Fifth Chapter

Another Cinderella Story?

"I'm really sorry young master but unfortunately we can't do that." said the director of the college.

L's eyes glared at the director but the older personel just kept the sincere smile on his face.

"And why is that? I'm the prince and basicly I own this college. Can't you give me a solid reason for denying my orders?" ask L while trying hard to control his burning rage.

"Correction,young master. You are the prince,yes. But you do not own this college. Your father,the king is the owner of this college and me,Jung Sungmin. The co-founder of the college and also the co-owner of this college and not to mention the second biggest share holder in this college have the rights to deny your request."

"But,the other times back you just did I what I ordered to." said L and the director shook his head.

"That is because I was considering the fact that your father is a close friend of mine and also because I have a solid reason to kick those kids out of this college."

"Then why can't you do it this time?" ask L demanding for an answer while his cold glare is fixed onto the director. The wise man again smiled.

"Mister Kim Myungsoo." said the director and L gave him a 'What' look.

"You need to know that there are standards of kicking students out of this place. The first one is academic excellence. Meaning that if a certain student has a bad grade,they will be ask to get out of this college. The second one is contribution to the college. And by contribution here I don't mean money. Contribution here means that the deeds that th student has made for the sake of the college." explained the director.

"So,what does that need to do with me?" ask L and the director laughed.

"Mister Kim Myungsoo. Do you even know the student that you wish to kick out here?"

"Not really. And I do not wish to." answered L.

"And that is why you are clueless. " said the director while looking for something from piles of files in his drawer.

"Ah. Here it is." said the director the second he found what he was looking for.

"And that is?" ask L trying to sound uninterested.

"This. Young master is Miss Lee Jieun's file." said the director while handing the file to L.

L looked at the file while sending a questioning look to the director.

"Just open it and take a close look at the contents of the file."

L flipped through the file and look at the content of the file inside out. The file is filled with awards,excellence records, appreciation letters and degrees from the king himself.

"So,as you can see Kim Myungsoo,Miss Lee Jieun is an excellent student. She is the best in her field,praises by the lecturers and also the represantive of our college in decathlon and other academic competitions and not only that,she won most of the academic competition there is. She also made our college name well-known to others out there."

"So? That is the reason why you can't kick her out even if I force you too?" ask L.

"Precisely. And if I do follow your orders,Miss Jieun can file a lawsuit against the college and undoubtedly,she will win the case. And will lead to loss to the college both in the excellence and also the finance. Now you understand why we can't kick Miss Lee Jieun out of this college just like that when she has done so much for the college."

L gritted his teeth and tried to calm himself.

"Sorry for meddling your bussiness but what did Miss Lee Jieun has done to you until you desperately want her out of this college?"

"I have my own reasons." said L while he walked out of the director's office.

"That kid always a temper doesn't he?" said the director to himse;f and then he looked at Jieun's file and a smile curled on his face. 

"Miss Lee Jieun will be the best person to confront him. I wonder how this battle will turn out. Neither Kim Myungsoo nor Miss Lee Jieun will back out as far as I know." said the director grinning.

 


 

"YAH! Jieun. Do you heard the rumors? Apparently,the prince tried to kick you out of this college." said Eunjung the second Jieun and Hyomin came into the cafateria and sat at the table which the other girls are waiting.

"Yeah. I heard about it. And I also know that it didn't succeed." said Jieun while smirking.

"How did you know that?" ask Qri.

"I'm still here aren't I? Plus,he doesn't have a concrete reason to kick me out of this college. I am excellent in academics achievements and also I'm the college representive for decathlon. He has no absolute reason to kick me out according to the law." said Jieun while munching her chicken sandwich.

"You are right." said Boram.

"Yeah. But I'm just worried what the prince will do next. He is not the type to quit just like that." said Hwayoung

"Don't worry Hwayoungie. I'll be just fine." assured Jieun and Hwayoung hesitantly nodded.

"Yeah we know you will be fine but aren't you curious of what he will be doing next? Most kids doesn't even stand to the first level. They all got kick out and none stayed this far." said Soyeon.

"Now that mention it,yeah. I got to admit it. I'm curious what will happen next." said Jiyeon.

"Believe me. Whatever comes next,I won't back down." said Jieun.

 


 

"So,Plan A doesn't work out. What's next?" ask Sungyeol.

"I say you should just give up." said Dongwoo.

"I agree with Dongwoo. She is just a unmatured girl. You should just let it go." said Sunggyu.

"Besides,no one has ever stayed this far. You should just forget about what happened." said Woohyun.

"Hyungs are right L-hyung. She is a nit different from others and I think she is not one you should mess with." said Sunjong.

"The guys are right. L. Just take a minute and think things carefully." adviced Hoya.

"I'm not gonna give in. That girl hurted my pride and she is gonna pay for it." said L annoyed.

"But it was your fault in the first place L. You hurted her pride first." said Hoya.

"Who side are on anyway?" ask L to Hoya and Hoya sighed.

"You."

"Good to know. And don't worry. I'm sure this time things will work out. I've got the perfect plan. " said L while smirking and Hoya and the boys sighed seeing L's stubborness.

What was her name? Lee Jieun was it? Lee Jieun just you wait. You will soon witness the rage of me.

 


 

heya guys! How you like the new chapter? Wait,You guys Hate it right? I know I'm such a bad author sorry. But I'm trying my best to write this fic so I would really appreaciate your support and comments.

So,I'm begging you. Please leave comments on your thought about the new chapter.I would really love and appreciate it...

See you on the next update fairytale lovers~ ^^

-dewdrops