Eighth Chapter

Another Cinderella Story?

"Wow. That was heaven." smiled Hwayoung after she got out of the shower. With droplets of water dripping from her wet hair and a white towel in her right hand,she made her way to the couch and plopped down beside the leader.

"Right on,maknae." agree Jiyeon on the other hand who is munching some chopped fruits she just took out from the fridge.

"Yah! Dino,give me some of that." said Eunjung as she reached out her right hand towards the huge bowl filled with fruits that is in Jiyeon's hands.

"No,do you girls mind to tell us what in the world happened back there?" ask Himchan as all of them gathered around in the living room of Soyeon's apartment.

"Well,if you guys really wanted to know the answer,lets just wait for Jieun. She will be out in a few seconds." said Boram and the boys can't argue more. They just obeyed their noona.

Seconds past by with the two maknaes,Zelo and Hwayoung fighting over some chips and Yongguk whose eyes is completely glued to the TV which is currently playing Saving Private Ryan. Boram and Soyeon on the other hand is still talking about their upcoming thesis on SMU marketing.

Daehyun,Youngjae,Himchan,Jongup,Jiyeon,Eunjung and Qri are busy playing Anipang and Sugar Rush.

"Yah! Share some hearts with me."

"I already gave you some last time."

"Just give me some."

"Yah! You two are making me lose concentration. And now I lost 5 precious minutes just to yell at you two."

The older ones just shook their heads looking at the younger ones playing the games so seriously. It was as if they life depends on it.

"You guys are taking this game wayy to seriously." commented Boram but they just ignored it. 

"Where is Jieun anyway? It has been almost 15 minutes since she entered the bathroom. What took her so long?"

"Well,maybe next time,you should be the one taking hits of rotten eggs from idiot saesaengs." said Jieun while combing her black hair with her fingers.

"Ugh. Unnie. Don't you have any other outfit that you can lend me?" ask Jieun to Soyeon.

"Wae?"

"Just look at this thing. Its frilly and short and its just girlish!" said Jieun with a pout. All eyes are currently on Jieun and scanning through Jieun's outfit for a still second then all of them burst into laughter.

"Jieun,dear. That outfit is the most un-frilly,un-girlish and the longest outfit I have ever had." said Soyeon. Jieun looked at her unnie skeptically with a look that says 'You-have-got-to-be-kidding-me'

"I'm serious dear. Besides,the outfit fits well on you." the other 12 heads nodded in agreement with Soyeon's words and Jieun just sighed.

Well,it quite true. Jieun does looked like a diamond that has been polished,glittering and shining brightly. The white ankel-length circular skirt which is paired with a light blue pintuck blouse makes Jieun looks stunning and with her long hair down,she looks like an angel from above.

"Uggh. Why don't you have anykind of jeans or slacks or even shorts by the way?" said Jieun looking around the room to the girls who are all wearing skirts or even one piece dresses. They all had to borrow Soyeon's clothes for the reason that the clothes that they wore before smells like barf or anything that smells completely awfull. 

"Jieun,dear. You know from the very beginning that I don't really fancy shorts and slacks. My love are only on skirts and dresses." said Soyeon with a smile that received a pout from Jieun.

"Yeah. Yeah. Just stop the talk about fashion already. I was just about to die out of boredom. Now that Jieun is here. So,can we just get back to the main objective here?" bursted Yongguk all of the sudden.

"Fine.Fine. Jeez. You nagging is so much annoying than normal ahjummas. " said Hyomin which receive a glare by Yongguk himself but Hyomin just rolled her eyes.

"Oh god. Could we please get over these type of fights now?" ask Himchan.

"Himchan's right Hyomin. These fights are just a waste of time and really its worthless." said Boram and that comment eventually piped Hyomin down.

"Now. Back to bussiness. Tell me the truth. The whole truth. The whole story from A to Z." said Yongguk as he look at Jieun and the rest of the girls. Jieun sighed deeply.

"Oh well. You are going to know about it anyway." sighed Jieun.

 


 

 

"So,let me get this straight. That guy that Daehyun hyung just confronted earlier was the Crown Prince of the country?" ask Jongup and Hwayoung nodded.

"Oh boy. We messed it big time." said Himchan while face-palming himself.

"Do I look like I care? He could be the king for all that I care. That is what deserves for treating Jieun like that." said Daehyun which then received a smack from Jieun.

"You idiot." mumbled Jieun.

"But anyway. I don't think he would just stop at the warning you gave,Dae. He doesn;t seem like the type that will give up so easily. Especially with that huge ego of his." said Jieun.

"That is why you have us to protect you. At your service,Princess." said Daehyunas he and the rest of he guys bowed curtsily to Jieun and Jieun giggled.

"You boys are idiots. You know that?" 

"Well,we don't mind being idiots as long as you girls are safe." said Yongguk.

"Jeez. You guys sure has a great thing with words." snickered Jiyeon.

