Finale

Running Man!?

"Are you guys ready?" The PD all asked all of them one by one.

"Here's the thing. Choose  song to perform with a bunch of back-up dancers, and perform onstage." PD nim ordered.

 

(Please note that they can't hear each other.)

"WHAT? WE'RE PERFORMING? No can do sir. Without Yunho hyung? No way." Changmin shook his head.

 

"You should've warned us beforehand." Yunho said smacking his forehead.

 

"I know anything can happen in a variety show, but how come we have to perform? I've never seen other groups do this in a variety show!" Yoochun complained.

 

"My make-up smeared too!" Jaejoong panicked.

 

"But... My still hurts." Junu sighed.

 

"Yes, anything CAN happen in a variety show. But remember, you have to do everything they say in a variety show." PD nim laughed.

 

"Well, here goes nothing." All of them said.

 

(Please watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pYdTqi7_Ms and star from 1:21. to 3;48 and imagine Changmin finished the song. Also,  imagine that that is their performance. Pretend, nobody saw or heard each other because they were earmuffed and blindfolded backstage.)

 

"GYAAAAAAH Iz done!" Jaejoong clapped happily.

 

 

"At last... More sleep for me." Yoochun laughed as he sat down on the chair, and well... slept.

 

 

"YAAAAAAH, at least I didn't have to dance." Chanmin smiled.

 

 

"My ..." Junsu complained.

 

 

''I wonder how Changmin did." Yunho thought.

 

 

 

"WELL FOR THE LAST ROUND. Everyone Go on stage." PD nim said.

 

 

"Wait. What? Everyone?" All of them screamed.

 

 

The lights were all off. They were all on stage, But still couldn't see anything.

 

 

 

"Give it up for WRONG NUMBER!!!!" 

Lights went on, Big eyes were all they saw in each other's faces.

"BY DONG BANG SHIN KI!"

 

The crowd went crazy.

"Cassiopeia has waited for this day for far too long!" A fan screamed.

 

 

They were told to be on position, Nobdy could probably move, all frozen in place.

"Perform." PD said through the mic.

 

(refer back to the video, but watch from 4:51.)

 

As the song stopped, they all looked at each other...

 

And with that one look, they understood immediately what each other meant. GROUP HUG!

As they did, For the first time, The Strong Magnae, has broken down and cried. 

"We missed you guys..." He sobbed.

 

"We missed you too." JYJ said in Unison.

 

 

With smiles, they greeted Cassiopeia. And with smiles, they welcomed, their old memories into thei head, as they all looked into each others' eyes.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
sorry FOr the boring way to end a story.... Hehe but I hope you guys liked it! :D We all want this to happen, don't we? xD