6

Accident

 

Seungri’s POV

Taeyang opens his mouth to say something, it looks like what he is going to say is really bad because you can see the fire in his eyes but TOP stops us again. He moves real quick to Taeyang and pushes him further back.

“Are you really serious? You are fighting about this now while Ji is lying down in the hospital bed?“ TOP growls at him in his low deep voice. TOP steps back from Taeyang and addresses us all. “We have more important things to talk and worry about than fighting over something stupid!“

“TOP is right, guys. “Daesung chimes in now. “We should call Mr. Yang''

What! My heart drops at the words once I realize the connotation. “Oh, that’s right guys, “

“So what do we do now?“ Tae asks in a voice that screams his annoyance with me. I turn around and look at him and he has his arms crossed and his eyes turned away from me as if he can’t bare the sight of me anymore. I don’t know what I have done to him to deserve this treatment from him but it makes me feel even more worse that he seems to hate me.

“I didn’t tell Ji anything. I couldn’t tell him.“ I babble out, covering my face with my hands. I can feel the confusion in the air because I wouldn’t expect anything else from my short nonsensical sentences.

“What do you mean, you didn’t tell him?“ TOP asks and pulls away my hands from my face so that he can hear me properly. I continue to look down, unable to face any of them.

“About Bigbang,“ I whisper. “I couldn’t tell him because I didn’t know how he’d react.“

“It’s good,“ TOP nods, releasing me to cup his chin thoughtfully instead. “We’ll call Mr. Yang and talk to him about it. He’s bound to know what to do with this situation.“

“I feel kind of bad lying to Ji, though. I mean, he deserves to know the truth, don’t you think?“ Daesung reasons with us. “I mean, if it was to be me, I’d want to know.“

“Same here,“ Taeyang agrees with him, nodding curtly. Taeyang looks at me with a challenging gaze, crossing his muscular arms over his toned chest. “I think you should tell Seungri.“

I gulp, suddenly nervous. Why should I be the one to tell him? I know he wouldn’t – I hope he wouldn’t – but if Tae wanted to, he could tear me to pieces right now. We wouldn’t be too far from a hospital, after all.

Stepping between us again, TOP cut in “He will find out.“ TOP replied, rounding his logic. “Eventually, but we have to get Ji out of this hospital first. The fans in front of the hospital are getting bigger and bigger by the second. If we don’t leave here soon, Ji will notice them and it’s not the way for him to find out.“

We all sat in a moment of silence before TOP spoke again. “Dae, contact our manager and tell him we need him to get us out of here. I’ll call Mr. Yang and tell him that there needs to be an emergency BIGBANG meeting.  ri, you need to talk to Ji. Try to get him to leave, if he’s well enough. Tae, take a walk and clear your hear before we leave.“

Taeyang pushes away from us like a mad man and stomps off down the hall. I stare after him. I really don’t understand why he’s acting all angry with me.

“What’s wrong with him?“ I whisper, turning back to Daesung.

Dae shakes his head without responding and pulls out his phone to call our manager. He gets up and walks away and presses the phone to his ear. I look at TOP and he’s typing furiously on his phone, probably texting with Mr. Yang. I turn my attention back to Daesung when he starts talking.

“Andy lee?—Yes. So, you’ve heard? – We’re at Asan Medical Center. – We only have one car and the fans shouldn’t be too bad. Oh, bring two changes of clothes.—yeah, it’s for Seungri and GD.—Thanks. “After he finished talking, he walks back to me and TOP. I turn to look at TOP. He shoves his phone deep in his pocket and returns my gaze.

I understood it is now my turn to complete the assigned task. I look down the hall and start walking. The process is just as slow as before. I finally make it to the door and I notice the medicine cart is now gone. That means Ji is all alone. The thought alone makes me nervous.

I slowly open the door and peek in. Ji is still on the bed and doesn’t seem to have moved an inch since I left him. The only thing that seems to have changed is that his eyes are dropping and a small goofy smile is painted on his face.

“Jiyong,“ I say as I step in, shutting the door behind me. “How are you feeling now?“

“Great,“ he replies in a deep rumbling voice that sends a thrill down my spine. He almost sounds back to normal. I could almost pretend that he had just woken up and that we had both just been sharing a hotel room like usual. Almost.

I move closer to him, returning to my seat by the bed. He watches me with lazy eyes the whole way and that makes me blush for some reason. I sit down next down to him and his smile widens slightly. I gulp and speak quietly.

 “Are you alright Ji? You seem a bit… Off.“

“It’s the medicine they gave me. The nurse said it would make me all lo-o-py.“ He grins again before continuing. “But the pain is completely gone, I don’t feel anything anymore“

“Man, that’s acting fast “ I mutter to myself, looking away. I look up and I turn my eyes back to Ji and take a deep breath to prepare myself. I really doubt I will have any problem asking him about leaving but the thing I’m worried is whether he will accurately judge his own pain level. I don’t want to take him out of the hospital only for him to end up in a worse situation.

“Uh Ji, how do you… uh… what I’m trying to say is… hypothetically speaking… uh…“ I stuttered, suddenly at loss for words.

“Seungri?“ Jiyong says, instantly shutting me up.

“Yeah, Jiyong?“ I reply, holding my breath.

“Where’re you from?“ He his head to the side as he stares at me with questioning eyes.

“I’m from Gwangju“ I reply, hating the fact that I feel like we’re meeting for the first time. I know I can’t blame him but I desperately want him to remember me, the boys, everything.

“Oh, Best accent ever! “ He yells out and my eyes instantly flash to the door as my left hand cover my gaping mouth. I am worried that someone will come barging in but no one does. I turn my eyes to Ji is grinning at me.

He continue speaking, his eyes are squinted with humor as he gestures around wildly. “Hook up another one of these beers you got goin’ on here! I’m startin’ to sober up!“

I peek at the door again, nervous, but still no one shows up. My hands are still pressed against my mouth, trying to hold back the laughter that is threatening to come out. I felt it choke in my throat and I finally throw my head back and let out a back of laughter.

All of a sudden, I feel a sharp pain sting the left side of my chest. I clap my hands to it and hiss painfully. What on earth was that? That thought zaps through my mind like lightning. I had never felt such pain before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello everyone! Dedicated to Cass92<3 my bro from another mother!  I have bad news. i’ll be updating slow because of my school and work. but I’ll update as soon as possible. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to Comment, Subscribe and Vote!