Step Nine

10 Steps To Hear: You're My Girlfriend ♥
nine.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Unfortunately after our fun time, Himchan had to go. Apparently, BAP went to another show. Lately, they have been very busy. After Himchan go, I sat on the couch and stared at the white wall in front of me. I was upset. The day was no longer being more fun. What a bummer. I got up from the couch and my phone vibrated in my pocket. With a sigh I took the phone from the pocket and looked at the screen. I had a message from Himchan. Slowly, I pressed the button and read the message.

 

Himchan: 'Hey beautiful, if you want, you can come to the show. I would love it. Come on, please, my sweet.'

 

Ok, he is very cheesy, but I can’t tease with that. After all, I always wanted him to be like that to me, well, not always but sometimes. So he wants me to go to the show? Hmmm, should I go, it should be interesting right? Should be interesting shouting the name of my boyfriend and sing along with the fans right? With a small smile, I answered an 'I go' to the message and then ran to my room. What should I wear? I know I shouldn't overdo it, but I should pamper myself a little more, right? I took off the coat I had dressed hurriedly and I heard a noise. I looked around me and saw that everything was in place, and then I looked down and saw that what had fallen was my phone and apparently had opened my mail.

I bent down and picked up the phone. I had an unread message. Heck, one more step. Well, let's read the ninth step. Wait, ninth step? Already? It still seems like it was yesterday that I read the first step. Oh God, how time passes. I sat on the floor and read the ninth and penultimate step.

 

'Ninth step: Take a picture with another guy and save it on the phone.'

 

A sudden cough came through my vocal cords when I finished reading the ninth step. Does this mean I shouldn't do it? But what if I do? Who will be the guy? As I said, I'm a loner, in other words, I have only my boyfriend and BAP, and of course I don't know any more boys. Yes, I know BAP perfectly but it's different. Oh well, now I don't have time to think about it. I have to get dressed to go to the show, when I get there, then I think what to do.

I got up off the floor and I approached the window. I have to see how the weather is before dressing whatever it may be. I don't want to get sick. I pulled back the curtain a bit and saw that the weather was cloudy. Well, looks like I'll have to wear warm clothes. I opened the drawer of the dresser and choose comfortable clothes. I dressed quickly, I looked into the mirror and the creases of my lips rose. It was nice and comfortable. I grabbed the bag and left the house taking hasty steps until I could see a taxi. The problem is that the place of the show was a bit far.

I set foot near the promenade where taxis were parked and entered in one. I told the taxi driver the address and looked at the clock that was on my wrist. Oh no, I'm going to be late, it’s missing 20 minutes for the show to begin. I looked at the front window and gave a big breath of air when I saw a huge traffic in front of me.

"Ajeossi, please, you can’t move forward?" I asked a little frustrated and the man shook his head. 5 minutes passed and I was still in the same place. I passed my hands over my face and snorted. "Aish, ajeossi, you can’t go over them or beep or whatever? Anything?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and the taxi driver looked at me like I had four eyes instead of two. Ok, ok, I know that, go over them is a bit exaggerated but so what? I have to see my boyfriend. I looked at my watch and got tired of waiting. "Let it be. I'll walk." I said and got out of the taxi stressed. I started running through traffic. I know I looked like a fool but I had to get to the show on time. I'm sure if I don't arrive in time, Himchan would be disappointed with me.

When I was almost at the end of the traffic, I stopped and put my hands on the knees to be able to breathe better. I was tired and hadn't gone far. Oh gosh, I have to exercise. Imagine that Himchan need me? I have to run don't know how many miles to get help him and if I don't exercise, halfway I stifle, for sure.

“Hey, ______.” I heard my name being pronounced by a voice a little known and with the ragged breathing; I lifted my head to see the person. My eyes stopped a few seconds at the person, while the feeling of curiosity spread through my body. The person who was ahead of me was Youngjae’s girlfriend. "Want a ride?" She asked when she saw that I wasn't talking and then I saw that she was next to a car.

"Oh, I'll see the show." I pointed to my front, with the index finger and she smiled.

“Me too.” She opened the car door and sat in the driver's seat. "Come on." She the ignition and started the engine. A little reluctantly, I sat in the other seat and closed the door. Well, I admit I'm a little embarrassed when I don't know people very well. Yes, she is Youngjae’s girlfriend but we never talked much. We just exchanged a few words from time to time. "So how are the 10 steps going?" She asked of nowhere, breaking my thoughts. Wait. What she asked? She said something about the 10 steps?

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to appear not knowing what she was talking about. She laughed lightly without taking her eyes off the road.

"You never asked yourself the reason why you are receiving messages with 10 steps, of nowhere?" She asked, still laughing and I opened my mouth, slightly shocked.

"How.. How do you know?" I asked in a low voice.

"Well, the answer to that question is easy. I know, because it's me who send you the messages with the steps." She said quietly and my eyes widened.

