Step Five

10 Steps To Hear: You're My Girlfriend ♥
five.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Himchan left the bathroom with a white towel of linen on the head. I was sitting on the couch watching a drama that I didn't know the name, and he sat down beside me. I felt something wet on my shoulder and turned my face to Himchan. He was with his head on my shoulder. I passed with my fingers in his wet hair and grabbed the towel.

"Aish, you don't seem to be the eomma of BAP." I scolded and started drying his hair. "You have to take better care of you, Himchan." I said with a sigh and he grabbed my fingers causing me to stop drying his hair. Our eyes met and he smiled tenderly at me.

"Why take care of me, if I have someone who does it?" He said opening more the smile, and showing his white and perfect teeth. I smiled softly and squeezed his nose.

"If you think I'll always take care of you, you are badly mistaken." I said in a mocking tone, and he joined his eyebrows.

"Yah, you don't like to take care of me?" He asked and pulled out his head of my shoulder. "I'm so hard to handle?" He asked another question with a raised eyebrow and took the towel from my hands.

"Oh, of course not." I put a hand on his shoulder. "But you have to know that I will not always be there to take care of you." I said in a serious tone and he sighed.

"I know. I know." He gave me the towel to my hands. "But now you can, right?" He asked and I nodded. "I hope you take care of me forever. That means that we will be together forever." He laid his head back on my shoulder and I started dry his hair. “______.” He called my name softly and it made my heart warm.

“Hmmm.” I hummed for him to keep talking.

"You want to stay forever with me?" He asked in a whisper and my lips formed an involuntary smile.

“Of course.” The words came out of my mouth without thinking twice. What I said was the absolute truth. I didn't want another boy in my life. He would be the only boy in my life.

"Good." He took the strands of my hair and began to play with it while I was drying his hair and looking at the TV. A comforting silence filled the place and when the drama was over, I looked at Himchan. He had fallen asleep. I could hear his quiet breath and a small smile was on his lips. I hope he is having a good dream. I turned off the TV and landed lightly Himchan’s head on the couch so he wouldn’t wake up. I know he wakes up grumpy if someone wakes him up. I got up from the couch and opened the closet of the guest room and pulled out a warm blanket. I approached Himchan and cover him with the blanket. My eyes looked at his face and I smiled. I'm so lucky to have him. Regardless of what happened hours ago, I see that I can’t live without him. I passed my fingers over his face, kissed his forehead and grabbed the towel. “______.” He whispered my name so affectionate, and pouted. Oh my God, he's dreaming with me and he is so cute right now.

"Sleep tight Himchan." I whispered and turned off the lights in the room and put the towel to wash and went to my room to sleep, even if it's at least a few hours. I'm sure Himchan is tired because he waited, not sure how long, for me, out in the cold. I pulled the covers of my bed and lay down. Sleep came faster than I thought and I fell asleep with a smile on my lips because of Himchan.

 

****

 

I turned to my left side with my eyes closed and I covered my face with the pillow because of the clarity. I felt something warm touching my hair and I mumbled something incomprehensible. I wanted to sleep more. I turned to the other side and felt something rubbing on my neck making my skin crawl. Aish, what is happening? I felt a breath hitting my face. Well, that's not normal. Slowly, I was opening my eyes, with lazy, until they were completely open. The first thing I saw was the eyes of Himchan close to mine, and his nose was inches from mine.

“Omo.” I freaked out because of the proximity, and pulled away from Himchan, eventually falling out of bed. “Ouch.” I ran my hand through my sore .

“Oh ______, gwaenchanha?” I heard the worried voice of Himchan, and I heard a few hurried steps until I felt him grab my shoulders. I looked closely at him and he ran a hand through his unruly hair.

“Yah, Kim Himchan.” I said a little high causing him to hop back. "What went through your head, so you approach me so much?" I asked and got up from the floor. I could still feel my sore. "On top of that, I was sleeping." I cursed and he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

“First.” He raised his forefinger. "I can approach myself to you how much I want, just because I allow it." He ran his fingers over his lips. “Second. I see that you are quite well." He finished speaking with a mocking smile on his lips.

"You think I'm right? You think?" I asked, approaching him and he nodded.

"For you curse this way is because you're good." He said and I sighed. Today I wouldn't be angry with him, definitely not. I passed by him and hit my arm on his on purpose. I opened the door to the bathroom and closed it to change clothes. While I changed clothes, I thought about what had happened minutes ago. Yes, I and Himchan already kissed a few times, but always, that he approaches me or join our lips, I can’t stop blushing and feeling my heart beating strongly in the chest. I know this is good but I hate to show my weak part to him and I hate even more to see the mocking smile on his lips when he sees that has much effect on me. After getting dressed, I opened the door, and bumped into Himchan because I was looking at the floor.

"Yah, what's wrong with you today Himchan?" I asked a little angry and he shrugged. "Why are you so close to me, since you woke up?" I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I couldn't read the next step with him here. I have to make him go away from me for a few minutes.

