Step Seven

10 Steps To Hear: You're My Girlfriend ♥
seven.
_______________________________________________________________________________

After a few minutes pass, I had to leave because they needed to rehearse and I didn't want to be a hindrance. I left TS, with a smile. Thankfully I went to TS, and thankfully, I've read the sixth step. I think this thing of the steps, is making my relationship better. It has to get better, right? As I walked to my house, I noticed that I had my hand on my chest and had a silly smile on the lips. Who saw me would say I looked like an idiot or maybe I was a very lucky person but it turns out I'm not a lucky person but a passionate person. All right, all right, let me correct. I also am a lucky person.

I opened the door of my house, still with a smile on the lips and felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it and saw I had a message. When my eyes beheld the sender, the smile I had on the lips widened. The sender was Himchan. I think that, just hearing his name my heart starts beating strongly, this can only be the sign of love. I pressed the button to read the message.

 

Himchan: '______, after finishing the rehearsals, I can go to your house? I miss you. Yes, I know we were together minutes ago but I still miss you.'

 

I started out laughing loudly and I covered my mouth with my hand to try to stifle the laughter but I couldn't, the laughter sounded louder and louder. I looked to my right side, still laughing and saw that my neighbor was with a hose on his hand, to water the plants, and a look of astonishment was spread across his face. I coughed a few times to try to stop the laughter and slightly lowered my head in greeting. My neighbor adjusted his glasses and bowed his head as well.

I went inside and I felt my cheeks warm. I was caught laughing like an idiot. What a shame. I didn't know my neighbor was watering the plants. Surely he thought I was insane. I leaned against the front door and sighed. Oh, it's true. I have to reply to the message of Himchan. I rolled up the sleeves of my sweater and I replied to the message.

 

Me: 'Of course you can come, Channie.'

 

Not two minutes had passed and I felt my phone vibrate, indicating that he had responded to my message.

 

Himchan: 'I can’t wait. I love spending my time with you. Oh, I got to go. See you soon.'

 

Another smile appeared on my lips when I finished reading the message. I know very well that he is dear and adorable when he wants. I know our relationship has its ups and downs but all relationships have, right? I know I'm not his first girlfriend, but his first girlfriend didn't like him, and apparently, she only played with his feelings. How a person is able to play with the feelings of others? I never, in my life will be able to do that, I don't even want to try. That's why I'm the truest possible with Himchan because he deserves and especially because I didn't want him to suffer. I guess I'll never be able to cheat him or play with his feelings because I really love him.

I took a few steps into the kitchen, grabbed a glass that was in the brown cupboard, and the faucet. I drank the water and then walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I the television and I landed my elbows on my knees and rested my head in my hands. Himchan's face appeared on the screen. BAP had gone to a show a few days ago. I wasn't aware of what they said, but I was attentive, to the face of Himchan. When he smiled, I smiled, when he laughed, I laughed too. It was so addictive. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"Himchan, now that we are talking about the feeling 'love'. I want to ask you something." The MC said, directing up to Himchan. He nodded and the MC coughed and then started talking. "You have someone you like?" The MC asked and Himchan frowned and I did the same.

“No.” Himchan answered and I widened my eyes. What did he just say? What did he say? He answered no? No?

"Yah, Himchan, you want to die?" I asked at the television and of course I got no response.

"Oh, so you don't have anyone special?" The MC made him another question and he smiled softly. I couldn't resist and I smiled too, even though I was upset.

“Yes, I have.” He nodded and I noticed that all the people on the show were no longer noticing anything and me too. He was contradicting what he had said minutes ago. Himchan noticed the looks of them and raised his hands. "I explain." He said, and everyone nodded. "I don't like but love a person and of course she is very special to me." My heart skipped a beat when he said those words. Why I haven't seen this show sooner?

"Oh, now it's all explained." The MC laughed making everyone laugh too. "But Himchan, can you tell us the name of the person you love?" The MC asked curiously and I saw that Himchan bite his lip lightly. Ah, I wish I was kissing his lips now. I put my hands on the head and looked directly into the TV screen. Will he say my name or not? My heart skipped a beat when he nodded.

"Her name is Kang ______." He said my name and my eyes widened. Oh my God, he said my name. He said my name. Unconsciously, I climbed up onto the couch and started to jump with joy. "But I want to warn all boys, for one thing." I stopped giving jumps and looked at the TV screen. What does he want to warn, and especially all the guys? I saw him pick up the phone and waved a finger at the camera to approach him. He turned the phone screen to the camera and I saw that he was showing a picture of me. What?! Why he was showing a picture of me? "Do you see this person here?" He asked pointing to the phone. "She's my girl and I want to warn all the guys to stay away from her. She is only mine, understand?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and I looked incredulously at the screen of the television. What.. What did he just do? Oh my God. Himchan, and his jealous.