“What?!” I asked a little alarmed. "Why did you do that?" I asked tinkering with my hair. "I thought it was something like a coincidence."

"You really think so?" She asked, and lowered the volume of the radio. "I did it because I have been in the same situation as yours. Well, not exactly yours, but similar." She shrugged and I looked at her. She was in the same situation as me?

"How so?" I asked without understanding anything.

"When I started dating with Youngjae, he wasn't very sweet to me and never said he loved me, but that changed a month ago." She said the last words with a big smile on .

"Changed? How?" I asked a little curious.

"Sunni, my best friend, wrote in a paper, the 10 steps I needed to do to hear Youngjae say he loves me and voila, I got it." She took her hands off the steering wheel and raised them.

"Yah, be careful." I said a little agitated and grabbed the steering wheel and looked at her. She joined her hands in a gesture of apology and I sighed. "Go on." I asked. She coughed and then continued talking.

"Well, I know that Himchan is sometimes a bit cold and I know he is afraid of the word girlfriend so I decided to give you a hand." She said and I looked forward. Apparently she had parked and we were already on the place of the show. She opened the car door and I did the same. I walked up to her.

"You think I'll be able to complete the 10 steps?" I asked, biting my lower lip. I was with some doubts. I know Himchan changed a bit but I still have no certainty of anything. She nodded slightly and put an arm over my shoulder.

"Have you read the ninth step?" She asked.

"Yes, but I don't know any guy." I said and she looked back.

"Oh, this is solved already." She took off her arm over my shoulder and I followed her gaze. Two people approached us and one of them was Sunni, the other person was a boy and resembled Sunni. "______, this is Kuyng, Sunni’s brother. Kuyng, this is Himchan’s girlfriend, ______." Youngjae's girlfriend introduced us and I lowered my head in greeting. "Here's your boy, ______." She said and I blushed.

"My.. My boy?" I asked.

"Yes. The one with whom you'll take the picture." She said and I nodded. All we got to the show and sat in the front benches. Kuyng sat beside me, for later, we take the picture. I admit I don't feel well while taking a picture with someone I barely know, and I just met but this is for the good of my relationship, right? This is for Himchan, and for me, right? What can be wrong?

Some blue lights lit up and BAP appeared on the big screen that was in front of me. I was amazed and my eyes don't leave that screen even for a second. Then they appeared in front of us, and oh God, I had to suppress my squeals. I can’t believe that I have a wonderful boyfriend. When I found myself, they had finished singing and would say something to the fans.

BAP♥

"Hey, ______, it's time to take the picture." Youngjae's girlfriend warned me and I sighed. I felt someone poke my shoulder and I turned my face to the right. It was Kuyng. I threw him a small smile and looked with my peripheral vision to the stage and saw that Himchan was looking at me. I took the phone from the pocket and the camera. Kuyng grabbed my shoulders and I made a peace sign and pressed the button to take the picture. After the photo taken, I pushed myself a little and he took his hands off my shoulders. I looked at the picture and sighed. Well, it wasn't bad but I was a bit bothered by feeling his touch. I know perfectly well which touch, I want to feel, and isn't his, but of Himchan, my Himchan.

"What do you think you're doing?" I heard a familiar voice asking me and I took my eyes of the screen of my phone and looked up. My eyes met with a furious Himchan. Oh boy.

“Me?” I pointed with the index finger to my chest and he laughed unwillingly.

"Who else should it be? Do you see anyone else here?" He asked with his hands on his waist and I looked around me. In fact, I was alone. How do people come out so quickly without me realizing? "Answer my question ______."

"Ah, well, I... I don't know." I said a little flustered, and he put on his knees in front of me.

"You don't know?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and I didn't answer. Seconds later he sighed and shook his head. "Give me that." He asked and took the phone from my hand. He fiddled with a few buttons and then gave me the phone to my hand again. "Done. It's all solved." I looked at the screen and saw that he had deleted the picture. Of course he would do that.

"Why you deleted the picture?" I asked in a whisper and he put his hands on my knees.

"Because I just want you to take pictures with me. Because you're only mine and no man has the right to do what he wants to do, with you." He grabbed my hand and my fingers. "Because you're my girlfri.." My throat suddenly started getting dry. Is it today? Is it today that he will say?

“Hey Himchan. We need to go." Daehyun interrupted Himchan and I looked at him devilishly. What do you think you're doing Daehyun? Why you showed up now? Ah, I want to have the power to kill just by looking.

“I got to go. Later we will finish our conversation." Himchan kissed my forehead and disappeared from sight. I leaned back in my chair and put my hands over my face, covering it. I'm so frustrated right now. I just want to shout to the winds.

 

Ninth step,

Conclusion: Pictures? Only with Himchan. Confessions? Just within four walls and alone, to avoid being interrupted.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

I made it.. Kyahhh :p So so so.. 1 more.. 1 more ^^,