Chapter 16

Stay With Me

Around 7.30 a.m. on the next morning, someone knocked the door.

"Students, make sure you all go to the lobby at 8.30 a.m. !" Their teacher shouted.

"Huh... ?" Sulli grabbed her phone. In such a half-awake condition, she jump off from her bed. 

"Unnie ! Wake up ! It's already 7.30 now ! We only have an hour !" She shouted to her unnies while going through their beds and wake them up.

The two seniors immediately wake up. Eunji was still in her nap. 

"Unnie, wake up," Sulli shook Eunji's body.

Eunji opened her eyes. She trying to sit but she can't. Sulli felt something wrong with Eunji. She try to help Eunji to sit. She clung her hands pver Eunji's neck and she felt it's hot. Sulli put her backpalm on Eunji's forehead.

"Unnie, you got a high fever " Eunji turn her head, facing Sulli.

"Your body was too hot !" The two other seniors come to Eunji's bed.

"Let me call the teacher," said one of them

Eunji grabbed her hands. 

"No, no. I just need to take some medicines then I'll be fine." She put on a smile.

"You need to get some rest, Eunji," said the other senior.

"I'm going," said the first senior who offered herself to call the teacher.

"I'm with you," said the other senior.

"No, you stay here."

The first senior who was known as Jessica, rushly open the door and running through the way where she accidentaly crashed someone's shoulder.

"Oh, mianhae." She said and continue running looking for her teacher.

"Gwencha-" He pauses his words. 

"What makes her being so rushing like that ?" He thought for a while and just let it be. Then, he walk towards his room.

When he was about to open the door, he look at the room beside his room. The door was wide-opened. 

'Why they didn't lock the door ?' Because of his curiousness, he entered the room and found that a girl was lying on the bed, in a weak condition.

He walk towards her and asked, 

"What's wrong with you ?" Eunji was startled.

"Who are you ?" He didn't answer Eunji's question but lifted her instead.

"What are you doing ?!" He run towards the end of the floor's alley and running down the stairs. He run so fast that they could arrive at the ground floor in less a minute.

"Put me down !" Eunji screamed in her weak body. The guy knocked a door and middl-aged lady who was their doctor who come along with them on this journey - in case there is emergency - open up the door.

"What is it ?" She asked.

"This girl has a high fever. She should consult the doctor quickly. Let's bring her to the doctor," he said while putting Eunji down. 

"I am the doctor here," the doctor said.

"Ah yeah... but please, give her some medicines. She's so weak that she couldn't even sit." 

The doctor then go through a check on Eunji.

"Her body temperature is 40.5°C. It's high and she must get some rest. At least for a day, until she feels better. What's your name anyway ?" She asked Eunji.

"Jung Eunji." She replied it weakly. 

"Did you thought a lot these days ?" Eunji didn't know how to answer that sudden question on her.

"What is it about ? Is it personal ? Your boyfriend ?" Eunji shocked.

Same goes to the unknown guy who helped Eunji. His face turned a bit gloomy when he hear 'boyfriend'. He doesn't even know why he being like that. Just, some matter.... nevermind.

"You, boy. What-" 

"I'm Daehyun."

"Yeah, Daehyun. May I ask you a favor ? Can I talk with Eunji, alone ?" Daehyun nods.

"Fine." "I'll leave."

He opened the door and found three girls and a guy in front. They oushed Daehyun just to get into the room but was pushed back by him. He close the door immediately.

"Yah, Jung Daehyun ! Why you push us, huh ?" Asked Sulli.

"Hey, who pushed who ? You all pushed me first ! And, hey, I'm older than you ! Why you talk to me in a rude way ?!" Daehyun got pissed off.

"What do I care ?! I just want to see my unnie ! Move aside !" Sulli pushed Daehyun and was about to open the door but was blocked by Yoseob.

"Stop it. They're talking about sensitive matters," said Yoseob.

"How did you know ? Move-"

"I said stop, Sulli ! Don't disturb them." Yoseob grab Sulli's hands and pull her aback.

The two girls who were Sulli and Eunji's seniors was in blank.

"Sensitive matters ?" Asked one of them who was known as Jessica.

"Boyfriend thingy..." Daehyun finally ope up his mouth.

"Boyfriend ?!" All of them have their mouth wide-opened except for Sulli.

"I knew it..." Said Sulli.

"You knew it ?" Daehyun asked. Sulli didn't reply it but walk towards the door and hold the knob. 

When she's about to turn it, the door opened. Eunji and the doctor comes out.

"Bring her to her room. Don't let she do heavy things. Inform the other teachers that she'll not joining today's activities. Oh, and someone please accompany her." She then go back into her room.

"Let me bring her," said Yoseob and Daehyun in sync. They look at each other.

"No, let me," Yoseob push Daehyun.

"I'll bring her. You, move aside." Daehyun push Yoseob aback and lift Eunji on his arms. 

Yoseob, Sulli, Jessica and her friend, Tiffany made their own way behind Daehyun and Eunji, who was in Daehyun's embrace.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hi guys ! It's been a week since I last met y'all ! I miss you ~~~ Hehe i've updated, guys :) I think this update was the longest update i've ever done on this story. Hehe hope yguys keep on supporting this story ! ^^ Much loves from author-nim ! :DD

//I know there isn't any Jonghyun's role in this chap but still, I wanna put his pic as the main image for this chap :p

p.s: Any Malaysian Boice who'll going to #BlueMooninKL ? If there was, please comment below and put your hands up coz I'll go, too ! ^^ hehe