Tenth Chapter

Another Cinderella Story?

The sudden ruckus and outburst from the party place broke the two lips from each other. Both of the two are quite suprised with each other.

What the name of heavens that I just did???!!!

What the hell just I do?

Jieun looked at L behind those mask and so does L. They were speechless for a while with none of the two saying anything. Jieun kept her gaze down while clenching her hands. While blaming herself over and over again for the kiss.

L on the other hand couldn't believe what he just did. He can't believe that he kissed some girl out of the blue and in fact,a girl that he didn't even know. That is so not like him. He scratched his head and curses could be hear coming out from the prince's mouth eventhough he mumbbled it.

"I...um...well..." Jieun can't help herself but snickered when she heard the prince of the college eventually stutered on his words. The over-confident and the so-cool prince stuttered? Well,that is one sight that you don't get to see everyday.

Finally after a while L finally got back his composure. He took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Well,you see. I'm sorry for the you-know-what."

Jieun just kept her head low and she bit her lips hard trying to sustain the laughter that is trying hard to escape her lips.

"Whatever. The thing is about that k-kiss..." before L could even finish his sentences,a high-note voice that Jieun clearly recognize shouted out breaking the quiet atmospehere surrounding the two.

"Jie! Where the heck are you? We have a situation here! Jie!" and those shouting came from none other that the dino,Park Jiyeon.

That idiotic dino. She is going to blow up my cover. She is so gonna get it if  this guy right here knows who I really am.

Well,you know those kind of moments where you would wish that you have somekind of powers or abilities just so you can you save your freaking . At that moment,for Jieun here she really just wish she is invincible just so she can get the hell outta there!

"Jie! Lee-"

Oh god. Please no. She is going to shout out my name and blow it all!

Without any second to waste, Jieun run as she could with those pair of killing heels that she was forced to wear. And oh my! It was plain torture! The second she got next to Jiyeon and clasped her hands onto the dino's mouth.

"Mmpfh! Mpfh!MMfh!" well,that is the only thing that can be heard coming from dino.

"Shh! Shut it dino. You was about to blow my covers from the cocky-prince!" with her hands pinching Jiyeon's cheeks hard as soon as she released her hand from Jiyeon's mouth.

"Yah! That hurts!" said Jiyeon with a pout as she rubbed her cheeks.

"Oh. Alright. Sorry. But what's with the rush?" asked Jieun still unsatissfied with Jiyeon's previous actions.

"Oh. Right. I almost forgot. The two witches. The older one is on a flight home from France and the younger one has already left the building. We need to get you outta here or both you and me are in serious trouble!" without getting a reply from Jieun,Jiyeon dragged Jieun out of the crowd and heads towards the main gate.

There the B.A.P boys and T-ARA was already waiting for the two of them. As soon they got there,all of them got into the limo and soon they were on the way back to Jieun and Jiyeon's house.

 


 

What? What the heck happened just now? that was what in the mind of Kim Myungsoo right now. The girl he just kissed just dissapeared just like that in a spilt second.

And he didn't even get her name. 

"L. What are you doing here? The party inside is in full-swing." said Hoya as he elbowed L on the ribs. 

"Yah. I told you not to do that ever again. It hurts you know."

"Pssh. You're a sissy. Come one. That wouldn't even hurt a fly."

"Yeah, couldn't hurt a fly but surely can kill it!" said L again and Hoya just laughed at L's comments.

"Come on. Chill dude. By the way. What are doing here in the middle of sea of humans here?" asked Hoya sarcastically.

"Ha.Ha. Funny dude." answered L with a sarcastic laugh.

"But really,what are you doing out here when the party is in there?" asked Hoya again but L refused to answer the question.

"Jeez. You and your ice prince act. Anyway,have you seen a girl here anywhere?" ask Hoya and that question has made L taken aback.

"Why would you ask that?" ask L a bit panicked about Hoya's question.

"No reason. Its just I found this lying around the sliding door there." said Hoya as he showed the silver necklace to L. L furrowed his brows at that necklace.

