Second Reunion

Running Man!?

I smacked my head and got back to my senses. 

I'm in a game. There's no time to go around spending and wasting my time.

I straightened my back, and decided to walk around. I looked in every corner of the building, still there was nothing. 

I suddenly, I felt a pick on my shoulder. It was PD-Nim.

"Oh! Am I going to be given a hint?" I asked with a huge smile on my face.

"Half." He answered.

I frowned. "Just half?"

"Yep. So Here it is. Not all the Red Stars are in the shape of stars." He replied and just walked away, like nothing happened.

 

I looked over to my right, He suddenly dissappeared. "EH?!"

 

I walked over to the theatre. I looked up at the title, which made my mouth shape into a huge cresent. 

It said "Star" It was written in, yep you guessed it, it was the colour red.

I grinned. "So this is what PD nim was talking about."

I looked to my left, and to my right, no one was there. So I might be able to win. :D

Until, Someone said "Stop!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jae's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"PD NIM TOLD ME TO GO HERE TO FIND IT HERE Buuuuutt... Oh there it is!" I said jumping up and down giggling. 

But someone else is there! MUST STOP HIM!

"STOP!" I screamed.

The man looked over to me, and smacked his forehead.

HAHA YEAH! I'M TAKING THAT STAR! 

But Looking closely to the tall man, he reminded me of somebody... Somebody... I just can't put my mind into thinking who it is.

Both of us charge into the "Red Star" and we end up bumping each other. 

Still, We didn't give up, we stood up and tried to take it from each other again. 

The man was strong, but not as buff looking as I am. 

As he kept pulling, I let go of it, and just as I thought he fell down, and his mask came off.

"Y-YUNHO??" I screamed backing away, but uncontiously, I took off my mask.

~~~~~Yunho's POV~~~~~

"Jaejoong?!" I couldn't held but scream at the beauty in front of me.

He looked away. He looked like, he wanted to cry. 

I wanted to cry too. I missed him. Why couldn't I? I haven't seen him for 2 years! 

I smiled, and stood up. I pulled him into a hug and patted him in the back.

"Shh... It's okay, just cry it out Boojae." I smiled.

"Boojae?" He asked with his head burried in my chest.

"Did you forget? That's the nickname I gave you!" 

He stayed quiet, he probably was smiling.

 

"I missed you." He said sobbing a bit.

"Aish. I missed you too." I answered patting him in the back.

I glanced over his back, there was the word star there, it was also in red. I couldn't help but giggle, as I took it off.

 

"We're still in a game, So I'll just be taking this, while you take the one on top of the title in the theatre." I smiled running off.

~~~~~~~Jae's POV!~~~~~~~~~

"What the Hell Yunho." I laughed, as I grabbed the red star on top of the title.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Aish, Like father, like son. Yunho did the same thing Changmin did. xD
I know that was a bit of a boring Chapter... I apologize guuuuys!  But I just wanted you guys to see a bit of Yunjae and to show you how Yunho got his red star heehee :D

Oh Yeah! I'll be leaving for somewhere tomorrow for 3 weeks... So I might not be able to update as frequently as I do now, in that 3 weeks. But If I can, well... YAAAAAAAAAAAY! :D

But, I hope you like this chapter! :D