▬ Freaking Stupid Dates!

▬ the player is a girl

"What is your name?" the boy in front of her asked with a grin.
"Lia..." she answered coldly. I can't even find his eyes... Are you sleeping? she thought sarcastically since his eyes were so little.
"That's a pretty name" he commented, not even noticing her coldness.

Lia faked a smile. She seemed to be really calm and if you were walking past her, never you would suspect the World War that was taking place in her mind.
She was mad. Mad at them. HER STUPID FRIENDS! How could they settle her on a date again? With such a stupid person who pretended he didn't know her name! Or perhaps had he already forgot it!
She rolled her eyes.

~~~#Oh my Super Girl ; wo shi ni de Superman#~~~ (hehe my ringtone, addicted to this song)

"That's my phone. Hold a minute, please" Lia said politely.
"No problem" he answered with another big silly grin.

She didn't stand up, she just turn her body to the other way. They currently were at a Café and waiting for the drinks her friends ordered them.

"Hello?"
"Lia... PLEASE, try to make it work."
she heard her friend, Hee Chul asked her.
"Since when are you in this story Hee Chul-yah?" Lia asked calmly. Hee Chul shivered.
"I'm not... Just Amber told me you were stuck again at one of these dates so I joined our friends to... give you some courage! Lia-yah FIGHTING" he chuckled. "And it's Hee Chul OPPA!"
"Jung Hee Chul, I don't have time for your silliness. Forget this story. Seriously... How can you call yourself my best friend? I'm hanging up."
"WAIT!
" he screamed, "Please, make an effort. I'm not asking you to go out with him... but they won't let you rest in peace if you go on this way."
"I said I'm hanging up."
Lia set her phone down on the table after doing what she said. "Sorry... My bestfriend is trouble..."
"It's okay!"
the boy smiled while blinking twice... cutely?

Okay, this time at least, they followed her taste: Lia liked cute boys. Because they were looking like - at least - the exact opposite of players she hated. But to this extend... it was TOO MUCH!
She sighed and asked him for his name at least, softening up. He told her he was Kang Dae Sung, 22 years old, studying science. Lia smiled at this and started to have a decent conversation with Dae Sung after their drinks came.

No, she wasn't a bad person at all. Lia was just turning into a devil with players. She could be gentle, and she was. Back in her past neighborhood, she was known as the smiling/laughing pretty girl. Yes, boys would annoy her because of this appearance but she wouldn't care or turn them down.
HOWEVER she couldn't play with innocent persons. And this Dae Sung was alright, not enough though to make her fall for him. So she ended the date with a friendly feeling.

"Hm... Lia, it has been a while that I..." he started to smile more... "...that I have been wanting to know you. I kind of like you already..."

How cute! Right? How could a girl resist this? Even Lia would soften up... Well, if Lia wasn't always being Lia! (=_=) She misunderstood it all and went on - stubbornly - with her idea to end it the way she wanted to.

"Yeah, I enjoyed it as well, you're nice! Let's meet again and become good friends, Kang Dae Sung-ssi. I'm leaving! Bye!" Lia stood up, bowed and went away.
"But..."

Dae Sung was left without anything to say (she didn't let him the chance to actually...) and frozen. I just said I've liked her and she... he thought. That is how Lia is a heartbreaker: she didn't even listen properly to him and thought it was okay for him. The poor boy was left depressed, alone, on his chair...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"So... How was it?" Amber asked her friend with an amused smile.
"It could have been worst..." Lia answered, sitting on Amber's bed.
"Hm?"
"He was the first one to be alright... well, until he started to dance trot all around the Café... But he was okay. We will be good friends I guess."
"Lia..."
Amber chuckled. "You came there to have a DATE not to make friends."
"But I wasn't interested in this Kang Dae Sung..."
she answered with a pout.
"Kang Dae Sung? The sweetheart from the science department?" Amber asked, shocked.
"Uh... do you know him?"
"Hahahaha!!!"
Amber started to laugh out loud, "So it was finally him! He has - had? - a crush on you for a month now. He asked me about you."
"You mean... he liked me before this?"