"Oh, I just want to embrace you. What is wrong with that?" He asked and I looked at him suspiciously. It's rare for him to want to hug me, what's wrong with him? Is that because I have been cool with him, changed him a bit? Hmmm, it seems that the steps are yielding results. "Why are you smiling?" Himchan waved a hand in front of my face and I blinked a few times.

"Oh for nothing." I said and he shrugged and went to the bathroom. Good, now is my chance to read the fifth step. I sat on the bed and clicked on the message to read the fifth step.

 

‘Fifth step: If someone asks you if he's your boyfriend, just shrugs and don't reply to the question.'

 

I just read the fifth step and laughed. Oh, this is going to be so funny. I bet Himchan will not like it even a little, but I'm eager to see the grimaces he will do when this happens. I heard the bathroom door being opened and stopped laughing and blocked the phone, for Himchan not suspect anything. If he knew that I was doing these steps, he would kill me for sure. Ok, ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little. He maybe didn't kill me but wouldn't be happy.

"Hey, let’s hang out a bit?" Himchan's voice woke me from my thoughts and I got up from the bed.              

"To where?" I asked and he grabbed my hand and joined our fingers. I looked at our hands and then at him. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Let’s go to the garden near the dorm." He opened the door of my room and pulled me. "I love that garden. After all, was there that Daehyun, introduced us." He smiled charmingly at me that even my heart skipped a beat. He is so perfect to me. Regardless if people tell me that he is full of defects, to me he is and always will be perfect. He will always be my Himchan.

“Let’s go.” I nodded and we went out of my house holding hands. I loved it when he hugged me or touched me. His touch made me feel so good. His smile could move mountains. His kiss was able to fend off all my problems and his voice was able to make my sadness turn in happiness in mere seconds. When I found myself, we were near the garden. Some children were playing and all members of BAP were there too. I love knowing that BAP can go outside occasionally and I love even more the fans, because they let them have a normal life. We approach them and I greeted everyone with a smile. We seemed like a family. Himchan and I sat on a bench and I closed my eyes. I loved to feel the breeze hit my face. Today, the day was good, unlike yesterday.

"So, the lovebirds have already made up?" Daehyun asked in a playful tone and I opened my eyes and laughed. "I don't know how you guys can be so embraced to each other and exhale love everywhere." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"One day you'll know what it is, Daehyun." I said, and Himchan squeezed my fingers.

"______, is right." He nodded and kissed my temple. I smiled and looked around me. My eyes stopped at a known person. It was Youngjae’s girlfriend and she wasn't alone, a girl walked beside her. Hmmm, who is she? She approached us, waved at everyone and sat next to Youngjae. The girl who came with her smiled to all. Apparently they already knew her but I didn't. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hello. We haven't met yet. My name is Sunni. I'm the best friend of Youngjae’s girlfriend." She said with a smile and I smiled too.

"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is ______." I introduced myself and she nodded. Himchan grabbed my shoulders and rested his head on mine.

"Oh, I've heard a lot about you. Himchan is your boyfriend right?" She asked and I didn't answer. I couldn't answer her question, because the fifth step told me to do so. I shrugged and felt the stares of everyone in me. A chill went through my spine and Himchan gently grabbed my chin and turned my face so I can face him.

"You will not answer the question?" He asked looking directly into my eyes and I shrugged my shoulders again. Himchan joined his eyebrows in confusion. I know he wasn't realizing why I'm doing this. Of course I wanted to say; to Sunni that Himchan was my boyfriend. If I could, I would tell the whole world, but today I couldn't. "Yah ______, you have shame on me?" He asked shaking my shoulders lightly and I sighed.

“Of course not.” I whispered.

"Then, answers the question of Sunni." He asked and I shook my head.

"Yah, Kang ______, I'm getting upset." He looked at me a little angry and I looked away. I know that no one understood my attitude and I admit that, I myself wasn't enjoying any of this. He grabbed my chin again and looked deeply into my eyes so that I couldn't avert my eyes from his. Like slow motion, I saw him approaching his face to mine, until I feel his fluffy and pouty lips touching mine. At first my eyes widened, because I wasn't expect for him to kiss me in front of everyone but after I surrendered. He placed a hand on my neck and deepened the kiss. I couldn't refuse to kiss him; never in my life would refuse a kiss of him. A few seconds later he broke the kiss and rested his head on mine. "Now, can you answer the question?" He said half breathless and I nodded. Both look around us but we were alone. No one was in sight.

"Omo, where did they go?" I asked, feeling my cheeks warm because of the kiss.

"I don't know." Himchan shrugged. "But thankfully we're alone." He said in a playful tone and before I could say anything, he pulled me in for another kiss, not caring whether children or even adults were watching. And I? Well, I had to correspond to the kiss, of course. Kim Himchan, of course you are my boyfriend and of course I'm not ashamed of you being my boyfriend.

 

Fifth step,

Conclusion: I have to stop responding to the question 'Himchan is your boyfriend?’, so I will always feel his lips on mine again and again.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Hey there ^^, So, I have news.. I'll start taking my driving license.. Wish me luck please and do not forget to comment.. P.s: The comments are very precious and they give me a lot of inspiration :3