What Do I Do?

It's Your Turn

Wake up…

Wake up…

Wake up already…

“Yah!  Hwang MiYoung, Kim Taeyeon, wake up already!”

Tiffany snapped her eyes open to see Jessica shaking her and Taeyeon awake.

“You look like a mess!  Untangle yourselves and fix your hair.  We’re going to be landing in half an hour.  Sheesh, you’re supposed to be the one waking ME up.”  Jessica chuckled and returned to her seat.

Tiffany looked down and began laughing at the confused kid trying to sit up.  After sleeping soundly for three hours, the two had formed a human pretzel and both of them were stuck.  Taeyeon kept trying to sit up but her right arm was stuck behind Tiffany’s back and her left hand was tucked under Tiffany’s right knee.

“Ehh, Tiffany, get off.  I can’t feel my leg.”

“We have half an hour until the plane lands.  Five more minutes…”

“At least sit up so I can get out of this pretzel.”

Tiffany managed to lean forward and allowed Taeyeon to shift her feet back on the floor.  Taeyeon’s face had returned to its normal colour and she was talking to Tiffany again.

“I’m going to go fix my hair.”

Tiffany made her way to the washroom as Taeyeon pulled herself into a sitting position.  For some odd reason, the soreness in her body had disappeared after a couple hours of sleeping in the weirdest position.  Sooyoung stopped in the aisle next to Taeyeon.

“You passed out, didn’t you?  Hahaha.”

“All this stress over her lately is wearing me down.  On top of that, the I Got a Boy performances are killing me.  I should go to the gym more often.”

Seohyun overheard the conversation and suggested while passing by, “Eat healthier, Taeyeon.  That helps too.”

“Taeyeon, try to calm down a little.  It’s not like she can hear your thoughts or anything.” Sooyoung joked.

“Well, she overheard our conversation a couple hours ago.”

“It’s not like she knows what’s going on.”

“But she’s suspicious.”

“Who isn’t?”

“I’m just not sure if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that she’s starting to pick up hints.”

Seohyun passed by again and added, “Unnie, just let things take their natural paths.”

Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung, puzzled.

“Has she been spying on me?”

“Haha, that’s funny.  You think we have to watch you to notice these things.”

“I make it obvious?”

Sunny passed by while laughing, “Tae, even our fans know it.”

Hyoyeon tipped her head forward from the row behind and said, “Seriously, just Google ‘TaeNy’.  You have a fraction of the world making videos, fanfiction, pictures, and even banners of you two.”

Sooyoung added, “The shippers are called Locksmiths.  And apparently I’m the captain of this ship.  I used to wonder why, but now I think I figured it out.  Hahaha.”

Seohyun sat down in the section of seats next to Taeyeon and said, “Remember to be more careful in public.  Our manager wants to keep the fans based on the group as a whole.  It might cause problems for him if half of our fans are TaeNy shippers.”

Taeyeon asked, “So you want me to hide it?”

Sympathetically, Seohyun replied, “I know it’s going to be hard, but just try.  At least try your best until the I Got a Boy promotions are over.”

Hyoyeon’s voice reduced to a whisper, “You know how our manager feels about shipping fan service.  We want you two to be happy.  Please stay low on all of this for the rest of the month.”

“Alright, alright.  I’ll try.”

As the three members left, Taeyeon pulled out her iPad and turned it on.

“Fanfics, pictures, and videos, huh?”

She typed in the password and proceeded to the Google page.”

T-a-e

“Taekwando, Taeyang, Taeyeon…  Getting closer.”

T-a-e-N

“Taenia, TaeNy!”

She scrolled through the endless pictures of the pair and a smile spread across her face.

“Wow.  Locksmiths are really observant.  Even I’ve never noticed these things before.  Fanfics, tumblr pages, Facebook pages, videos….  There’s so much!”

Her short moment of joy ended when Tiffany suddenly put her hands on Taeyeon’s shoulders.

“What are you looking at?” Tiffany greeted Taeyeon with a bright smile.

“N-nothing!”  Taeyeon quickly closed the applications and turned off the iPad.

“You’re doing it again.  What are you hiding, hm?  Hehehe.”  Tiffany took the iPad and turned it on.

“Yah, give it back!”

“Hahaha, how self-centred.  Your lock screen is yourself.”

“Change it if you don’t like it.”

“Alrighty…”

Tiffany punched in the password quickly as if it were her own.  After two minutes of watching Tiffany play around on Taeyeon’s iPad, she finally said,

“Are you done yet?”

“Yup!  Here you go!  I hope you like it.”

She waited for Tiffany to turn her attention away before she took a peek at the lock screen picture.  As a matter of fact, Taeyeon loved the lock screen picture.  It was even better that Tiffany was the one who put it there.

Taeyeon smiled and didn’t even try to hide it.  She knew she would fail.  Without noticing, Tiffany peeked over the top of her iPad and caught the grin on Taeyeon’s face.

“Glad you like it, Tae.”

Of course, Taeyeon wouldn’t be able to stop herself from looking at Tiffany’s lock screen.  Without any warning, she ripped the iPad out of Tiffany’s hands right after she turned it off.

“Hey!  Give it back!”

“You looked at my lock screen, now let’s see what yours is.”

“Ahh, no!  Give it back!”

Taeyeon the iPad and laughed.

“THIS?  This is your lock screen?  Hahaha.”

“What?  … I like that picture…  My favourite pictures are always either the lock screen or the background.”

“I won’t even bother to look at your background picture.”

“Good.”

“Never mind.  Let’s see what it is.”

“Wait!”

Taeyeon punched in the password faster than Tiffany could object.

Taeyeon smiled and looked at Tiffany.

“This is your favourite picture?”

“Yes…”

Taeyeon decided to give back the iPad as Tiffany’s face was turning bright red.  As Tiffany took her device back, Taeyeon stood up and walked to the washroom to fix her hair.

Fany ahh, it’s my favourite picture too.

 Sooyoung noticed Taeyeon’s oddly bright expression,

“Haha, what did you see?”

“Her favourite picture…”

“What’s her favourite picture…?”

“Us.”

“Oh… boy…”

Taeyeon’s smile faded and her eyes showed realization.

“Taeyeon?”

“…”

“Tae!”

“…”

Sooyoung grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her.

“Taeyeon!”

“What do I do?!”

“What do you mean?”

“Do I have to sit through the rest of the month like this and hide?”

“… I think it would be safer…  I know it’s going to be tough… But if you can’t hold out, at least try to hide it until we get back to the hotel room at night…”

“  What do I do?