Chapter 15

Stay With Me

After about an hour at the rest stop, the teachers askes the students to go back to their bus. Eunji and Sulli walked together. They get into their bus and Eunji suddenly stopped her steps besides their seat.

"Oh, Yoseob oppa !" Eunji greet Yoseob who was taking out his jacket from his bag under his seat. He lift up his head and greet Eunji back.

"oh, hey ! Whoa... i didn't believe that we're in the same bus ! It's a fate, isn't it ? Where's your seat ?" Eunji smiled.

"Right beside you...." Yoseob look at the seat beside the seat beside him. Empty. Oh.... it must be her seat. 

"Okay then, take a seat." Yoseob gave a warm smile.

Eunji sit on her seat beside the window. 

"Oppa," she called. Yoseob turned his head, facing Eunji.

"I don't know why I didn't notice you were there... Maybe because I'm so sleepy that I couldn't see anyone on this bus. Hahaha."

Yoseob smiled again. 

'This guy was not bad...' Thought Eunji.

"Unnie," Sulli called.

"Yes ?"

"Who is he ?" She asked, pointing her finger at the guy beside her, queitly, try to not making any noise nor let him noticed that she was pointing at him. 

Oh, right. She already knew who is him because she saw Eunji with him earlier but, 'what's the wrong if I want to know him more ?'

"Didn't you saw us earlier ?"

'Us ? Okay, it's weird. Usually she wouldn't say 'us' to describe 'she' and a 'guy'. She'd rather use their names. Hm, something fishy... There must be something....'

"Oh ! I just remember ! Isn't he's the guy who bump into you at-" Sulli was half-screamed. Eunji quickly cut her words with her left hand patting Sulli's hands while her right hand, covering Sulli's mouth.

"Quiet !!" Eunji whispered.

"But, why ??"

"Sshh !" Sulli pouted. Yoseob just smile at them. 

'This kids.. sigh'

An hour passes. Most of the students and also, the teachers in the bus fell asleep except for Yoseob and Eunji. Yoseon was reading his favourite novel. Eunji who can't sleep, since she's already took some nap before the stop, glanced at Yoseob. 

'I'm pretty sure... he's a guy with a warm heart...' She chuckled a bit.

Yoseob heard her chuckle and stared at her. 

"Hey." Eunji turned her head.

"Mwo ?" 

"Nothing."

'Tch...' 

Eunji called, "Oppa."

Yoseob did not respond to her. He was really immersed into his reading.

"Oppa !" Eunji raised her voice a little bit. Yoseob lift up his head and facing Eunji. Eunji gave a want-your-phone-number sign.

"For what ?" Asked Yoseob. 

"I want to keep it."

"Oh, arasseo." Yoseob then wrote his phone number on a paper and lift it up, facing Eunji so that she could see. Eunji immediately save the number in her phone.

'Done ! Thanks, oppa." Eunji sent a text message to Yoseob. Yoseob shook his head.

'This girl was too cute.' Then, both of them back on doing their own matter.

After about 8 hours tiresome journey, they reached their hotel. The lead teachers go to the main counter to check-in. Done all the check-in matter, all the students heading to their room according by their key number.

Eunji and Sulli with their two seniors got room No.90 at 4th floor. Those two seniors get into the room first. When Eunji and Sulli want to open the door, a guy patted Eunji's shoulder. 

"Kyaaaaaa !!!" Eunji screamed as loud as she could. She turned her head facing the guy. Yoseob.

"Hello, Eunji. Nice to meet you again," Yoseob greet her, act like nothing happened.

"Oh, and you, too..." 

"Sulli."

"Yes, Sulli-ssi ! Nice to meet you too !" 

Eunji stared at Yoseob. There is a scary look in her eyes.

"Oppa...." Yoseob stepped aback as Eunji approaching him. 

Slowly.... he ran off.

"Oppa !!! I'll cut your meat into slices !!! Keep my words !!!!" Eunji shouted at him.

Yoseob stopped running at the end of the floor alley and tucked his tounge out. Sulli trying to calm Eunji  down and both of them get into their room, change their outfit and sleep.

--------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello guys ! Author-nim is here ~~~ I've updated again ! Pls be happy as how i'm happy like crazy tonight ! Hoho before i could tell yall what the reason of why im being tooo hyper tonight, let me say this again.... I'm thanking all of you, those who read, comment and subscribe to my story ! Hope you'll stay and keep supporting my story till the end !

Ah........

LEE JONGHYUN'S BLONDE HAIR IS GONE.

LEE JONGHYUN'S BLACK HAIR IS BACK !!!!!

SCREAMMMMMMMMM

I freakin happy because of thissssss... omg im so touched of my hubby. He listened to my complaints and change his hair colour to black again ! /lol\ #slapped

Okay guys i dont think here is the right place to fangirling or spazzing over 'The Return of Lee Jonghyun's Black Hair' ... So, I'll fly to Twitter ! Bye guys ~~ xoxo <3