First Chapter

Another Cinderella Story?

"Jieun! Where is my baby pink dress????!!!!" shouted a voice upstairs. Jieun who just finished preparing and serving breakfast on the dining downstairs was shocked by the sudden shout and yelling she recieved early in the morning.

"This witch. Its only 7 in the morning and she is going through yet an another tantrum? What a drama queen." murmured Jieun in a single breath.

"JIEUN!!!!" yelled that voice once again when she realised the person that she is calling for is yet to arrive to her side. Jieun sighed as a sign of despair before she inhaled deeply an answered.

"Coming!!!" yelled Jieun back as she climbed the fleet of stairs and made her way to a room which its door are wide open. Jieun stopped for a while before entering. She took a deep breath and let it out once more.

"This is no big deal Jieun. You've been through things that are a lot worse than this. This is just a piece of cake." said Jieun to herself.

"What the hell are you doing standing right there? I've been calling your name for the last 5 minutes. Do you know how much pain my gullett is enduring?" ask the girl who is wearing a white tank top and denim shorts than slightly passed her knees.

"Calling? More of like yelling,shouting and shrieking. No wonder it hurts so bad." murmured Jieun.

"What did you say?" ask the girl again.

"Nothing Boyoung unnie." said Jieun with her head down facing the floor.

The other girl quickly glared at Jieun the second those words came slipping out from Jieun's pink lips.

"What did you just said?" said the girl with much rage as she heard those words.

Realising what she had done wrong,she quickly changed her words.

"I-I mean Miss Boyoung." said Jieun while bitting her lips hard as she is trying to contain the urge to curse at the girl who is in front of her right now. She clucthed hard her hand as she tried to stand the urge to punch the ignorant girls' face hard.

The girl who want herself to be called Miss Boyoung just smirked victoriously.

"You're not that dumb at all I see." said Boyoung with her hands across her chest. Jieun is still bitting her lips,not letting any rude or curses geting out from those pink lips or she'll get into much trouble than this.

"Now,back to the main reason why I called you. Where the heck is my baby pink dress????!!!" yelled Boyoung once again.

Jieun flinched at the shouting but considering that she is absolutely used to it,it doesn't really matter. At least she doesn't receive a beating from this chick.Its not like she can't handle the chick's beating,but its just a fine morning and she decided its to early to have some catfight.

"Your baby pink dress?" said Jieun and Boyoung just rolled her eyes.

"Yes,you idiot. Are you deaf of something for me to repeat the same thing twice?" ask Boyoung and Jieun just gritted her teeth while making her way to the walk-in wardrobe that used to belong to her.

She walked to the dress part of the wardrobe which was neatly done by Jieun herself. She looked onto the dresess that was hanged and look over them one by one until she finally spotted what she was supposed to be looking for. She carefully grab the hanger of the dress and handed it to the     Boyoung who has her arms crossed over her chest and her right feet tapping the floor impatiently.

"Good. Now get out." said Boyoung without any remarks.

Really? No remarks? No 'Thank you for all of your trouble'? No 'Sorry for yelling at you'? No nothing? Well that is swell. Well,what should I expect from that chick who thinks I'm simply just a lowlife?

Jieun sighed as she walked down the stairs. As she was on the last fleet of stairs,the was once again a loud yelling that came from an another room from the same floor.

"JIEUN!!!!" Jieun just sighed.

"Just now it was the lion. But now,comes the dragons' turn. Lord,help me to be a lot patient from the usual. Please." mumbled Jieun to herself.

She inhaled once more. "Coming!!!" yelled Jieun back before she climbed back the stairs and went into the dragons' chamber.

"Yes,Is there anything that I can do for you Madam?" ask Jieun politely eventhough she felt like barfing the second those words came out from .

"Where is my ocean blue dress with swarovski crystals?" ask Park Minyoung,Jieun's evil,cruel,wicked-stepmother.

Pretty much like mother like daughter I guess.

And soon Jieun began searching the witchs' closet to look for the dress.

 


 

"Yah Jieun-ah. You don't seem energetic as you used too. What's wrong?" asked Jiyeon to Jieun when they was in the kitchen alone from those nasty witches.

"Nothing." replied Jieun calmly while her hands are still busy with the dishes in front of her.

Jiyeon sighed at  Jieun's reaction.

"You knew you couldn't lie to me Jieun. What it is? Those witches again am I right?" asked Jiyeon.

Jieun just shrugged but then she nodded.

"Its just the usual Jiyeon. Don't get overeacted by it again Yeon." said Jieun calmly.

"Overeacted? I never overeacted okay?" said Jiyeon protecting herself.

"Really Yeon? What about the time you slapped that Boyoung just because she told me to get her a fresh juice? You were luckly that Minyoung wasn't there at the moment." said Jieun and Jiyeon just pouted.

"Its not my fault okay? She was being to bratty. I mean what was she thinking? Ordering you around like a boss and for God sake Jieun! She told you to get fresh squzeed juice! How in the hell you are suppose to get them at 3 in the morning???!!!" asked Jiyeon.

"I can squeze it myself." replied Jieun nonchalantly.

"Jieun,you really are... Aissh,forget it. You are way to humble." said Jiyeon while sipping all of her apple juice.

"I just don't want you to get in trouble Jiyeon. If your mother ever found out what you've been up to,which is protecting me from Boyoung. She might as well send you off to a boarding school overseas. I just don't want that. If that ever happens,I'll never have anyone that loves me in this one hell of a house." said Jieun again while facing Jiyeon with her usual puppy eyes.

Jiyeon sighed. It was silence for a minute but then finally she spoke.

"Fine. I'll try not to overreacted but you need to promise me not to let that Boyoung to stomp on your head all the time. You're my precious friend and my precious sister. I don't want anything bad happens to you Jieun." said Jiyeon and Jieun just nodded.

"Now,get dressed and I'll wait for you at the bus stop arasso?" said Jiyeon and Jieun just nodded.

After Jiyeon left,Jieun wraps up her duties and went to her room and get dressed for school.

"Umma,Appa. I missed you guys." mumbled Jieun as tears starts flowing from her eyes.

 


"There you are. What took you so long?" ask Jiyeon to Jieun who just shows up.

"Sorry Yeon."

"Nevermind. At least the bus didn't arrived yet." said Jiyeon and they waited for almost a few minutes before a black limousin stopped in front of them. The door of the limousin opens and then came out a figure that needs no introduction for the two girls.

"What are you girls waiting for? Get in!" said the figure. Jiyeon and Jieun looked at each other then they smiled.

"Waiting for you Boram-unnie!" said Jiyeon and Boram just smiled before motioning the two girls to get in.

 


 

"Wow. That was quite a way to make an entrance." said Jiyeon as soon as they walked into their classroom.

"Tell me about it." said Jieun as she took out her iPod from her pocket and earphones from her backpack.

"And speaking of a grand entrance..." said Soyeon motioning to the school gate.

Jiyeon looked at the direction Soyeon is motioning.

"Oh,they has arrived don't they?" said Jiyeon and Jieun just seems like she doesn't even care.

"The school princes has arrived I see." said Eunjung.

"Yeah. Infinite has arrived to the school grounds." said Hwayoung.

Jieun just take a glance to the group that are been crowded. Infinite @ The kingkas.

But then something unusual happens when her glance was interwined with the one of the guys. Kim Myungsoo.

 



 

A/N

the first chapter hope you guys like it and there isn't much of L in the first chapter but look forward for him in the next chapters.

And much sorry for Park Boyoung and Park Minyoung fans...

SORRY.. *bows*

~Syana_97