Lia stood up.
"I'm afraid it's the case. And... you asked him to be his friend... You are such a heartless person! Stop living in your own world Lia and open your eyes... Aigo."
"I DID NOT know, come on..."
Lia whined. "For once, I have been really cool and gentle... I hope he is fine, he wasn't a bad guy after all."
"He will live!"
Amber answered.
"See....... you really way more heartless than I am!"
"Who went out with a boy just to humiliate him in front of his ex-girlfriends?"
Amber asked.
"He CHEATED on them! He deserved it."
"Who played with Thomas only to break up with him heartlessly?"
"Who asked him to fall in love with me? He did that to all of his girlfriends! He deserved it as well."
"Who turned a gay boy into a bi/straight one? And this just to tell him you didn't love him back..."
"He made girls suffer just because he was 'gay'! It was just an excuse to hurt them!"
Lia defended again.
"You are something, Lia... That's why you end up at this dates!" Amber made fun of her situation.
"But it's not a reason to settle me on AWFUL dates. The first time, the guy jumped on me! JUMPED! The second was a player. The third one... I broke his heart today..."
"I GOT IT!"


Amber rolled her eyes but ended up smiling at her friend. They broke into loud laughs without even knowing why. This was just how it was between them. No need to words, they were just this close. With Hee Chul who wasn't there at the moment. He was out to make the girl he loved fall for him. Lia smiled at the thought. Why couldn't she meet someone like Jung Hee Chul? He was dedicated to ONE girl and never pressured her. He confessed, told her to wait before answering and each day, he was making sure to see/meet her. He would give her gifts, would make sure she is happy and well. This girl was damn lucky to have Lia's boy bestfriend's heart. Really.

No! Lia wasn't in love with Hee Chul. He was her bestfriend, end of story. But she liked the way he treated Jung Jessica.

"That Jung Jessica is lucky!" Lia said.
"Or not... 'Cause... If she breaks his heart, I swear I'm going to break her literally." Amber said.
"Same here." Lia nodded, sitting back on Amber's bed. "What about your life?"
"Nothing much to say..."
"Aaw come on! I told you everything and you are never telling me anything."
"But you already know everything."
Amber complained back.
"Hm... And about this guy who stole someone's girlfriend... Wasn't he attracted by you?"
"He was..."
she smirked, "So I kissed his ex-girlfriend in front of him..." Amber shrugged.
"You are terrible..."
"He deserved it. Oh and at least... I am not settle on dates..."
she smirked.
"Why is that? You are just like me but... our friends only mess with me!" Lia sighed.
"Hehe~~" Amber laughed at her pitiful friend.

They felt silent a moment and Lia started to giggle like a mad person. She broke into a loud laughter and calmed down only when Amber kicked her leg to make her stop.

"Hey... Perhaps I should tell them I'm bi or lesbian!" Lia said jokingly.
"Haha, it wouldn't work. You look so... straight!"
"Really? How so?"
"I know what I'm talking about, Lili..."
Amber said, seriously.
"Okay, okay. Help me look 'no-straight' then!" the girl started to joke again.
"Tell them we are in a relationship... It would work only this way!" Amber chuckled, joking along with Lia.
"HAHA! They wouldn't be even surprised: we are quite close..." Lia let herself fall on the bed and laughed silently.
"Plus... You are quite my type..." Amber joked again "Well... If I forget you are Lia!" she added and laughed hard.
"You will fall for me! Just like other boys! Just wait!" Lia answered jokingly again, winking.

Amber laughed at her silly behavior. What kind of heartless girls do that sort of things, uh?

"Hm... Let's make it!" Amber suddenly said.
"What?" Lia fell serious on the other hand.
"Tell them we are going out. It's going to be fun!" Amber fell next to her on the bed. "Then we would tell them it was a joke after some weeks."
"Impossible: they set me on dates for the whole month."
"Who cares? Go to them, it's not like you would fall in love..."
Amber commented.
"You got a point here."
"We are the same, heartless girls, who has never fallen in love."
"I'm the worst I guess..."
Lia said.
"You just decided to take a revenge on boys for all girls. That's cute..."

Cute? Lia thought. She was being as horrible as these boys... How could that be cute?