"Somehow,it seems familiar." mumbled L and Hoya with his super hearing of his caught it.

"Huh? You recognise this necklace? Who does it belonged to? " ask Hoya and L just ran out of words.

"Um. Some girl that I know."

"Some girl? That is quite a suprise. You don't usually hang out around some girl. Who is it?" ask Hoya as he flashed a curious look to L.

"Shut it. Just give me the necklace and I'll give it to her." Hoya nodded as he hand the necklace to L.

"So,who was it?" ask Hoya with a sneaky smile on his face.

"None of you bussiness." with his usual poker face,L looked up into the night sky. Hoya sighed.

"Whoever she is. I'm super curious how that girl is gonna look like."

Yeah,and trust me. I'm curious how she looks like too. 

 


 

"You did WHAT?????" Jieun had to cover Jiyeon's mouth in case the two witches that has just got home heard about the conversation between her and Jiyeon. Jiyeon seemed like she can't believe about what Jieun had just told her. Its just plain umm... impossible?

"Yes. I did. Now,can you just calm down? Its not much of a big deal. Everyone kissed before. Let's not make it looks like as if I was the only one person in the infinite universe that kissed someone okay?" with a white pajama on her ,Jieun hugged her favourite teddy bear.

"Yeah. I know that kissing people is not much of a deal but it is for you! You never kissed a guy even once in your entire lifetime!" with her brown orbs,Jiyeon look at Jieun as if she has seen a ghost.

"Yah! I kissed someone before okay?"

"Oh yeah? Who was it?"

"Daehyun."

"Uh-huh. And when that kiss happened?"

"When we were 5." mumbled Jieun slowly as she hides herself in the covers. Jiyeon chuckled when she heard Jieun's answer.

"And according to the laws of kissing people which was made by the all-great Park Jiyeon,a kiss when you two are little toddlers simply doesn't count."

"Fine. Fine. I kissed the guy that I despise the most and turns out that it was my first kiss. Don't make a big deal out of that." pouted Jieun and Jiyeon just shrugged.

"Alright. If that is what you want to think then its fine with me." surrendered Jiyeon at last.

"Thank you. And can we get off this topic? I seriously want it out of my mind. Please Yeon." begged Jieun.

"Whatever you say. Anyway,the boys and T-ara are planning to go to the beach tomorrow. Let's tag along shall we Eun?" ask Jiyeon and Jieun look up from her novel in her hands.

"Let's do that." said Jieun as she flashed a smile.

 


 

"Woah. There are seriously tons of people here." that surely gets a smack from Yongguk.

"If the beach. And its summer. Of course there are a lot of people here. Use your head next time you talk." Himchan rubbed his aching head that was smacked by Yongguk as he glared at the rest of the group that was snickering.

"Wah. It been a long time since I have been to the beach. It feels great." said Jieun as she stretched.

"Yeah. The scenery is good. By the way,Eun. Why aren't you wearing your bikinis? You're gonna look so hot in them." thus Daehyun got a holy hard smack from Jieun.

"Don't be such a ert Dae. Or I'll drown you in the waters. Besides,it better coming here with a sundress. I like it and its comfortable so shut your mouth Jung Daehyun." Daehyun pouted but Jieun just ignored it.

"Serves you right Jung Daehyun." said Jiyeon who was wearing a matching sundress as Jieun.

"Oh. What's with all of those commotion?" said Soyeon and the group turns their head towards the direction Soyeon was pointing.

"Oh,you're right. Who is there?" ask Qri and after a few seconds,they finally saw who was the one that made the crowds go wild.

Jiyeon and Jieun looked at each other and Jieun gulped when her eyes met with that person's gaze.

Kim Myungsoo

 

 


 

Hi there. Sorry for the late update. School had been crazy and finally got to update this since the final exams are over. So basically I have like 2 months of vacation. Vacations. Yeah right. I wouldn't called it a vacations when you have tons of extra class and homeworks to be completed before school start next year. 

Anyway,please somment what do you think? Is it good? Or boring? I need to know~

-dewdrops