▬ just let me die

▬ the player is a girl

A/N: I was too lazy to do a poster this time haha ^^
Credits: FY! Ha Min Woo + (Source:
meanwoo)

███ Min Woo’s POV: Before the party:

“I can’t wait before you meet Lia.” Kevin Hyung said again.
“I can see that… What’s so good about her?”
“She is just unique. You will understand when meeting her.”
He mysteriously explained with a smile, while fixing his collar in front of the mirror.
“Why do you insist in me dating her? According to what you told me, she is not really willing to date anyone now…” I mumbled.

It was awkward. My Hyung was setting me on a date as if I was some forty years-old unmarried man. I was always up to meet new people, especially my friends’ friends, only… This time, it was too much and too awkward. I did really hear about this Lia. And not only by Kevin Hyung. Well, the boys in my new neighborhood talked about her twice or so… Some considered her as a cool person, a girl you can be at ease with and joke. However, there was another part where the boys were mesmerized by her features or bitter because she ignored/rejected them. I didn’t really like it: another girl who thinks the world is at her feet! Come on… That was the reason why I was not dating girls. Nowadays, they are so full of themselves. I couldn’t stand it. They were manipulating you and interested in your situation only… The other half of the girls had to be perfect: which is stupid! Nobody is perfect… Plus, I didn’t find them this good or beautiful anyway!

“I heard she was acting like a goddess…” I blurted.

Kevin stopped to fix himself, looking at me through the mirror. He knew I hated this.

“Don’t listen to what people say. She is the kind of girl who is different to each person. Most of the boys mistake her…” Kevin defended… Of course, she is his friend.
“I really don’t want to date somebody I don’t know anything about…” I sighed just like a child. Damn these childish habits!
“You don’t want to date anybody! That’s why I’m doing this precisely. And you will get to know her, so stop acting like the baby you are…” he smiled at me. I glared in return, annoyed a bit.

Okay, I sort of deserve it. I have been looking for a girlfriend… or I somewhat complained about not having someone in my life. However, I have never asked for this corny idea. I was just waiting for someone who can catch my heart, mind and soul. But Kevin would be like “You are not making any efforts anyway! Do you think the person will come to you just like this?” Well… I knew he was right. Nevertheless, I couldn’t feel better. To tell the truth, I was a bit stressed.

“Mirror, mirror… tell me who is the most handsome~” we heard from the other end of the room.
“He is at it again…” I chuckled.
“One day, this mirror will answer you KwangHee!” Kevin said.
“And it would tell you to go away!” I added playfully.

KwangHee throw a stick at me and I dodged it, laughing.

“You should fix yourself rather than just laying on the bed here.  Otherwise, this Lia, she will run away from you, frog! I heard she was a pretty girl…” KwangHee said, just in a diva tone, as usual.

I grinned but ended up sighing again. Should I really put some efforts on this? I’m going to a party anyway, I should look good… I stood up, nodded to myself, put my jacket on and adjusted it. I untied my hair, styled them a bit, put a headband on and puffed my cheeks randomly while fixing – just like Kevin before – my collar (http://nsa25.casimages.com/img/2011/05/09//110509110936818346.gif).
KwangHee went again all “mirror mirror, among us, who is the most handsome…?”

“YAH MINWOO, I’m seeing your reflection, go away!” KwangHee said, annoyed.
“Haha, the mirror finally talked. Told you, KwangHee!” Kevin said at him and gave me a thumb up.

Great, he must have thought I was doing this for his friend! This was really going to be awkward… especially with these two around… Why was I smiling? Ha, my friends are so stupid!

███ LATER ON:

Kevin, KwangHee, Siwan and I arrived early at the party location. So, we helped the people there to fix the last details. It helped me to forget about the whole situation, even if Kevin and the host girl kept on talking about this Lia. I was just having fun with KwangHee.

When the party started, I couldn’t help but feel strange: I was new again here and most of the people didn’t know about me. The few people who had talked to me were awkward now about being around me. You wonder why, don’t you? Well, they were girls and they showed too much interest in me, so I clarified that I wasn’t interested in girls and I needed calm right now. Were they hurt? I didn’t mean it bad but… they were just too much! Therefore, I just stayed in a corner, looking at the new-coming guests. A bunch of people kept on entering… They were all looking the same except for this band of three persons. A girl, a boy and another person (I couldn’t really tell his/her gender) were glaring playfully at each other. They were making so much noise for nothing! Just like KwangHee Hyung, haha… I was about to look at someone else when I spotted Kevin hyung hugging the girl from the trio. It was the first person Hyung was hugging… I immediately knew it was her, Lia.

