3

Accident

 

Seungri’s POV

I looked up from my hands at him and my heart nearly exploded in my chest. His eyes were moving, fluttering lightly and that had to mean he was waking up right?

I jumped when I say his eyes moving and scooted closer to the bed, not letting my eyes leave him. He twitched his face and slowly opened his eyes. I took a long deep breath and held it until he turned his face and we made eyes contact. His eyes were dark with confusion and I couldn’t understand it all. He opened his mouth to speak and I let out the deep breath I had been holding. We stared at each other for a moment in complete silence until it was broken by someone opening the door.

“Seungri.. “ I turned around and saw Daesung walking in but as soon as he saw Jiyong was awake, he walked backwards into the hallway.

“Jiyong’s awake! “He yelled to the boys and I heard them running on the hallway floor. Taeyang and TOP slide into thhe room and the three of them began to assault Jiyong with questions.

“Jiyong! How are you? “

“Are you okay, GD? “

“What happened, Ji? “

“Do you know you’re all over the news and twitter, man? “

“Of cause, he wouldn’t know guys. He just woke up! “

“God damnit Ji, say something! “

“Just Stop! “ Jiyong cries out, holding his arms up. The room falls silent and all eyes turn to stare at Jiyong.

“Who the hell are you people? 

 

 

 

~AN: Alright readers, I know what youre all thinking! But take a deep breath! Don’t kill me yet. I know it’s too short but don’t worry. I will be updating today and soon..

Please comment what you thought!

Vote and Suscribe if you like it pretty please?<3

I love you guys!! Thanks as always for reading.