 


"YAH! NAM WOOHYUN! GET YOU LAZY HERE AND HELP ME!" shouted Sunggyu.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm coming. Jeez. Can't you lift the tables by yourself? You're weak hyung." babbled Woohyun which then received a smack from Sunggyu.

"HYUNG!"

"Yah.Yah. Cut it out you two. The works aren't going to do themselves. Stop fighting and start working." 

"Yeah.Yeah. We  get it. Psshh. And you to should start helping us moving the boxes and tables to you know,Lee Howon." 

"I'm already doing it hyung. And please hyung,you know I am not that please being called that."

"Pshh. Whatever. That is your name anyway and I have every right to call you with that name." said Woohyun while sticking his tounge out.

"Aiishh.. Hyung." with that Woohyun soon get back to work when Sunggyu starts to nag once more. Hoya on the other hand made his way next to L who is currently staring into space.

"Yah! What are you thinking about there?" said Hoya as he pats L's back.

"Nothing."

"Kim Myungsoo. You really think that you could've fooled me? I've known you since you are in diapers dude. Don't even think that you could have gotten away just that. Now,if my guess is correct. I bet you are thinking about a certain girl. A certain girl that perhaps has poured water on your head perhaps?" said Hoya while wriggling his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? Why should I ever think about that Lee Jieun?"

"Ha! Got you there! I never said that it was Jieun! You are sooo doomed L!" laughed Hoya madly and L just gritted his teeth and in disbelief that he eventually got caught up with Hoya's tricks.

What the hell has gotten into me? I can't be thinking about her can't I? But you idiot,you are already thinking about her. Aisshh... What's wrong with my head?


 

"Huh? What's with all the crowds over there?" said Jiyeon as soon as the girls made their way into the hallway.

"Don't know. Let's check it out. Come,Hwayoung." said Hyomin as she drag Hwayoung together with her towards the notice board. They left the others chatting for a few minutes then the two came back after much panting.

"Those girls are not humans. They are monsters I tell you. I can't even get past them just to see the notice board. Sheesh." babbled Hyomin.

"What is it? What is it about?" ask Boram.

"Oh right. The king is going to throw a party for the prince's birthday. Tonight . And the whole student of the college is invited!" said Hwayoung.

"A party?"

"That will be awesome."

"What should wear?"

"Jieun-ah,what should we wear?" ask Jiyeon.

"Na-uh. No way. You mean what you should wear. I won't be going to the party." said Jieun firmly.

"What? Why?" moaned Jiyeon.

"Um.. Hello. Miss Park Jiyeon,have you ever forgotten the fact that me and mister Kim Myungsoo a.k.a that snobbish prince are officially arch enemies? There is no way I'm going to that party. Besides,if I do go,that idiot prince will make me a loser at that party. So,no thanks!"

"Oh,come on Jieun-unnie. He won't recognise you anyway even you went to that party." begged Hwayoung.

"Yeah. That's because its a masquerade-theme party. We are all wearing masks so there is no way he could recognise you. We will just have to get you a mask that will cover your face so that no one could recognise you." said Hyomin in order to persuade Jieun to go to the party.

"Yeah but still... The two witches won't let me out of the house." said Jieun. Jiyeon rolled her eyes at Jieun's response.

"Eun,the mother witch is in Paris for her usual shopping trip and the daughter witch is obviously will be heading out to the party before dawn. There is nothing to worry about Eun."

"But-but-"

"No more but Lee Jieun. You are going to the party and that is final." said Boram and Jieun seemed can't object to her unnie's words. Jieun just sighed.

"Alright." said Jieun. The girls cheered loudly and are hi-fiving each other. When suddenly a deeep low voice interrupts them.

"What are you girls cheering for?"

"Yah! Bang Yongguk! You just scared the guts outta me. You just came out from nowhere!" said Eunjung while smacking Yongguk.

"Yah! That hurts. Anyway,what's with the commotion about?"

"A party. For the prince and the whole college is invited." said Soyeon.

"The prince. You mean the jerk that bullied you girls?" ask Daehyun. The girls just nodded.

"Why do you girls want to go to his party anyway?"

"Well,actually. That was just an excuse." said Qri

"For?" saiad Himchan

"For getting Jieun dolled up." said Jiyeon finishing her unnies' sentences with a smirk on her face.

"No. No way. I won't aggree to it. Never." said Jieun while she starts to backing a few steps away from the group that are exchanging glances with each other. Both B.A.P and T-ara.

"Don't even think you can run Jieun. Boys,if you are kind enough...." Boram trailed on her words and before Jieun could make a run for it,she is already caught by both Daehyun and Zelo.

"You guys..." said Jieun while gritting her teeth.

"Sorry there Jieun-noona. The hyungs are going to kill me if I don't follow their orders." said Zelo.

"As for me. Its been a while since I've seen you in a dress Eun." said Daehyun as he laughed.

"Jung Daehyun! You are sooo dead!"

"Let's get her dolled up shall we?" said Qri while she wriggled her eyebrows to the girls. 

"Let's do this."

 

 

 


Another chapter here you guys. Hope you like it~ ^^
comments are much loved... 

-dewdrops