Step Eight

10 Steps To Hear: You're My Girlfriend ♥
eight.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I lay down on my bed and felt the comfort spreading through my body. It seems that today I will sleep well. I covered myself with the blankets and I turned to my left side. I don't know why, but whenever I go to sleep, I turn to the left; I think I can fall asleep faster. A long sigh came out of my mouth and I closed my eyes. My mind every minute, thought about Himchan. What was he doing? Is he gone? Does he fell asleep on the couch? These were some questions that my mind wondered. I was undecided between getting up and see what he was doing and between sleep and try to forget him for a few hours.

I turned to the other side and pulled back the covers a bit because my curiosity was bigger than my sleep and I wanted to see Himchan. I stopped moving when I heard the doorknob of my bedroom making noise. In a blink of an eye, I leaned back in bed; I laid my head gently on the pillow and closed my eyes. Now I was curious to know what he will do, or might do nothing. I heard the light footsteps of him and felt his breath hitting my face. He was probably looking at me.

“______.” I heard him calling me in a husky voice and I did my best not to move, which was being difficult. I felt his fingers to touch me lightly on the cheek and he put a few strands of hair behind my ear. "You look so serene." He touched his lips on mine and I could feel the softness of his lips, lips that, I always loved to feel and taste. He moved away from me a bit and I could feel him pulling the blankets up to cover me. "Aish, silly girl. Why don't you cover you properly? Want to get sick?" He asked in a low tone, more for him than for me because he thought I was asleep. He ran his fingers through my face for the second time and lay down beside me. It was inevitable, I blushed, but thankfully I had my back facing him, and he didn't notice. "Sleep well my angel." He whispered through my hair and wrapped my waist with his warm and protective arms. Now yes, I can say that I fell asleep faster than expected.

 

****

 

I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was the big eyes of Himchan, looking lovingly at me. This time, I wasn't startled but I felt my heart warming up because of the look he directed at me and inevitably, a silly smile appeared on both lips.

"Hey, good morning." He greeted me with a smile even bigger.

"Good morning." I yawned and he hugged me tightly and I returned the embrace.

"Promise me you'll never leave me." I heard him asking, his voice muffled, and I raised my head to look into his eyes. I wasn't realizing why the sudden change of mood. I furrowed a brow and he looked me in the eye. He raised his right hand and ran his thumb on my eyebrows, smoothing them. "I had a nightmare." He answered my questions and my lips formed an 'o'. "When I woke up, I looked at your face and I forgot the nightmare, but now I remembered it again." He rested his head on my neck.

"Tell me about the nightmare, you may be able to forget it, if only a little." I rubbed his back, trying to relieve him a bit.

“The nightmare doesn't have much to be said." He shrugged. "We were both in a deserted street and you just said that.. You said.." He began to explain the nightmare but then was retained in words. "You said.." He tried again.

"I said what Himchan?" I asked a little nervous. Does what I said was so bad he didn't want to say?

"You said you were tired, you were tired of our relationship, you no longer loved me and it was all over." He said too fast in a whisper but I could understand everything he said. "The nightmare seemed so real, I really feel the pain." He placed a hand on his heart and I kissed his forehead.

"I never but never, I'll do that, Himchan." I said sincerely and he raised his head and rested his forehead on mine. Our eyes were at the same level and our noses too. Our lips were separated only by mere inches.

"Really?" He asked huskily and I nodded. "Oh, good." He said in a loud voice and hugged my neck. "You'll put up with me for many, many years ______-ah." He gave me a popped kiss on my earlobe, and I laughed.

"You know Himchan?" I asked in a mocking tone, and he freed the hug.

“What?” He asked with his eyes bright with curiosity.

"When you tell me about the nightmare, you seemed a girl and not a boy." I said with a small laugh and he raised an eyebrow.

"Yah, I'm very masculine." He puffed out his chest with pride and I rolled my eyes. This is so typical of boys. "Náh, but now seriously." He placed a hand gently on each side of my shoulders. "What's wrong to express myself? After all, I'm being honest with you. That's not how relationships work?" He asked with a small smile and I nodded.

“Yes, it is.” Both looked at each other and some laughter filled the room.

"Stay here. I come in a second." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and got up from the bed, leaving me curious. Where he was going? I sat on the bed and looked around the room looking for my phone. Where I had left it? My eyes stopped on Himchan’s phone. Can I pick up his phone to call mine and so find out where it is? Well, I guess I can, after all Himchan has nothing to hide, right?

