Third Chapter

Another Cinderella Story?

The usual noisy enviroment of the cafeteria turns into complete silence with the spontanious act from a girl with milky white-skin,hazel orbs and pink pursy lips.The girl smirked for a single second then she puts her poker facade for display.

"Sorry there Mr. 'Hottie'. " said Jieun while emphisizing the word hottie.

"The glass seems to slip from my hands. Its a good thing I still managed to hold the glass. Or else Mr. Hottie here will have some lumps and bruises on his head. Am I right Mr. Hottie?" ask Jieun with tons of sarcsasm in every piece of her words.

Out of the other 6 guys there,seems like one of them is about to completely blow up.But he tried to sustain it as much as he could and after a few seconds,he exploded into laughter. Seeing him laughing the others laughed their hearts out. Except for the prince of course.

Jieun smiled sarcasticly." Well then Mr. Hottie. I've got to go now. Excuse me." said Jieun while making the way back to her friends which are looking at her with their jaws dropped to the ground.

"Oh,by the way Mr. Hottie...." said Jieun which made all eyes in the cafeteria pointed at her once again.

"You are so not that hot or good-looking. Please do take note. Have a nice day! Oh,the name is Lee Jieun by the way. Keep that in mind please." said Jieun with a sarcastic smile.

"Ouch! That's gotta hurt!" said Sungyeol as soon as Jieun reached her table. L gave him the coldest death glare ever but Sungyeol take no notice of it.

"Sunjongie!!! I really felt like hugging that girl right now. She got the guts to do the only thing that I have been dying to!!! I'm super envious of her! I never had the chance to do that! How I wish I was her so I can do that!" said Sungyeol while clinging to the maknae.

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol!!!!" yelled L but Sungyeol just kept on lauging like there is no tomorrow.

"Yah choding! He is seriously gonna kill you if you don't stop laughing." whispered Woohyun to Sungyeol.

"But hyung,you gota admit that girl is really hillarious. You could never think that kind of thing will happen to the prince? " said Sungyeol while lauging his heads off.

And as soon as that,he receives a smack on his head.

"Auch! What gives???!!!" ask Sungyeol to Sunggyu.

"Yah. You freaking idiot. The L's rage volcano is about to errupt!" said Sunggyu to Sungyeol while flicking Sungyeol's forehead.

After Sungyeol analised Sunggyu's words,he diverted his gaze towards the one at the table which is completely drenched in water. The guy's gaze is completely fixed to Sungyeol.

There is no need for translation from a psychiatrist about what the gaze means.

"Sungyeol. You better get the hell outta here or-" Dongwoo was cutted off but a voice from the prince which looks as deadly as ever.

"Lee Sungyeol,when I have my hands on you...You'll be no better than a corpse." said L slowly but still can be heared by everybody at the table.

"L-L-ah." said Sungyeol but L just look at him with murderous eyes.

"Ho-Howon-ah..." Sungyeol diverted his gaze at Hoya.

"You are on your own this time around Lee Sungyeol. And how many time should I tell you that I hate it when you called me by that name?" sighed Hoya.

"Yah Sungyeol,a word of advice." said Woohyun.

"Run." said Sunjong continued Woohyun's words.

And without any second to despair,Sungyeol took off as fast as he could.

L grited his teeth and Hoya sighed.

"Well,Sungyeol already fled. There is nothing more that you can do to harm him now. In the meantime that is." said Hoya while eyeing on the  furious looking L.

"Well,don't you think its better to change your clothes right now? Your whole attire is drenched in water and you can't possibly be thinking to enter our lectures in that sort of style." said Hoya. L sighed before he get up off his seat and heads towards the exit of the cafeteria.

"Yah. L. Where are you going?" ask Hoya.

"Just tell the lecturers I don't feel well." said L while his eyes is glued to Jieun and suddenly Jieun also looked at his direction and their eyes locked again. Jieun send a mischievious smirk and L just stare at her with the coldest stare in the history of mankind but Jieun just ignored it. 

L continued his steps and heads straight for the black Royce which was park at the college ground (He is the prince). 

"Where to sir?" ask his driver.

"Just take me back home." mutter L but still can be heard by the driver and without anymore conversation,the driver drove off the Royce out of the college.

 


 

"Yah Lee Jieun! What have you done?" ask Soyeon the second Jieun sat on her seat after the 'incident' occured.

"What? What have I done?" said Jieun with her blur face while sipping on her orange juice.

Soyeon and Boram face-palmed themselves.

"YAH! You just made a commotion and arguement with the PRINCE for heavens sake." said Eunjung.

"So? There is no need for exagarating things here." said Jieun while muching on Jiyeon's sandwiches.

"Hey,that was mine." pouted Jiyeon.

"Sorry Dino. I'll treat you crepes on the way back okay?" said Jieun while pinching Jiyeon's cheeks.

Jiyeon mutters a 'Fine' but we all can see that she is not very satisfied.

"Yah. Stop about the food talk for a second. Jieun-ah,do you even know what you got yourself into?" ask Boram.

"What?" ask Jieun.

"You are gonna experiance the worst days in college that is beyond your imagination." cutted Hwayoung.

"What? Just because I spilled a glass of water on Kim Myungsoo? As if that is gonna happen." said Jieun.

"Yah. You have no absolute idea what that guy can do to you. The last time a students stood up to him,he was expelled from the college in only an hour time." said Qri.

"So? That is certainly won't happen to me." said Jieun.

"And what makes you so sure about that?" ask Jiyeon.

"Puh-Lease. This is Lee Jieun for God's sake. I'll never let him do that. And besides,I've got you guys beside me. What is there to worry about? As long you guys are on my side,this will run off smoothly." said Jieun.

"Aigoo. You sure have ways with words." said Soyeon as she smiled.

"Jieun does have a point there. There is absolutely no way we are gonna let that Prince bully our little one. No matter how highly respected he is in this colleage." said Eunjung.

"Unnie. You're making me tearing up." said Jieun while smiling happily.

"Aishh you little." said Eunjung while pinching Jieun's cheeks.

They all laughed and soon the situation was back to neutral once again after the tense situation that has just passed.

Jieun was looking around and suddenly her eyes was locked with L's. She sent off a smirk while L sent a glare.

The game is on Kim Myungsoo.


 

L was looking the scenery outside of the window while his mind recap what just happened a few minutes ago. He clenched his fists.

Lee Jieun. Its so on.

 


hey guys. Sorry for the short chappie. So,do you guys like it or hate it? What do you think?

And yes,I know this chapter sorry... *Bows*

But please comment your thoughts ok???

See ya... ^^

oh,btw,I changed my username from Syana_97 to -dewdrops... ^^

-dewdrops