Daehyun.

"Hey ______-ah, do you want an autograph?" He flashed me the eye and I smiled. I opened my bag and looked for something for him to sign. Finally, I found their new album, One Shot, I had bought it a few days ago but I've been busy and forgot to take it out of the bag.

"Sign this, please." I asked him, handing him the album. He laughed and signed the album.

"You never change." He handed me the album and I thanked him. He was like an older brother to me. We grew up together and shared many moments together. He is my best friend and I know that Himchan is jealous because I have a good friendship with Daehyun. He never told me directly that he was jealous but I'm good at noticing things and of course I noticed that he doesn't like it, but I will not change my friendship with Daehyun only because of him. All though he is my boyfriend, I also have to preserve my friends. I asked everyone autographs, and finally it was time for me to ask for an autograph, to Himchan.

"Hello Channie." I greeted him and he smiled. "Can I have your autograph?" I asked and he nodded. I know I could have numerous autographs of them but I think it wasn't the same thing. I gave the album and he brushed his fingers on my fingers, on purpose. I've missed being touched by him, even if it was a brush of fingers.

"So ______, what do you want me to write?" He asked with a raised eyebrow in a playful tone. He was trying to provoke me.

"Oh, I don’t know. Don't ask questions to which I have no answer." I imitated the words he had said minutes ago when he called me. He realized it and shook his head.             

"Tsk, tsk, I should already know that you would say that." He wrote something on the album and I looked at him. I wish I could hug him right now. I so wanted to tell him that I missed him. I wish I could say that I felt so alone this week but I couldn't. I had to hold my desires. The only thing I did was lightly touch his hair and that was enough for now. He felt that I had touched his hair and lifted his head. He grabbed my fingers and the palm of my hand with his thumb. Some fans began to whisper something I didn't understand, and one of them approached us.

"Sorry to interrupt." She said politely and looked at me and then at Himchan. "Oppa, I'm sorry to ask but she is your girlfriend?" A fan asked, and the smile that Himchan had on his lips disappeared in a snap of seconds. When Himchan, hears the word girlfriend, he completely changes of mood. He looked at me and didn't respond to the question of the fan. "Unnie, you're Oppa's girlfriend?" She has directed the question to me and I nodded.

"Yes, I am." I said a little sheepishly and the fan, smiled.

"I wish you both, all the best." She said cheerful and I smiled. Thankfully I had the support of the fans. I didn't want to be hated by them.

"No... No.." Himchan uttered the words staring at me and at the fan. He released my fingers and I raised an eyebrow. "She's my girl and not girlfr.. girlfri..” He tried to say the word girlfriend but couldn't finish it and I felt a sudden thud in my heart.

"Oh, so you're not together?" The fan asked a little in doubt and I took a step back.

"Yes, we are together but she's my girl." He explained to the fan and she nodded. I looked at the rest of BAP and they looked at me with a look of sorrow.

"How then, I... I'm not.. I'm not your girlfriend?" I asked feeling the tears begin to sprout from my eyes.

“No.” Himchan shook his head and I felt another thump on the heart. "You're my girl." He said.

"So I'd rather not be your girl anymore." The cold words came out of my mouth, I couldn't contain them. I was hurt and I think I didn't deserve to be hurt. His eyes widened when he heard the words that I said. He rose abruptly from his chair and I turned away from him.

“______.”I heard him calling my name but I didn't look at him. I felt the tears wetting my cheeks, and the sobs invading my throat. I hate him; I hate him more than anything. I left the mall and noticed that I was holding the album. With the vision a little blurry I saw what he had written and the tears increased as my sobs. He had written:

 

'I want you forever, my baby.'

 

Third Step,

Conclusion: He hurt me and the pain isn't going away anytime soon.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Don't kill me please >.< What do you guys think of the poster? It's so beautiful *-* Please give me your opinions and if you want you can talk to me.. Let's be friends ^^