1

Accident

 

Seungri’s Pov

 

I am so bored and it’s my entire fault. It wasn’t supposed to happen. I sat in the hospital chair as the thoughts kept circling in my head.

It all happened hours ago when I begged my members to take me out. Taeyang and TOP had gone for a double date with Bom and Dara. I had tuned them down when they said that, I didn’t really care for details of their relationships. I was happy for them but it was depressing to see your friends go out with their girlfriends when you didn’t have one.

 

I also asked Daesung but he said he wasn’t feeling up to going out, so finally I asked my favorite hyung Jiyong. When I walked up to him, he was reading, shocker I know. I walked up to him and sat on his bed and begged him to bring me to my favorite restaurant. It took a lot of persuading but he finally agreed and we left the house. We had been horsing about outside and we kept messing around in the car on the way, poking each other’s sides where it was ticklish.

Jiyong drove through a stop sign and….. A car smashed into us, on the driver’s side, where GD was sitting. It jolted us and we ran into a telephone pole. I wasn’t badly hurt but GD was bleeding badly. Thankfully we both had our seatbelts on; I fear what would have happened if we didn’t have them on.

Another car that has witnessed the incident called an ambulance and we were driving to the hospital. I had bruises on my arms and a fractured rib. I was instructed to ‘take it easy’ for couple of weeks. Jiyong on the other hand was unconscious and was bleeding very badly when he had been taken in. I wasn’t sure where they were taking him so I screamed my lungs out at the nurse for 5 minutes straight.

After come few hours, the dokter came outside and told me, I could go and see Jiyong. I walked inside and closed the door behind me. I walked to his bed and sat beside him. The sight of him on the bed made me tear apart and started crying. This is my entire fault! If I didn’t want to go to my favorite restaurant, this all wouldn’t have happened! What if the boys blame me and kick me out of the band for hurting our Leader? What if Jiyong wakes up and hates me? I’ll never forgive myself.

The boys hadn’t even been called yet or if they had, they hadn’t showed up yet. I am so scared of what was going to happen when they show up. I don’t know what they were going to say or how I was going to explain to them. Should I tell them the truth? That we were messing and being silly in the car that we didn’t even notice the? Yes, I will just say the truth. I looked up and gently took Jiyong hands in mine. Please wake up Ji. We need you, just wake up. I begged him on the verge of tears and I dropped my head forward on the bed.

The hospital door opened and I whip my head up, ready to glare at who I thought was either a nurse or a doctor. I didn’t expect Daesung’s head to pop out. He walked through the door with Taeyang and TOP following. I jump up from the bed and run over to him. He pulls me into a hug and tightens his grip around me.

“I’m so sorry I wasn’t there. “That is the first thing that came out of his mouth. I shake my head in the crook of his neck and my nose brushes against his skin.

“I am glad you’re here” I said in a teary voice, I pulled away from him and saw TOP and Taeyang standing there.

TOP walks over to me and pulls me into a hug much like Daesung did. His arms are tight around me and I feel as if all my worries are pushed away, if only for a couple of minutes.

“Are you alright ri? “ Taeyang asked as he rubbed my back.

“No“ I nearly sob out. I pulled away from them and turned to look back at Jiyong.

“It’s all my f*king fault''

 

This is the first chapter and I will be updating as soon as possible:) Comment and let me know what you thought about it.Suscribe and Vote! TBC