The First Chase

Running Man!?

~Junsu's POV~

I walked around like the others, after playing soccer with the little boy. Faint red light reflected unto the ceiling. 

It's probably the star.

I walked downstairs, it seemed like it's where the light is coming from.

Ah, it's on Yoochun hyung. 

I smirked. I never thought the game would be THIS easy. I looked passed where Chunnie was sitting. I saw a young man looking at him as well.

He's probably one of the chasers. Should I take the star, or take the name tag off him? No... I might just do it the easy way.

~Changmin's POV~

At the sight of the star, I gave a short smirk as I looked passed the Sleeping man's area.

 

A short man with a duckbutt stood there. He seemed to be looking at the star as well. 

I guess he's one of the Guests today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoochun woke up to the shivers that was sent directly down his spine. He looked over to his shoulder.

There was a man looking at him.

One of the chasers?

He realized he was still doing a mission and dozed off. He lifted his head quickly and saw Junsu looking straight at him.

Oh? He was here too?

Junsu gestured towards Yoochun to look up to the ceiling. As he looked up, he saw a red faint light that seemed to be reflected towards the ceiling. I looked at my back. 

OMO! I have a star! Ah, So that man staring right at me is a chaser. He wants the star.

Yoochun walked calmly out of that area into an area where there weren't any people. 

Junsu and 'The myserious man' followed him. Yoochun was aware of this and lured both of them into this place.

He turned around and saw both of them. He then turned around and pointed at the star stuck to his back.

"You want this right?" He smirked at both of them.

"Hell yeah I do." Changmin answered.

 

Why does that voice sound so familiar? 

That thought was taking over Junsu and Yoochun's mind.

 

"I want it too." Junsu answered.

 

That voice. I heard it somewhere. 

That thought came to Changmin.

 

"Come and get it then." Yoochun screamed as he ran across the place.

Changmin and Junsu had no other choice but to chase after Yoochun.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!" The maknae Screamed.

"YAH! BIG FOREHEAD FREAK!" The dolphin cried.

 

Bif forehead? Wasn't that a nickname we gave to Yoochun hyung? Chun hyung's not the only one with a big forehead. Ugh, maybe I'm thinking too much. 

Changmin shook his head trying to shake the thoughts off his mind. 

 

Both maknaes chased after the childish hyung with a white weird mask.

But both stopped at one point.

"Though I don't know you. Let's help each other for now. But who gets the star first wins." Minnie told the older maknae.

Junsu just nodded to agree. Both of them came from different directions and cornered Yoochun.

"We`ve got you now." Junsu said panting.

"Yeah.... No where to run now." Changmin said breathing heavily.

 

"That voice, It's really nostalgic." Yoochun thought.

 

Both men grabbed the older man by the arm. 

"So who gets it first?" Junsu asked the man he still doesn't know.

"I don't know. Let's see." The latter answered with a smirk.

Yoochun tried to break free and started flailing his arms. He hit both maknaes on the face accidentally and ended up hitting himself as a result as well. 

All 3 masks fell.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

AN: Heehee I suddenly started liking Cliff hangers.

I apologize for needing 4 chapters to talk about some stuff and not going directly to the game.

I just thought It might build interest into you guys.

Anyways, thank you for subscribing and reading this story of mine! 

This story means a lot to me so, I appreciate it very much :D I hope you have a good day! 

And sorry for any grammatical errors or spelling errors :D

-Icecreamyeah