Confession

I'll Be There

I woke up in a hospital bed with my body aching all over. I noticed L.Joe was sleeping right beside me while sitting on a chair.

I remember getting hit by the bicyclist and my body took most of the impact, but I hit my head on the ground, which caused me to black out.

All of a sudden the other members came in with a worried look on their faces. Changhyun walked up to my bed. “Noona….How are you feeling?” I snickered. “I have no idea. What did the doctor say?” Immediately after I said that, L.Joe woke up. “________! Are you alright? Hold on I’ll get you some water!”

He stumbled up and grabbed his crutches to leave the room. Just then the doctor came in. “Miss. _______ I’m glad you’re awake. You’ll be fine as long as you rest here for a week or two. You had a few broken ribs and a small concussion, but you’ll be fine in about a month with rest.”

The doctor left the room as L.Joe hopped in with a water bottle. He poured it into a cup and brought it to my mouth for me to drink. “I can drink you know. My arms aren’t broken.” I tried to move my arms, but they hurt. “They’re just sore.” I pouted. He smiled at me. “Let me take care of you now.”


 

And that’s what he did. For the next two weeks he spent his whole time with me, and his foot also healed. He was disappointed that his foot healed since he’d have to go to practices instead of spending time with me. In a way I’m kind of glad I got into that accident; I got to see L.Joe in a new light.

 

I walked into the kitchen and noticed L.Joe trying to make dinner by himself. Usually it’s my job, but since I’m injured, he’s been doing all the cooking by himself. “L.Joe let me help you.” He pouted at me. “You won’t take no for an answer, will you?”

I nodded. He grabbed my hand and put the knife in it. He went behind me and helped me cut the vegetables. My face began to turn red. His face was so close to mine. I looked up at him; he was smiling. I felt my heart skip a beat. Why am I feeling like this?

Suddenly Niel came into the kitchen and stopped as soon as he saw us. “Am I interrupting something?” L.Joe released me. “I’m going to go to the washroom.”

Niel came up beside me to see what was for dinner. “Oh a stew~!” I nodded my head as I put the vegetables in the pot.

When I turned back around to face Niel, he was staring at me. “So you’ve been more friendly with L.Joe lately, huh?” I blushed at the thought of it. “So he’s your bias now?” he asked. I immediately shook my head. “No!! He’s just been so nice to me…”

He came closer to me and grabbed my arms. “Will you choose me or L.Joe?”

My eyes widened. Did he just…confess? I felt my heart sink. If he confessed to me before I moved in with them, I would say yes immediately, but I’m hesitating now.

Who do I like?


Sorry again for a short chapter. I finished all my midterms, so i'll try and add the last chapter as soon as I can.

Thank you all for waiting for my update. ^^