Injury

I'll Be There

“L.JOE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?” I yelled while moving the box away from him.

He rubbed his ankle and looked up at me with a forced smile. “I-I’m fine…Are you alright?”

“PABO! Worry about yourself!” I told him. “CHANGHYUN! I NEED YOUR HELP!”

Changhyun ran in wide eyed. “What happened to hyung?”

I tried to lift up L.Joe. “He twisted his ankle trying to save me from falling. The box I was holding landed on his foot weirdly.”

Changhyun helped me move L.Joe into the hallway, where the rest of the members were. I explained to them what happened, and they instantly helped us bring L.Joe to the hospital.


The doctor told us that his ankle has a mild sprain, but it will still take 2-3 weeks to heal. I sat by his side the whole entire time his ankle was getting wrapped and put into a brace. The others were getting the paperwork in order and calling their managers.

I buried my face into his bed. “I’m so sorry L.Joe! It’s all my fault!”

He patted my head. “It’s alright.”

I looked up at him. “No it’s not! You won’t be able to join the others with your promotions!”

He smiled at me. “Of course I feel bad about that, but I’m glad no one else got hurt.”

I couldn’t believe what he was saying. How can someone possibly be this nice? “Let me take care of you until you ankle feels better then.”

“E-Eh??” He paused for a while and then smiled. “I won’t be able to win here, will I?”

I smirked at him. “Nope~!”

We began to laugh, up until Niel came in. My heart was about to jump out my chest, but I guess it’s okay since I’m in a hospital.

“How are you feeling hyung?” he asked him as he took a seat beside me.

“I’ll be fine. I just won’t be able to participate in our performances.” He said with a smile. I could somehow tell that he was faking that smile, and that he’s hurting a lot in the inside. Though can you blame him? Teen Top is more than a group, he obviously wants to perform with them as much as they want him to.

He turned to me. “_______ offered to take care of me anyway, so I’ll be fine~!”

Niel smiled at me and then looked back at L.Joe. I thought I was about to faint. “You’re one lucky man then~!” He joked.

All I could do was blush at him. How lucky am I to be around Teen Top all the time, especially Niel!?


“Good morning L.Joe~!” I said to him as I hovered over him. We all thought it would be best if he stayed in my room, since I’ll be taking care of him, and since they sometimes have to get up really early for their schedules.

He opened one eye and smiled at me. His hair was slightly messy, which made him even better looking to me. “Ahh~! Good morning ______.”

My heart skipped a beat. Heart, what are you doing? You like Niel, remember? “I-I made breakfast since the others left early…Are you hungry?”

He nodded his head. “I’ll eat first then.” I helped him up, gave him his crutches, and sat him down at the table. I made pancakes and heated up the maple syrup for him. As soon as he took a bite of them, a smile sprung onto his face. “They’re so good~! Nice and fluffy too~!” he said as he took another bite. I couldn’t help but blush. No one has ever complimented my cooking, not even Changhyun. “Th-Thank you…”

He finished his pancakes and proceeded to get up. I rushed over to him to help. He stared at me. “I can move by myself you know…” I released him. “I’m sorry…” He patted my head. “It’s alright. Can you help me open the door to the washroom and take off my brace?” I nodded and opened the door. He smirked at me. “You kind of look like you want to help me get into the shower.” My face flushed red. “N-N-NO!!” I ran to our room to get him a change of clothes. “I-Is this alright?” I asked him while averting his eyes. He patted my head. “It’s fine.” I helped him into the washroom and took off his brace. I left him to take his bath.

 

When he finished taking a bath, he came out with just a shirt and underwear. I felt my heart almost jump out of my chest. I covered my eyes. “L-L.JOE! C-COVER UP!!” He handed me his pants. “I need help putting my pants on though!” I opened my eyes and helped him put his pants on.

He poked my cheeks. “Your face is really red~! Haven’t you seen Ricky in underpants?”

I snickered. “More than I’d ever like to! But you’re not Changhyun!” He laughed. “He’s done that around here too many times too~!”

We both laughed.


I heard someone come in through the door. I rushed to see who it was. My eyes widened once I saw his face. “N-Niel? Wh-Why are you here?”

He smiled at me. “I came back a little earlier than the rest to check up on hyung. He didn’t cause you any trouble, did you?” Thoughts of helping L.Joe into his pants came to mind. “N-No…Everything was alright.” He took off his shoes and went towards L.Joe to check up on him, while I cleaned up the mess we made during the day.

Niel came back after a while and noticed the dirty dishes and started to clean them. I ran up to him. “You really like doing dishes, don’t you?” I asked him. He smiled. “You already took care of L.Joe hyung, and I know how annoying he is.” We both laughed. He leaned in close to me. I could feel my heart beating faster. “I heard you helped hyung into his pants…I’m sorry you had to see that.” He giggled. My face flushed red. Why did he have to tell Niel about THAT!? UGH! L.Joe! I thought you were this sweet boy! You’re dead to me now!