Meeting

I'll Be There

“Changhyun! What are you talking about? Me live with the six of you?” I told to my brother Changhyun over the phone.

I just lost my job, and was kicked out of my apartment. I don’t have nearly enough money to pay for rent when I need to save up for my tuition for my college. I called my younger brother to see if he knows of any place where I can get a job. It ended up with him offering to stay with him. The thing is, Changhyun is a member of a popular kpop group, Teen Top, and goes by the name of Ricky. I’d be living with five other boys until I find a job and a new place to stay.

“You don’t have anywhere else to go noona! And the others wouldn’t mind you here.” He pleads. “Please stay with us noona!”

I couldn’t say no to Changhyun. He’s too adorable.

“Alright…I’ll be stopping by later today.” I responded.

“YAY!!” he screamed over the phone. “I’ll tell the others you’re going to be living here~!”

“What? You mean you never told-“. He hung up before I could finish my sentence.

Despite not wanting Changhyun to do so much for me, I was also happy about it. Besides getting to spend time with my brother, I get to meet my ultimate bias, Niel. I’ve been a huge fan of him ever since they debuted. Of course I’m a fan of my brother, but Niel just stands out so much to me. We’re the same age, but he’s achieved so much more than me, which is something I admire.

I decided to pick up a gift for all of them, since they are allowing me to live there, well Changhyun “says” they do. I bought them a platter of sushi, since I figured that they would want food more than anything else.


I approached TOP Media’s building, but I hesistated to open the door.

What if I’m not allowed in? Should I wait for Changhyun to come and get me? Should I call him?

While I was deep in my thoughts, someone came out of the building.

 

L.Joe’s POV

We’re all getting hungry here, and we’re waiting for Ricky to get out of the shower. Why does he take forever in there, especially when we’re starving!?

I sat by the window and saw someone standing outside with a platter in her hands.

“Is that food for us?” I asked Niel.

“Ohh…Maybe…She’s just standing there though…” he said.

“Maybe she can’t open the door or something…” I said.

I got up and left the dorm.

I opened the door outside and stared at the girl.

“Is everything alright?” I asked.

Her eyes widened as she scanned me from head to toe.

“L-L.Joe!” she stuttered.

“…Are you an Angel? And is that food for us?” I asked.

She nodded and handed me the platter.

She proceeded to walk into the building.


_______ POV

I gave L.Joe the platter of sushi and proceeded to walk into the building. I figured it was okay since it was L.Joe.

Changhyun told me exactly where their dorm is located, so I rushed over to it.

“W-Wait! Where are you going!?” L.Joe yelled as he struggled to follow me.

I made it to their dorm. As I proceeded to the doorknob, the door opened before me.

It was Niel. Of course it was him.

“You’re not L.Joe hyung…” he said.

L.Joe ran up from behind me.

“She just ran past me after giving me this platter!” he said.

“Is she an Angel?” Niel asked.

As he said that, Changhyun came out of the washroom.

“Noona!” he yelled out as he ran towards me and hugged me.

Everyone yelled out, “NOONA?”

He looked over to them.

“Oh yeah…I forgot to tell everyone. My noona will be staying her from now on~!” he exclaimed.

My eyes widened.

“I thought you told them!” I yelled.

I bowed. “I’m really sorry! I thought my brother told you!” I said.

L.Joe put the platter down on the table.

“Well I’m fine with it.” He smiled.

Everyone continued to agree with him.

I smiled at all of them.

“Thank you so much! And I’m really sorry for intruding on you all.” I exclaimed.

L.Joe proceeded to take my bags from me.

“It’s alright. You’re practically family to us if your Ricky’s sister.” He said “I’ll show you to your room then.”

I followed him into a room filled with boxes of stuff. Some were filled with clothes, while some were filled with random toys.

“We use this room as storage basically, but you can use it. I’ll help clear out the boxes later.” He said.

I smiled at him. “Thank you L.Joe.”

He put my bags down and headed towards the door.

He turned and smiled. “You can unpack later. Let’s eat that sushi you brought first.”

I placed my bags down and headed back out.

When I got there, the sushi was untouched.

“Hurry up noona. I’m hungry!” he yelled.

Chunji whacked him. “Why can’t you wait for your sister? You didn’t even help her!” he said.

I laughed.

I grabbed an extra seat, and brought it to the table. Changhyun sat to my left, while Niel sat to my right.

We all began to eat.

I bought a lot of sushi, so it should be enough for 7 people.

As Changjo ate a piece, he asked me a question.

“You’re an Angel too, right? Who’s your favourite member?” he asked.

I began to blush. I veered over to my right and saw the tall boy eating away.

Changhyun snickered. “Me of course!”

Chunji whacked him again.

“Let her answer!” he said.

I felt everyone’s eyes on me as I stuffed a piece of sushi in my mouth.

“Niel…” I said.

Niel peered over towards me with a mouth full of sushi. “OHHH~!” he muffled.

Changhyun whacked me arm. “NOONA! How could you! I’m your brother!”

I patted his head.

“You’re a close second Changhyun.” I giggled.

Everyone began to laugh.


To my surprise, everyone finished up the whole platter.

As everyone left the mess on the table, I proceeded to clean up.

Suddenly Niel came from behind and helped me clean up.

I blushed. “I-It’s alright…The least I can do is clean up the dorm.”

He smiled. “It’s not your job to clean up our mess though…”

“I want to do it. The six of you can focus on your work. I’d feel more at ease.” I told him.

He picked up a wet cloth.

“Then I want to help this one time. Isn’t that alright?” he asked.

I paused for a bit. “I-I guess so…Thank you.” I said.


When we finished cleaning, I went back into my room. L.joe was already moving boxes out.

“I’ll help you.” I insisted.

He gave me a nod and handed me a small box.

“I might not be as muscular as everyone else here, but I’ll help you with anything you want.” He said.

I smiled at him.

“Ahh…You’re so nice...” I told him.

His face began to turn red.

“N-Not really…” He said.

He left the room to put the box into another room.

As I picked up another box, which was a lot heavier than the other one, I didn’t notice the box in front of me, and tripped over it.

As I began to fall, I was caught before I could hit the floor.

It was L.Joe.

“Th-Thank you…” I said.

I then noticed that he was wincing in pain. The box I was holding was lying on top of his foot.