I then took a closer look on her. Not really girly but absolutely not boyish. She was kind of cute actually. Kevin and this Lia were close, just by the way they were happy to see each other. Why wasn’t he dating her? I saw them going separate ways and I decided to go meet Kevin again, so I wouldn’t be alone. However, somebody ran straight into me… And you would never guess who it was! *Sarcastic…* Lia herself… I saw her phone fly and slid away, so I reached for her and handed it. I froze when our eyes met. There was something I couldn’t really describe… Just like an electric current. She smiled, so I did, and she ran away faster than I thought. Okay… This was strange! All that was left was me and a bracelet on the floor...

I frowned to myself before chuckling at this. Result? I didn’t even remember what I was going to do and ended up under KwangHee’s arm. However, I couldn’t think straight, even while dancing Abracadabra like a crazy person with my Hyung… I wasn’t sure anymore about this date-thing. When I came, I did not like it at all. I had planned to play it cool but leave her soon… But now, I felt curious. Kevin and she looked like cute friends; she was friendly to him… She seemed fun. And she was cute on top of that, yeah… I did want to know her at least. I couldn’t afford to be enemy with Kevin’s friend anyway. But he – Kevin – didn’t want me to be her friend… that was how awkward … and funny it was. I smiled to myself again and turned around to see her dance with Hyung. By the way she was moving, I could tell she could dance… I was cut in my thoughts when Kevin screamed my name. Here it was… the official meeting I guess…

“Lia, this is Ha Min Woo.”Kevin introduced. “Min Woo-yah… I told you about my close friend Lia, right?”
“Yes… thousands times…” I chuckled, smiling at her.

There was a little pause and I felt myself stressing more and more. Why was it silent?

“It’s nice to meet you, Min Woo. You are Kevin’s friend right?” she finally said. Nice voice… I swore I had stopped to breath and was finally able to fill my lungs with air now. I nod.
“It’s nice to meet you too finally. Kevin really couldn’t stop talking about you!”
“I missed her and I did want them – Min Woo & KwangHee – to know who you are even before the party.”

 

She just nodded and laughed it off. Kevin kept on smiling, ear to ear, eyeing the tow of us. He was making it more and more awkward. KwangHee soon joined us and invited us to go inside the house so we could eat, drink and talk…

███ LIA’S POV:

“If you don’t stop to laugh Hee Chul, I’ll rip your mouth!” I threatened, somewhat playfully.
“Your reaction was priceless!” he whispered.
“Stop it! It’s just Kevin, always making things awkward. This boy looks calm but he is just mischievous.”
“Hm… At least, this Ha Min Woo looks fine.”
“Shhh! Don’t say that out loud!”
I shushed him.
“Lia, Hee Chul, you coming?” Kevin asked us.
“YEAH! Wait for us Hyung!” Hee Chul answered ever so happy.
“You are making fun of me, aren’t you?” I glared at my best friend.

He just smiled brightly at me and I pinched his head. We bickered until we had to sit down. The house was BIG! There was lots of sofa, each one were forming a sort of booths. The sofa was U shaped and looked so comfortable I’d sleep on it! Kevin pushed me in front of him and told me to sit in the middle. I didn’t see Min Woo was on the other end… so we had to sit next to each other… I looked at Hee Chul who was snickering. I didn’t dare to look at Kevin and his silly smile.

I looked around and suddenly realized Amber wasn’t there. I started to panic, feeling awfully guilty. Where was she all this time? Hee Chul noticed my problem but Jessica came all of the sudden and no Hee Chul help anymore! I sighed when Kevin went away as well and here I was left with people I didn’t know… I guess Min Woo pitied me and started to discuss with me.
It was easy and we started to have fun. Again, I was forgetting about Amber, Hee Chul and Kevin. I had to admit it: whenever this person was talking to me, I was forgetting everybody around. It was stupid: I just met him.
When Kevin came back, he brought friends along and we started to play a game. We had to pass pepero to each other, but each time of course, the pepero was getting smaller. We divided in two teams and of course, Min Woo and I were in the same. If at first it was okay, I was getting nervous. The pepero got really little and Min Woo had to take it… I never thought he would really try but you know how boys are! They want to WIN anyway… That was when…

“They look good, uh?” some girl giggled.
“You should kiss already!” someone else said.
“KISS!”
“Are they dating?”
“They can’t date…”
somebody said and I froze. I knew perfectly this voice…

I prayed hard for this voice not to continue. I hoped it wouldn’t happen at THIS MOMENT! But the voice went on, ignoring my silent prays.

“…Because we are dating already!” Amber said with a serious face.
“What?” Kevin said with huge eyes.
“Oh my gosh…” I heard some girl say.

Min Woo; who had stopped in his tracks when people had started commenting; was now staring at Amber and me successively. He moved away when Amber stepped to me and grabbed the pepero with her own lips. I was so stunned that I hadn’t moved one bit. What should I do? I suddenly wanted the world to know it was a joke… but with this last move…

LET ME DIE! Both Min Woo & Lia thought.