2

Accident

 

Seungri’s Pov

 

“No“i nearly sob out. I pulled away from them and turned to look at Jiyong.

“It’s all my f*king fault“

“It’s not your fault ri, don’t blame yourself for what happened. “ Taeyang said as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

“You didn’t know the car was going to hit you so don’t blame yourself. “ Daesung said

“Yeah but…..“ I trial off, before I realized something. I spin around and speak again.

“How did you know we were hit by a car? “ I asked confused

“It’s all over the news and twitter ri. “Taeyang said as he pulled out his phone.

I opened my mouth to curse him out for checking his texts when he hands the phone over to me. It’s opened to the rending topics on twitter. The first three are all about Jiyong and I.

Jiyong and Seungri were hit by a car

#Gri is in the hospitial

#Pray for them and Bigbang

I clicked the top trending one; Jiyong and Seungri were hit by a car, and clicked the top tweet. It had a link on it and I instantly clicked on it too without even thinking about it.

 

It opened up to a video and I began to watch it. There was this voice talking in the background as people started to crowd around the two cars. The voice was now sobbing and the camera shook accordingly. An ambulance pulled up and paramedics jumped out. They went for both cars in equal numbers and, after a short amount of time. I see my body being pulled out from the car and I wanted to scream at the phone. “Save Jiyong, Save Jiyong. “ But I know it has no use because Jiyong has already been saved and the members will think I am going crazy. I finally saw Jiyong’s body being pulled out from the car as well and placed on a gurney. We were both wheeled into the ambulance and the video finished.

 

I took a long deep breath and handed the phone back to Taeyang.

“Thanks, “I grunt turning to look at Jiyong.

“Listen ri, it’s not your fault for what happened “Taeyang said, he paused before speaking again. “I think you should go home and have some rest. I will stay and wait for Jiyong to wake up. “

“NO! “ I cry out before calming down. “No, I want to be here when he wakes up. I have to be here when he wakes up. “I clenched my fists determined.

“Okay, do you want something to eat then? “TOP asked me.  “I bet it’s been hours since you ate your probably starving. “

How the hell can he think of food when Jiyong Is lying there seriously hurt? I thought angrily.

“I am not hungry. “ I said and walked back to the chairs in the room and sat on it. Daesung opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off hurriedly.

“Can you all just… Can you all please go wait outside? “I clap a hand to my head as it started to hurt

“It’s okay ri, we will be waiting outside. “Taeyang says and the other two nodded in agreement. They looked at Jiyong for the last time and walked out the room and closed the door behind them.

It was now silent in the room and it bothered me. I almost wish I hadn’t sent them away. It made me acknowledge Jiyong even more. His silent. His unconsciousness.

I looked up from my hands at him and my heart nearly exploded in my chest. His eyes were moving, fluttering lightly and that had to mean he was waking up right?

 

 

 

Finally updated!! wheew 
 
I am suppossed to sleep right now but again, the story got me hooked up and I decided to finish it
 
Next chappiee wil be coming soon! Thanks for reading! Comment, Suscribe and Vote!