Fourth Chapter

Another Cinderella Story?

"Jeez... Why do I have to do all these chores all by myself? Why can't she just give me the time of day for once. All this tons of hoouse chores and that knucklehead wants it to be done by today! Is she somewhat crazy? I can't possibly do all these chores and finish them all by myself before the clock strucks 12! I'm not some kind of robot that who can do those things in a matter second of time!" babbled Jieun to herself while moping the floor.

Her long,black,wavy hair has been tied up into a high-ponytail that swayed along with her into a rythm when she is busy moping the floor.

"Yah! What did you said just now? You are alone? If you are alone,what do you take me for?" yelled Jiyeon from the kitchen who is busy washing though stains on the dishes.

"Oh,right. Almost forgotten about you there. Sorry Yeon!" yelled Jieun.

"Yah! Lee Jieun! How dare you forgot about th wonderful sister slash bestfriend that is kind and thoughtfull enough to help you to get the chores done?"

"Urghh! Okay! Fine! You want me to say it out loud? Okay! Here goes! Thank you so much for your help Miss Park Jiyeon. You are sooo thoughtful andkind to help me do all this chores. Happy?"

"Happy enough!" yelled Jiyeon while laughing heartily.

"Yeon,next time don't bother helping me out if you only wants to brag about yourself. You idiotic dino!" 

"Yah! Mind your words,you clumsy,idiotic Cinderella-wannabe!" yelled Jiyeon and Jieun frowned upon hearing those words.

"Dino! You asked for it!" said Jieun to herself while tip-tioed towards Jiyeon with a pail filled with soap water and as soon as she stood behind Jiyeon without being noticed by the Dino,she held the pail up high and...

BUSH!!!!

Without any notice about the sudden attack,Jiyeon is soking wet. The dino gritted her teeth and clenched her fist and then turns towards Jieun who is laughing her hearts out.

"Lee Jieun!" yelled Jiyeon while Jieun's laughter filled the house.

"You asked for it,you Dino." said Jieun while laughing. Jiyeon bitted her lower lips. You are just simply asking for trouble there,Lee Jieun. Its payback time.

And while Jieun is still laughing,Jiyeon grabbed a the bowl that contains the dish cleaner liquid and she splashed it onto Jieun. Jieun's laughter finallt stopped.

Jieun's yellow hoodie is now drenched with soap. She looked at Jiyeon who is smirking victoriously. Jieun looked at Jiyeon with an annoyed look. She grabbed the pail which contains half-the-amount of soap and held it across Jiyeon's face.

"You wouldn't."

 

"Who says so?" smirked Jieun and Jiyeon grinned.

 

"Oh,it is totally on!"

 

And the battle cry is finally called,the two sister spent almost half an hour on the soap war! And believe me on this one. You do not want to see the condition of the house as the outcome of the war. Without even minding about chores and the nagging and scolding they will receive later on,Jiyeon and Jieun dropped down to the floor laughing while their whole entire body is covered with soap from top to bottom.

"That was some war we had there." said Jiyeon and Jieun nodded. The two stayed quiet for a while and both are lost in their own thoughts.

"Yeon-ah..."

 

"Umm? What is it?"

 

"What do you think he is gonna do to me?"

 

"Who?"

 

"You know... That jerk."

 

"Oh,you mean the Royal Highness?"

 

"Pssh. Royal Highness my . His jerky attitude doesn't suit his standard as the member of the royal family."

 

"Fine. Fine. So what about him?"

 

"Well,you and the rest of T-ara warned about him. So,I'm just wondering. What is he capable of doing anyway?"

 

"Umm. Mostly everything. The last one that stood up and defy him,got expelled the next hour. And the only thing he did was only telling the jerk not to cross the line. The jerk called him a dufus,you can just imagine how the poor guy felt at that moment."

 

"What? Only because of that? Only because the guy told him off? And the important thing is it was the stupid jerk fault but the poor guy got expelled???!!!" Jiyeon nodded.

"That guy git vicious power,Sis." said Jiyeon.

"Thanks for the tip,Sis. That really helped to ease my worries." said Jieun sarcastically.

"I'm just stating the truth. That's all. By the way,why are you so anxious all of the sudden? I thought you don't care less about his threat."

Jieun sighed heearing Jiyeon's question.

"Well,the truth is I'm worried to what he is going to do to you guys. Considering you are my best friends and my sisters."

"You don't have to worry about us Jieunnie. Just worry about yourself first. We can manage." said a voice that came neither from Jiyeon nor Jieun. That could only means...

"Soyeon-unnie!" the girls was a bit suprised when they got up off the floor and seeing that all the T-ara members are there in the living room with various expressions.

Soyeon was smiling,Boram and Qri looks like their eyebals are going to jumpu off their sockets. Hyomin and Eunjung looks like they are about to pass out while the maknae,Hwayoung is giggling to herself.

