Groceries

I'll Be There

L.Joe’s POV

“L.Joe! Wake up!” I moved around on my bed. I didn’t want to wake up. I was then kicked in the , which made we wake up. I looked up at an angry Chunji. “You’ve been sleeping for almost 11 hours now!”

I glared at him. “So? It’s not like I need to do anything!”

He gave me a glare back. “________ went out to get all of our groceries earlier, so she should be back soon.”

I got up and headed towards the washroom. I told her to tell me when she goes out. What if something happens to her along the way?

I stopped. Why am I thinking about that?

I finished my shower, got changed, and hobbled along to the grocery store.


 

Your POV

It would have been nice if I got help from my one and only brother. I continued to struggle with the bags of groceries in my hands, until someone approached me.

“Excuse me miss, would you like some help with your groceries? Where do you live?” he asked me. He gave of this unpleasant aura. “No thank you. I’m almost home anyway.”

I tried to walk past him, but he walked into the way. He gave me a creepy smirk. “I insist though.”

I tried to backtrack, but he quickly walked into my way and threw my groceries to the ground. “I guess I’ll just take you back to my place then~!”

He grabbed my shoulders and began to drag me with him.

Just then he got whacked by a crutch. It was L.Joe. “What do you think you’re doing to her?”

The man retaliated by punching L.Joe in the face. “You two ain’t worth it.” He said as he left.

I ran towards L.Joe and helped him up. “Are you alright?” He nodded and began to put the groceries back into the bags. “I’m sorry I can’t help carry them.”

I shook my head. “Just focus on recovering…And thank you for saving me.” He gave me a bright smile and handed me the groceries.


 

L.Joe’s POV

I’m glad I decided to come. If I didn’t, who knows what could have happened.

As I hopped along the crosswalk, I turned back to her. “Yah! What’s taking you so long?” I teased.

She gave me a pout. “I don’t have muscles like Changjo you know!”

Just then I saw a bicyclist coming from the distance. The person looked like they weren’t going to stop. I tried to yell out her name, but it was too late.

The groceries went flying.


I am so sorry for not updating this fic. I've been busy with my Ravi fic, school, and video games.

I also apologise for such a short update. I'm planning on finishing this fic soon, so I can focus more on my Ravi fic.