Lunch Date

I'll Be There

 

“______!! I need help~~!” L.Joe was yelling from the kitchen. He was leaning against the refrigerator. “Can you make me lunch~?”

Ever since the other day, L.Joe has been asking me for countless amounts of favours. I think he’s taking advantage of his injury, but I don’t mind that much. It is my fault that he can’t participate in their promotions.

“I can’t. I’m meeting my friend for lunch right now.” I ran back into my room to grab my wallet. L.Joe hopped along behind me. “Can I come with then? It’s boring around here.” I looked up at him. “You’re L.Joe. My friend really likes Teen Top. She wouldn’t stop asking me questions when I told her that Changhyun is my brother.”

He pouted. “I can handle myself. I just want to go out. Plus, I need you if I fall or something” I sighed. “Alright.” He grabbed his wallet, a hat and a pair of sunglasses while I helped him into his jacket.

 


 

“_____! Over here~!” I helped L.Joe sit into his seat and put his crutches on the side of his chair. “Hi Sheryl. I noticed a guy beside her. “Oh this is Taesoo. You remember him, right?” I gave her a puzzled look and scanned his face to try and remember. “Oh! From junior high?” He gave me a smile. The three of us were good friends in junior high, but Taesoo went to a different high school because he received a scholarship. I remember him wearing glasses all the time and no girl would even look at him. Sheryl whacked his arm. “He became really handsome, hasn’t he _______?” Taesoo laughed. “She always thought I was handsome, remember? I was down when girls weren’t interested in me and she always cheered me up saying that I was too handsome for them.” I began to blush. “Did I really say that?”

We all laughed, until L.Joe cleared his throat. “Oh. This is..uh…” L.Joe took off his sunglasses. Sheryl shrieked. “Oh my god! L.Joe!?” She turned to me. “You’re dating L.Joe!?”

 

L.Joe’s POV

I looked over at Taesoo. He tensed up when Sheryl asked ______ if we’re dating. It’s pretty obvious that he likes her. I think it would be fun to tease them.

_______ began to laugh. “Haha~! We’re not dating. He…uh…injured his ankle, so we were home alone. He decided to tag along. That’s all.”

I looked over at Sheryl. She was staring at me. I gave her a smile and she let out a shriek. “Oh ______, how is living under the same roof as Niel~!?” I looked over at Taesoo. He gave a smug look as he took a sip of his drink.

I snickered. “I think the question you should ask is how is it living with 6 guys!?” Taesoo chocked on his drink. _______ grabbed his hand. “Are you alright Taesoo?” He gave her a smile and nodded. “You’re alright living with 6 other guys?” he asked her. She nodded. “I’m really grateful to them, and they’re really nice to me.” He gave her a smile. I scoffed. “She forgot to tell you that she was the one that injured my foot.”

 

Your POV

Sheryl glared at me. L.Joe is her bias after all. “It was an accident. I’ve been taking care of him though.”

 

It was silent for the rest of the meal, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Niel. “What are you two doing here? On a date~~?” My face flushed red. “We are eating with my friends…Why are you here Niel?” He snickered. “We were on the way back and I wanted to grab something to eat.” He looked down at my plate and grabbed my fork. He began to eat. “Mmmm~! That’s delicious~! Are you going to eat anymore?” I was blushing too much that I couldn’t speak. I nodded my head.

Did he just use the same fork as me? An indirect kiss?

 

L.Joe’s POV

I saw her face was all red. What does she see in Niel? He’s the weirdest person I know! Is it the lips?

I shook out of my thoughts. Why do I care? She injured my foot and she’s Ricky’s sister! Someone with Ricky’s genes must have something wrong with them.

 

I just sat there in my thoughts. Was I always this shallow?