Ninth Chapter

Another Cinderella Story?

“Jieun-ah,try this for a sec.” said Soyeon while holding a simple knee-length white dress that is decorated with little baby pink flowers at the waist part of the dress.

“Nu-uh. No way. That is too girlish.” said Jieun with her arms crossed against her chest.

“Who said you have a choice sweetie?” grinned Soyeon as she drags Jieun towards the changing room.

“There,try it on and we’ll see how it goes.” said Soyeon as she made the way back towards the others that are waiting for Jieun to come out.

“Come on out,Jieunnie.” Said Qri and a second later,Jieun hesitantly came out of the room. The boys awed and some of them aren’t even blinking. But the girls… well…

“Not good enough.”

“It just doesn’t feel like you.”

“It’s not the one.”

“Try another one.”

Oh god. This might take an eternity.

 


 

“This has to be it. I’m a hundred percent super sure that this will be the one.” said Soyeon confidently.

“But that was what you said about the last 150 dresses before.” moaned Jieun.

“I’m super super super suuuuuper sure on this one. Trust me. Now just take this dress and try it on.”  said Soyeon while Jieun on the other hand is rolling her eyes off its sockets. She mumble a fine before took the dress in Soyeon’s hands and made her way back towards the changing room.

“Soyeon unnie. How much longer do we need to stay here? It’s currently 4 in the evening already. We haven’t had our lunches yet. We’re starving.” said Jiyeon with a pout.

“You dino. Isn’t there anything else that is in your mind except for food?”

“But Jiyeon does has a point there Soyeon-ah. Its getting quite late and none of us had our meals yet. And I don’t think the boys are going to endure this type of torture any longer.” said Boram as she looked at the B.A.P boys.

Both Yongguk and Himchan are already knocked out. Daehyun and Youngjae are nodding in rhythm while the two maknaes,Jongup and Zelo’s head is already on top of each other.

“And the girls are quite tired as well Soyeon-ah. I say we call it quits and resume this later.” said Qri. Soyeon looked around the room once more.

Hwayoung is already sleeping soundly. Hyomin and Eunjung has already dozed off to dreamland. Jiyeon looked like she is about to join the others to dreamland in a few seconds.

Soyeon sighed heavily but hesitantly she nodded.

“Arasso. I pushed them too hard. We’ll go after this final dress. This is the last one. Then we will go. I have faith in this one.” said Soyeon and Boram and Qri  exchanged glances but they just shrugged their shoulders.

“Jieun-ah. Palli. Let us see it.” Called Soyeon and after a while,Jieun came out. Looking quite gorgeous in a strapless baby blue dress that is decorated with Swarovski crystals at the waist part of the dress. Soyeon,Qri and Boram’s mouth were left a gap when they saw Jieun in that dress.

“So…What do you think? Is this it or I need to try yet again another one?” ask Jieun as she watched her unnies looking like they have seen a two-horned unicorn or something.

“This is it! I told you it would be the one!” cried Soyeon and eventually her voice woke the rest of the group.

“What’s with commotion here. We were trying to-”

“I’m hung-”

“Unnie,what is-”

Soon,silence filled the atmosphere of the room.

“What do you guys think? A fine work of art if I can so myself right?” said Soyeon while wriggling her eyebrows.

"Could somebody please tell me something that I obviously does not know here? You guys looked at me like as if I'm a sheep in a dress that just appeared out of nowhere." babbled Jieun non-stop when she saw the others faces.

"Jieun-ah..."

"You look..."

"Amazing..."

Jieun blushed the moment the words slipped from the others mouth.

"Psshh. Such sweet talkers..." Jieun said as she faced the floor in order to hide her face which is burning red right now.

"Now,we found the right dress. Let's head out too...."

"THE FOOD COURT!" the others finished Soyeon's words and Soyeon just sighed.

"There's only food that is stuck in your mind isn't it?" said Soyeon and the rest just grinned playfully.

"Come on there Umma. The kids are starving here. Let's just take a little break and we'll continue this after a taking a bite." said Qri and Soyeon nodded.

"Fine. Okay let's go. The meal is on me this time to make up for you guys." said Soyeon smiling and the rest cheered before making way towards the food court.

 


 

"Yah! Kids! Eat properly. You are spilling foods on the floor for God's sake." nagged Himchan.

"Psh. Stop calling us kids will you? You are not our mother." with her eyes rolled and her muching on the Big Mac.

"Ryu Hwayoung,he is still older than you young lady. Be polite." said Boram and Hwayoung just pouted.

"Yah! Yah! Stop it. We still have tons of things to worry about." butted Soyeon.

"Such as..." ask Yongguk with a questioning look.

"Jieun still need a mask, and she still didn't have the right shoes,right makeup,right accessories and in fac,we all do." said Soyeon while calcualting all of it in her head.

"So,does that mean..."

"More shopping?" ask Jongup and Zelo. Bad news to the boys as Soyeon nodded. 

"When will this torturing will be over?"

"Soon. I hope." sighed the rest.