"Justt worry about yourself Jieun-ah. Don't worry about us." said Soyeon and Jieun nodded.

"Thanks unnie. And how do you guys get in?" ask Jieun.

"Well,we ringed the doorbells a couple of time but nobody answered the door and I noticed the front door is unlocked. So,we just barged in." said Hwayoung.

"Now that matter is all wrapped up..." Hyomin suddenly spoke up but it was Qri who finished Hyomin's sentences.

"What in the heavens has happened here? Did a tornado just passed by? This place is a total wreck!!!"

Jiyeon and Jieun looked around their surrounding and then both of then turned pale. They mouthed an 'Uh-oh' to each other and then they sighed a really dispirited and exhausted sigh that clearly states We. Are. DOOMED!

"Girls,what happened here?" asked Boram.

"Qri unnie is right. A tornado just passed by here. A JiJi tornado that is." answere Jiyeon.

"JiJi tornado? What kind of tornado is that? " blurted Eunjung.

"The kind that wreck up homes." said Jieun.

"Really? Its that horrible?" blurted Eunjung cluelessly and the girls face-palmed theirselves.

"The tornado that they meant was Jiyeon and Jieun tornado. In other words,these to caused the mess,you dimwit!" said Hyomin.

"Yah!"

"Enough! Stop it and lets get to bussiness shall we? Qri,call cleaning seervices. Ask them to send at least 10 people here." said Boram.

"On it."

"Cleaning services? Unnie,I don't think that would be necessary." said Jieun and Jiyeon nodded.

"Let me ask you something. At what time will the two witches will return home?" ask Boram referring to Boyoung and Minyoung.

"Maybe 12 midnight. Why?"

"What time is it now?"

"10.30." said Jieun nonchalantly before the reality hits her in the head.

"Wait! Its 10.30 already? I won't have enough time to clean all this mess!" shrieked Jieun.

"Now,you know why I did that?" ask Boram and Jieun nodded while giving a gratefull look at Boram and the older one just smiled.

"Now,both of you,go upstairs and clean yourself. We still have a study group session after this. Both of you." said Soyeon.

"Roger that, Ma'am!" said the two with a salute at the end.

"Aissh. These two. Quit fooling around! Go and get clean already!" said Qri.

"Last one done,is a rotten kimchi!" yelled Jieun while making her way to her room upstairs.

"Yah! No fair! You starts off first! That's cheating! Come back here! And kimchi doesn't rot you idiot!" yelled Jiyeon as she hurried to catch up with Jieun.

"Aiissh. These two. When will they ever grow up?" ask Qri with a sigh.

"I know right? But that is who they really are and none of us could change that and I don't think any of us wants to. Besides,they are still our beloved little sisters. No matter how they act,we still love them dearly." siad Soyeon.

"What about me then?" ask Hwayoung suddenly. Soyeon smiled.

"You are included to Hwayoungie..." said Soyeon and Hwayoung smiled.

 


 

"Jieun-ah,what is the anaphase of Meiosis II looks like?"

"Oh that,I'll show you...."

 

"I think the draping should be done over here..."

"I think so too. That will really compliment the body figure."

 

"Hwayoung,do you made the review of the movie Twilight?"

"Yup. But there are some elements that are incomplete..."

 

"Yah,have you finished the overall report on STM Inc.'s stocks?"

"Not yet. I need the datas. You have it don't you?"

 

Well,the living room is now in a quiet condition. After cleaning service came and cleaned up the mess,the girl went into the living room and began to study.

Hyomin is paired with Jieun as they are both medical students. Jiyeon and Qri ; fashion and design course, Hwayoung and Eunjung; performance course and Boram and Soyeon ; bussiness course.

After almost and hour and a half revising,Jieun took a glance at the clock.

"Its 11.59 alraedy... I say we end the session for now." the others nodded in agreement and began to pack their things.

"We're off now,Jiyeon,Jieun." said Boram.

"Yeah,we don't want to stumble across the witch,so we?" joked Hyomin and the others laughed.

"Bye, Jiyeon unnie,Jieun-unnie." said Hwayoung.

"See you tomorrow Hwayoung-ah." 

After their friends are no longer in sight,the the two hurried off to the living room,cleaning up the cups of tea and plates of biscuits that they took out before the session began.

"Ugh! I wish tomorrow won't come!"

"Oh right. The jerky prince. Just deal with it Eun-ah."

Jieun mind is currently exploding the second she thought about the jerk which is noone other than Kim Myungsoo.

Kim Myungsoo,you won't win this time around. I'll make sure of it!


 

As I promised! Well,kinda.....

Another Cinderella Story is updated! It took me a long time to update this because my laptop keep messing up...

Now,never mind that! So,please comment you thought about the update..

Do you guys HATE it or DESPISE it????

Please tell me...

-dewdrops