I heard the doorbell ringing and turned off the television. I took a few quick steps to the door and opened it. My eyes were faced with a smiling Himchan. He waved and I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him and sat on the couch. He closed the door and walked towards me.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked sitting next to me.

"You know Himchan, I hate your jealousy." I turned my dorsum to be able to face him and he looked at me as if nothing had happened. "Why the hell did you have to show my picture on that show? And moreover, why you warned, all the guys not to approach me?" I crossed my arms, sulky. I heard him sigh and rubbed my shoulders.

"Oh baby, you know I only want you for me." He said in a husky voice and I felt my heart start beating erratically. "Jeez, don't be mad at me, okay?" He hid his face in the crook of my neck and I felt the smell of the shampoo he used coming from his hair. I sighed and ran my fingers through his fluffy hair. I think it's not worth being upset with him because of his jealousy. I already know how his personality is, and I love him as he is.

“Ok, ok.” I said and then I remembered something. Since he's here, I'll leave his side for a few minutes and read the seventh step. "I go to the bathroom and come in a minute." I said, pulling his head from my neck and I got up from the couch. I opened the bathroom door and closed it behind me. I sat up on the edge of the tub and opened my mail. As I had predicted, I had one more message. I opened it and read the phrase that the seventh step contained.

 

'Seventh step: Be y to him and try to make him say that you are his girlfriend.'

 

I looked incredulously to the seventh step. I blinked my eyes a few times and read again the seventh step and my eyes stopped on the word 'y'. What? I? Being y? To Himchan? Never in my life I will be y to him. Never. I get embarrassed when the subject turns to those sides. I sighed; I kept the phone in my pocket and looked at the mirror to see my reflection. I may have to try to get out of my shell a bit, right? After all, I'm just going to be, or rather appearing, to be y to my boyfriend, right? I nodded slightly toward the mirror and opened the door. I walked slowly into the living room and saw Himchan lying on the couch, and with eyes closed. I bit my lip and gulped. Will I succeed? I raised my head and with a little confidence I had, I approached him. He didn't move even a little, so I did what I least expected to do someday. I lay down on top of him.

“Himchan.” I whispered his name, and he opened his eyes quickly. Our noses were at the same level. He looked at me surprised, and my mind screamed for me to get out of him, but I couldn't do that. "I.. I want you to hear me." I shifted myself a little and he put his hands on my waist. I saw a small blush appearing on his cheeks and his adam's apple quivered. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. I bet he is very surprised to say whatever it is. "I want you to tell me something." I gently kissed his neck and heard something incomprehensible coming out of his mouth. Then I kissed gently his cheek and our eyes met. "Can you tell?" I asked huskily.

“Ye.. Yes.” He whispered and lifted my sweater a little to touch the skin off my back and I blushed. Come on, ______, you can’t give up now.

"Will you tell me that I.. That I.." I kissed the tip of his nose and pulled him over to me.

"That.. That you.." He repeated what I said and my belly with his fingertips.

"That I'm your.. Your girlfriend?" I asked whispering in his ear and he stopped moving. I lifted my face and looked at his big eyes.

"You are.. You are.." He started saying but then coughed. "I have to go to the bathroom." He lowered my sweater and went out under me. When I heard the door close, I sighed and straightened my hair. Looks like it was a total failure, but what I was expecting? But I must not lose the strength; the battle isn't over yet. I heard the bathroom door being opened and lifted my head to face Himchan. He walked over to me and sat beside me. "Shall we continue?" He asked kissing my neck and put his hands on my shoulders.

“No.” I shook my head and took his hands off my shoulders gently. "I lost my appetite." I got up from the couch. "I'll sleep. I'm tired." I pulled away from him to go towards my room.

“Yah ______.” He whined but I didn't care. "______, you left me frustrated. What I will do to my little friend down here?" He asked loudly and I stopped walking and absurdly blushed. With the little strength I had, I turned to him.

"Tell him to calm down." I asked and then hurriedly walked to my room. I could feel the heat emanating from my cheeks and I heard him mutter something like 'buddy, hang on a little longer.'

 

Seventh step,

Conclusion: I'll never be y to Himchan. Only when I want to do, well, you know what.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Hey.. 3 more to go. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.. Bye..  -runs away embarrassed-