Seventh Chapter

Another Cinderella Story?

"Long time no see eh,Jieun?" said Daehyun wriggling his eyebrows.

"Dae? But-How-Why-I thought-Huh?" Daehyun chuckled when Jirun stuttered on her words.

"I'll explain later Eun." said Daehyun as he carved a warm smile. He then turns towards Heuji. "But what I really want to know right now is an explanation about all this. Which one of you morons started this mess?" and anyone could really tell that Daehyun is quite pissed out right now.

Chan Heuji and her pack of friends are only able to gulped their saliva nervously as they saw the 'I-will-kill-you-if-it-was-your-doing' look that flashed in the brunette's brown orbs.

Seeing the tense atmoshpere,Jieun quickly grabbed Daehyun's right arm.

"Its no big deal,Dae. Just forget about all that has happened. I'm perfectly fine. See,not even a scratch. And the girls are fine too. Let's just get out of here Daehyun." said Jieun in an effort to drag Daehyun out of the cafeteria.

"Well,it is true that none of the girls are hurt. But really Jieun? You,not a scratch? What kind off lie is that? Bloods are dripping from you hands and you are still saying that you are perfectly fine?"

"Its just a small scratch Dae. You're making things that doesn't even matter looks like its something huge." sighed Jieun.

"Small scratch? Really Eun? And plus,the girls wer only fine becaause luckily we got here in time. What do you think will happen if we didn't? You girls will be drenched with rotten egg yolks."

"He does have a point there." mumbled Jiyeon. Jieun flashed a 'you-are-so-not-helping' look.

"What? I was only speaking the truth 'kay?" defended Jiyeon and Jieun sighed.

"Okay Dae. You made your point. We were lucky that you boys made here in time. So,can we go now? People are looking! Let's just go Dae. Please..." the brunette sighed and then he nodded.

"Okay. We'll go. But before we do,I need to know who are stupid enough to do this to you. Was it you?" asked Daehyun to Heuji and Heuji shivered a bit. Well,a stunningly handsome fella standing in front of you and interrogating you,who wouldn't be?

Chan Heuji was still hesitating whether to say 'Yes' or 'No' to Daehyun's question.

"It wasn't her Dae. I'm telling you. Let's just get outta here. Me and the rest of the girls need to wash up." said Jieun,half-ordering and half-begging.

"Okay. We will go. But not until this girl spill the beans and tell me what I what to know. And this time,I want the truth to be coming out of your mouth!" Heuji jumped slightly with Daehyun's yell.

"I'm asking you for the last time here. Did you do this?" ask Daehyun with his voice raised a little higher than before.

"A piece of advice here. Just answer him. It will make things much easier for both parties." said Youngjae.

Heuji seems hesitant but then her eyes trailed to L. L was still in his seat with an unsatissfied expression on his face. Apparently Daehyun saw when Heuji's eyes trailed to L and Daehyun smirked.

"I see." mumbled Daehyun to himself but Jieun heard it afterall. Her hands which is still on Daehyun's tried to drag Daehyun out of the cafeteria once again.

"Now you know Jung Daehyun. So,can we just go now? And also to avoid anymore commotion shall we?" ask Jieun a bit irritation in her voice.

"Okay. We'll go. But first..."

"What the hell are you going to do next?" sighed Jieun.

"Just watch me Eun."

"Urggh. Fine. Just do whatever that is you want to. But let me remind you here. The second you are done with whatever that is,we are going out of here. I'll give you ten seconds. Only ten seconds and we are so outta here. capiche'? " Daehyun nodded and Jieun on the other hand rolled her eyes at how stubborn and persisstent  Daehyun is.

After he got the approval from Jieun,Daehyun stepped forward and cleared his throat.

"Hello. My name is Jung Daehyun and I am one of the new transfer students. I have to say it is quite a pleasure to be standing here and talk to you all..."

Jieun facepalmed herself and so does the others.

"I should have know not to let Daehyun talk. This might as well take an eternity." mumbled Jieun and then she look at Yongguk with pleding eyes fortunately Yongguk caught it and understands it and he noddeds.

"Yah Jung Daehyun. Just get to the point you idiot! None of us here wants to hear your boring and useless speech!" shouted Yongguk.

"Auch! That hurts hyung!" said Daehyun as he put his hand on his chest as if it has been stabbed.

"It will hurt more if you don't speed things up." said Jiyeon.

Daehyun sighed but there is nothing that he can do except to abide to the leader's orders.

"Fine. Fine." murmured Daehyun unsatisfied with the order. He inhaled and then exhaled and then the stern expression was back on his face.

"Listen up! I'm only gonna tell you this once and only once. You got me? If I ever caught the sight or even hear news that anyone of you tries or even plans to harm Jieun,you have my word. You.Will.Be.Sorry. I'm only letting these girls off the hok just because  Jieun begged me to. Besides,I'm not that kind of wimp that let the girls get the job done." said Daehyun as his eyes is fixed gaze onto L. The two exchange glares and speaking the silent conversations that only they can understand.

Then he loked at Chan Heuji and her minions once again.

"I'm serious. Nobody and I mean NOBODY mess with my FIANCE gets away with it. Got it?" and with those words,gasping can be heard all-through the cafeteria.

"W-wait. Did you just say fiance?" ask one of Chan Heuji's minions.

"Yes. And I am serious. If anyone dares to lay even a finger just so you can harm her,you might as well kiss your life goodbye. I mean it when I say that."

Then it was silence in the cafeteria. No one was brave enough to speak up to Daehyun.