I picked up the phone and typed the code to unlock it. One good thing that Himchan has is that he trusts me and therefore he told me his phone code. My eyes focused on the wallpaper that he had, and a small blush appeared on my cheeks. The wallpaper it was a picture of us, and we were giving a kiss. I remember perfectly this picture. This picture was when we gave our first kiss. I just spent good moments with him.

I pressed the button to view his contacts, and began searching my name but not found it. I tried a second time and again didn't find it. Heck, he didn't have my number? I would get up out of bed and start looking for my phone but I was prevented from moving because Himchan appeared in front of the door with a tray in his hands. He approached me and placed the tray on the bedside table. A big smile appeared on my lips when I saw that he had prepared the breakfast.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked pointing to his cell phone.

"Oh, I would try to call my phone but haven't found my contact in your contact list. May I ask why?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and he blinked and then looked at me with a frown.

"I've got your number." He sat up in bed and pulled the phone out of my hand. "If not, how could I call you and send you messages?”

"I've been looking for my name but not found it." I explained.

"Of course you could never find it." He shrugged. "Here's your number." He gave me the phone and my heart skipped a beat when I saw the name he had put in my contact. ‘Yeppeun Jagiya.’ I turned my face to be able to look in his eyes and saw that he had a little blush on the cheeks.

“Himchan..” I started talking.

"Oh, I forgot the oranges." He said without looking at me and disappeared from sight. I smiled and looked at the phone, silly. I didn't know he had put this name in my contact. Still with a smile, I pressed the green button and not seconds passed, I heard the ringing of my phone. I got out of bed and saw that I had left the phone in my jacket pocket. Oh, how distracted, I am. I grabbed my phone and looked at my bedroom door. I may have time to read the eighth step before he arrived. I opened my email and read the eighth step in haste.

 

'Eighth step: If he says he loves you, don't say that you love him too.'

 

Oh, this step is easy, but of course, whenever he says he loves me, I have that desire to say I love you too and of course when I say this, I love seeing the smile that his lips form. He is beautiful in every possible way. I think there will be no more beautiful guy in my life. He is everything to me. He is the world where I live. My thoughts were broken when I saw him with two oranges cut in half, in the hands. He sat at my side of the bed and placed the tray on his lap.

"I think you should have more nightmares, Himchan." I said and the orange that he was going to eat, fell into the tray, and luckily not soiled the blankets. He looked at me with a look of shock and I gulped. "Well, it wasn't directly what I meant." I shook my hands in front of my face. "It's just that it's rare to you do the breakfast when you're here." I explained and sighed in relief when he nodded.

"I promise I'll make you more breakfasts." He took the orange, and approached it to my mouth. "Eat. It's appetizing." He said and I opened my mouth. The orange was really appetizing. He took a piece of orange in his mouth and ate it too. A few seconds of silence passed and he came closer to me and put an arm over my shoulder. "You know ______, I'm loving, spending this time with you." He kissed my temple and I smiled. "I remember perfectly when I first saw you. I was so shattered and you were my salvation." He kissed my cheek and our eyes met. "Thanks for showing up in my life baby." He said so loving and I couldn't resist and I joined our lips, giving a passionate kiss with orange flavor. Himchan minutes later broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mine. “I love you.” He said in a whisper and I'd answer that loved him too but I bit my tongue when I remembered that the eighth step prevented me from saying that. Himchan looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I pushed myself a bit from him, and got another piece of orange.

"Oh, this is good." I said, chewing a piece of orange.

"Yah ______, you're not going to say anything?" Himchan asked with his arms crossed.

“Hmmm.” I brought the index finger to my chin and pretended I was thinking. “No.” I said, turning my face to him.

"Yah, you want to die?" He asked with wide eyes and grabbed half of a orange. "Tell me you love me too or you will see the power that an orange has." He said in a mocking tone and I got up from the bed. "Yah ______, come here." He said, and also rose from the bed. I started running and he started running after me. The house filled up with our laughter and I turned my face back, so I can see him. “______, watch out.” Himchan warned me but it was too late. I had fallen on the couch and he threw himself on top of me. "Ahah, I got you." He said in a grave tone and I laughed. He looked at me with a silly smile on his lips.

“What?” I asked.

"I love you. I love you. I love you so much." He repeated over and over between laughter and kisses. This day would forever be etched in my mind.

I love you too Kim Himchan. I love you so much.

 

Eighth step,

Conclusion: Himchan is funny. I think we both make a good team of comedians, or it's better to be comedians, for each other. Yes, I think is better.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

More 2 to go ^^, so how was it? Thank you for the comments, votes and support.. You guys are the best ♥