The Beginning

I'll Be There

I went into my room after I took my shower. It was late and I was really tired. L.Joe wasn’t in the room yet. As I bent down to grab my sheets, a pair of arms wrapped around me. It was L.Joe’s.

I turned around to face him, and he had a huge smile on his face. “Sleep with me.” My face turned beet red. “Wh-What?”

He snickered. “What’s your erted brain thinking of? I just meant that we’ll go into an unconscious state while lying side by side on a mattress.”

My face stayed red as I nodded at him. He grabbed my hand and gently laid me down on his bed. He pulled the sheets on top of me. “Good night~!” he said, still smiling. “Good night.” I replied.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me again. I slowly turned my head. L.Joe was asleep with a huge smile on his face. I smiled at the sight of it.

When did we get so close? Before he’d make me help him into his pants and take him out, and now he has his arms wrapped around me. Did my accident bring us closer? Or did something else change the way he sees me? What about me though? I thought I liked Niel, but now it feels like he’s just a bias, nothing more.


 

I slowly opened my eyes to see Niel lying beside me, smiling. I jolted at the sight of it. L.Joe was woken up by my sudden movement. “Good morning ______~!” Niel said. “Good morning Niel…Is something wrong?” I asked him.

“Nothing…I just needed to wake up L.Joe since we have a schedule today.” He said as he nudged L.Joe. L.Joe helped me slowly get up. With a smile he asked me, “Good morning~! How are you feeling?” I smiled back. “Good morning~! I’m feeling better, thank you.”

L.Joe nodded happily and proceeded towards the washroom to wash up. Niel turned to me and gave me a serious look. “Why were you sleeping together?” he asked. He startled me a bit. He’s been acting different lately. “He said he wanted to sleep together.” I responded.

He became sad. “Do you like L.Joe?” he asked me. I hesitated. Do I? I’m not even sure of my own feelings. But I felt really safe and relaxed in L.Joe’s arms last night. I don’t really know how to explain it, but it felt right.

I looked up at Niel and nodded. “I think I do…I’m sorry…I don’t even know how or when you started to like me, or even why.”

He began to snicker. “I don’t. I just wanted to get you to admit your feelings for hyung.” Suddenly L.Joe emerged from the doorway. My heart sank. He heard everything.

Niel left the room to leave us alone. He walked closer to me. “I knew you couldn’t resist me~!” I pouted at him. “I-I don’t like you…you dodo head!!”

He began to laugh as he hugged me. “You’re so cute~!” He rubbed our noses together before giving me a kiss. He deepened it as he cupped my right cheek. He stared at my lips as he left them. “I’ve been wanting to do that ever since I got over the fact that you’re Ricky’s sister.” Just then Changhyun came in. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER HYUNG!?” He began to push L.Joe away from me. “Changhyun, stop it! You’re hurting my man!” Both of them stared at me wide eyed. I then realised what I just said. The words ‘my man’ blurted out of my mouth. I could feel my face heating up. L.Joe shoved Changhyun away and hugged me. “You see Ricky?? I’m her man!”

He kissed my cheek as Ricky scoffed at him. “Doesn’t mean I acknowledge this!” L.Joe smirked at him. “Who knows? Maybe I’ll become your brother-in-law~!”


 

[10 years later.]

“Byunghun! Hurry up! You’re going to be late for Jaewoon’s first day of school!!”

Byunghun ran down the stairs, wearing a fancy suit because he has a movie premiere to go to later. “Jagiya! Where’s my tie!?” he whined. I went upstairs to get his tie. “Sweetie, I told you to leave them all in one spot!” I tied his tie and went over to Jaewoon. “Mommy, I can’t find my jacket~!” he whined as well.

“Ugh. I have two children in this house.” I complained. Byunghun pouted at me. “I’m a grown man jagiya!” I giggled at him. “Well not exactly ‘grown’.” He began to chase me around the house until he caught me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. Once he released me, I went over to the closet to look for Jaewoon’s jacket. “Here it is. Jaewoon, make sure not to lose anything, okay?” He nodded as I helped him into his jacket.

Byunghun came up to me and handed me my jacket. “It’s mommy’s turn to get ready now, isn’t it Jaewoon?” Jaewoon waved his arms around. “Hurry up mommy!” I put my jacket on and we left.

 

As we waved goodbye to him as he entered the school, tears poured down my face. Byunghun wrapped his arms around me. “Don’t worry so much. If he’s our child, he’ll be fine.” I nodded and wiped my tears. He’s right. We have a lovely son, and his life is just beginning. He’ll learn how to meet new people and say goodbye to them. He’ll find dreams to follow and dreams that will never come true. He’ll fall in love and get heartbroken. But in the end, he’ll make the best choices in life, because we made the right choices, and because he will too.


I finally finished this fic. Thank you to everyone who read this. I hope you all enjoyed it.

I also apoplogise that it took this long to finish this fic. Thank you all who waited patiently for my updates.

If you liked this fic, check out my other fics too~! ^^