"Ok. You're done right? Youngjae,Yongguk would you two be kind enough to drag that noisy Dahyun outta here?" ask Jieun and as soon as the two boys nodded,Jieun hurrily stood next to Jiyeon and together along with the rest of T-ara,they walked away from the cafeteria.

"Aishh. Jung Daehyun! That rascal!" babbled Jieun to Jiyeon the second they got out of the cafeteria.

"Okay,I know that you really want to kill him right now with all your might. But in the meantime,let's just go to my place first to clean up first okay? Then,you can kill him in any sort of way you want to." said Soyeon while chuckling.

Jieun puted but neertheless,she agreed to Soyeon's suggestion. 

"What about us? Do you want to leave us here?" ask the young boy with blond hair.

"You boys are invited to." said Soyeon with a warm smile.

"Psshh. Junhong. You don't have to ask that you know." snickered Jiyeon.

"Its called manners and attitude noone. Something that you will never com[rehend. And Jiyeon noona. for the thousanth time,its ZELO. Z.E.L.O. ZELO!" said Zelo.

"YAH! What do you mean by something that I will never comprehend? Aisshh.  Choi Junhong! You are dead meat! " without further ado,the dino and the giant maknae were running in circles with Zelo trying to get away and Jiyeon who looks like she is really gonna strangle Zelo once she get her hands on him.

"Cut it out you two! You're making the rest of us going sick." said Boram and Jiyeon has no choice but to obey her unnie. Zelo stucked his tounge out just in order to annoy Jiyeon.

"CHOI JUNHONG!"

"ITS ZELO! Jiyeon-noona!"

The two kept bickering non-stop and the rest just shook their heads. 

"Okay. Okay. Can you guys at least wait till we get to Soyeon's place first?" ask Jongup. The two pouted but they nodded anyways.

"Well,the boys are out. And the limo is here. Kaja." said Qri the others nodded but their eyes id still fixed onto Daaehyun who is struggling while been drag by Youngjae and Yongguk.

"Yah! You two are ruining my reputation. I can walk by myself you know. Yah! Let go! Yah Yoo Youngjae,you're dead if you don't release me this istant."

"Puh-lease Dae. I'm much more terrified to Jieun than your useless threats." said Youngjae rolling his eyes.

"Yongguk hyung-"

"I already promised Jieun that I will drag you outta there. A true man keeps his words." said Yongguk with a poker face.

"But hyung... Jieun is gonna kill me when she get her hands on me."

"Serves you right for doing something that stupid. So,just shut it will you? We are almost there." said Youngjae.

"Yah! Yoo Youngjae! I'm your hyung!" Youngjae just rolled his eyes. Then,after much struggle,the three finally made it to the limo where Jieun stood there at the door waiting while tapping her right foot.

"Thanks a lot boys. I'll take it from here."

The two boys nodded and they entered the limo in a flash.

Leaving Daehyun facing Jieun who is staring at him. Well,if looks can kill,Daehyun will be dead by now.

"Ji-Jieun-ah..." Jieun just remained silent.

"Jieun,please don't be mad at me."

"Jung Daehyun." Daehyun froze when Jieun mention his name. 

"You came out of god-knows-where. Took hits mof rotten eggs for me. And not to mention make an announcement to the whole university  that you are my fiance." Daehyun gulped nervously.

Jieun is gonna kill me. She's gonna kill me!

Daehyun closed his eyes waiting an impact from the kick or punch that he figure would come anytime soon. But it was a suprise when Jieu n eventually gave him a warm hug.

"I've missed you a lot,Dae." Daehyun was taken aback for a while but then he smiled. 

"I've missed you too,Eun." said Daehyun while patting Jieun's head.

They stayed like that for a while when Himchan's loud voice broke the hug.

"Stop being lovey-dovey you two. Or Jieun you would rather smell like rotten eggs the whole day?"

"Arasso hyung. Jieun,kaja." said Daehyun and Jieun smiled and with their hands inteertwined,they entered the limo.


 

L is gripping his hands tightly in an effort to contain his anger.

"Wow. That was quite a scene there. Who knew that would happen?"

"Who would've thought?"

"Yah! Woohyun,Sungyeol,do you think her fiance knows who started it. Because if he does. Then we are all dead meat."

"Yah! Turn it down a little bit." said Sunggyu while his eyes trailed to L.

"Oooppsss..." said the other guys.

"L. I don't think you can execute your plans anymore. 'Cause I don't think that her fiance is letting you off the hook if such things happen again." said Hoya.

"L cringed at the word 'fiance' that kept coming out of the guys mouth. It was as if his heart is crumpled and been shredded into pieces. Somehow,he has no idea whi his heart behaves as such.

I'm just pissed. That's sounds about it. I'm just pissed because the plan didn't work. That's why. Yes. Its gotta be it. thought L.

And then the image of Jieun and daehyun hugging flashed through his mind. His heart felt pain when he remebered the scene he just witnessed.

Arrgghh. What the hell is wrong with me????!!!!

Without any word,he got up his seat and walked out of the cafeteria. The INFINITE boys were suprised,perplexed and confused.

"What's up with him? Usually he would trash things on the table or do something." said Woohyun.

"Who knows." said Sunggyu as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I think I do." mumbled Hoya to himself and the guye smiled.

 


 

a new update here.. long time no see huh? Sorry for the short chapter...==
I've been quite busy lately with school but now,its school holiday ,meaning I will have a lot of time to update but consedering my homewroks for the school break,I don't think I can update frequently.. Sorry to dissapoint you guys... 

Anyway,Daehyun us Jieun's fiance.. What do you guys think huh????
please comment,subscribe and upvote(if you want to. No pressure)...

See you guys on the next update~ 
^^

-dewdrops