"Yah! Eun. What are you thinking about? Has you mind wandered off to Neverland or something?" asked Jiyeon as she patts her bestfriend back.

"I'm good. But heck,I'm just super worried about what will happen tonight. I just hope things just go into place for once and bad luch will just leave me alone." sighed Jieun.

"Quit worrying there woman. Things are under control. Don't worry about a thing. The thing that you need to do is just sit back and relax. For god's sake,just let lose for this once and enjoy yourself." along with a knock on Jieun's head as Jiyeon said it.

"Arasso. And please,next time just let your mouth move. Not your hands too. That hurts you dino!"

 


All of the 8 girls and 6 boys finally got out of Daehyun's family's black limo and they were already standing next to each other at the entrance of the Royal Kim residence.

"We have finally arrived. Now kids,get down slowly and enjoy yourself at the party. But don't drink to much. And,don't go around with people you don't know. Don't talk to strangers. Don't get lost and-"

"Ara. Arasso. Sheessh. Just keep your mouth shut can't you Himchan-hyung? You nagged more that my mother." said Youngjae as he ruffled his hair.

"Yah. Yoo Youngjae. I'm your hyung. Keep that in mind please."

"Whatever hyung."

"Yah! Stop it boys. You are just going to ruin the evening with your fights. Just save it. And plus,don't make my efforts go to waste. I spend tons of time looking the perfect outfits for you boys. Not to mention the number of mask shops that I have entered to find the right ones." muttered Qri.

"Qri-noona. We never asked you to go outfit hunting for us. Besides,do you have to buy us new tuxedos? We have tons of our own you know." said Jongup. Qri gave the boy a deadly glare that makes the boys hanged his head low trying to avoid Qri's scary glare.

"Aiisshh. Qri stop it. Jongup is gonna flee soon if you kept looking him like that." said Boram.

"So... Let's go in shall we?" said Eunjung and as Eunjung said those words,the group stepped towards the mansion which is already booming with music and sounds of laughter from the guests.

Jieun was holding Jiyeon's hands in hers while her eyes were wandering around the huge mansion. When Jiyeon heads to the buffet table,she followed suit.

"The party is going lively if I might so myself." said Jiyeon as she handed a glasss of punch to Jieun.

"Yeah. The party seems in full swing." her head bops up and down once in a while along with the music. Her unnies were already talking to some other girls and the boys well...

Zelo and Jongup are currently being surrounded by girls. Yongguk was just leaning on a wall staring into space. Himchan is tuffing himself. Youngjae and Daehyun are surrently flirting with girls.

Psshh. Boys.

"Miss,would you like to take it to the floor with me?" asked a husky and manly voice and Jieun looked beside her and there was Jiyeon who is looking at her while a handsome guy with a black suit and a black mask that covered his eyes are looking at Jiyeon with his hands reached out hoping that Jiyeon would take it.

"Go Yeon. Have fun. I'll be fine." said Jieun as she gave Jiyeon a assuring smile. 

A second later,Jieun finds herself standing uncomfortablely at the buffet table,without any clue she starts to walk around and eventually founds herself being at the backyard. Frankly,it was much much better than the party that is happening inside. The sound of the soft winds calms her mind. She took a deep breath as she enjoyed the sweet scent of the night air.

"What are you doing here?"

A voice out of nowhere shocked the life out of her as she accidentally dropped the puch from her hands.

"Sorry there. Didn't expecet you would be that suprise." said the voice again. Jieun felt as if blood weren't flowing at her veins the second she saw the owner of the voice.

Wearing a black suit,blask bow tie and a black mask that covers half of his face but still Jieun can recognise the guy. The guy is none other that her arch enemy. Kim Myungsoo.

She bents down to pick up the glass in excuse to get out of there. "Leave it. The servants will take care of that later. "

Jieun just kept quiet and tried to hide her face so that L couldn't recognise her. She just stared into the dark sky hoping and praying so that L couldn't recognise her.

"Don't you think nature is the most beautiful thing in this world? How the birds flew around in flocks in harmony. How butterflies nectars and spread it around. How the clouds move around and how the stars shine brightly despite they are thousands of miled away from here."

Jieun can't believe her own ears when she heard those words that has been said by L.

Really? The ice prince? What in the hell has got into him?

"I must be crazy here. I'm talking nonsense to a girl that I don't even know." said L with a sigh as he too,straed into the night sky.

"I gues perhaps I feel comfortable around you maybe. I don't know why,I just did." said L as he looked at Jieun and Jieun too looked at L. The two exchange looks. The atmosphere was silent. The two haven't even shared any kind of conversation. Their eyes where the only thing that communicates with each other.

The two drew closer and closer by the second.No one knew how the heck it got there. But it just did. The two. Lee Jieun and Kim Myungsoo. The two arch enemies.

Shared a kiss.

 


 

A new chapter here. And for the people who requested MYUNGU,here you go. ^^ There are still more to come for these two so just tune in and please do comment you thoughts please~ ^^

-dewdrops