New Life

Becoming His Princess (HIATUS)

"Park Hyo Jung?" She looked at him confused and before she was given an answer she was pulled out of the car. She was in too much shock to resists. The house was beautiful, it was almost like a castle, white cement walls and a a long deep red carpet.

She walked into a huge lobby with a few people. She looked and noticed 3 guys in the center. They looked handsome and they were as handsome as Byunghee but they shot her dirty glances.

She noticed a old man walking towards Byunghee. He was tall and still seemed to have lots of energy. He smiled at her. She stepped back but was blocked by Byunghee.

"Byunghee, is this really her?" The man said as he looked from Byunghee then to Da In. Byunghee nodded and finally let go of Da In's hands.

"Hyo Jung?" The man reached out to her but she backed away.

'My name is not Hyo Jung" She said sternly, trying to take in everything happening. Once again she was blocked from the back.

"She doesn't even know her name" The man said and looked away. He looked at the maids.

"Wash her up and give her clothes and then bring her to my study." He said as he turned away. She looked at the maids and before she could resist Byunghee pulled her by her wrist towards a room.

"Yah, G.O. Softer will ya?" one of the guys that were there walked into Byunghee's way and placed his hand on his shoulder. The guy had a well proportional face and his lips were what caught Da In's eyes. She quickly shook her head.

Byunghee didn't say anything and just pushed off Seungho's hand and walked past him, Da In brushing against his shoulders. Seungho grabbed Da In's other wrist. Byunghee looked back to Seungho and glared at him. Seungho smirked and looked Da In in the eyes. She looked away as he inched his face closer to hers.

"She's a beauty" He said and Da In blushed. Byunghee quickly pulled her free from Seungho's grip and pulled her towards a room. Once they got in Da In was speechless.

LuxuryBedroom12.jpg

Byunghee let go of her wrist.

"This is your room" He said calmly. Da In looked up at him.

"What?" She was still shocked. Coming from homeless to this? It was too much for her to take in.

"This is your room" The door opened and a middle aged woman walked in, "And this is Jung In-Ahjumma, she be helping you"

A maid? Da In quickly shook her head, this was not true. She quickly pinched hersefl and let out a loud yelp.

"You're not dreaming, now go and wash up" He said as he chuckled. Da In shook her head.

"No, you got the wrong person" She said and started to walk out but Byunghee grabbed her wrist spinning her back around to him.

"Are you going to wash up nicely, or do I have to do it for you?" he said with a grin and Da In pushed him away.

"You ert!" She was about to hit him but then stopped, remembering the maid was still there.

"Just wash up and then talk with president Park if you want to leave" And with that said he left. She sighed and looked at the maid who gave her an assuring smile.

Da In soaked herself in one of the biggest bathtubs she had ever seen. All she had ever used was the women's bathhouse and that couldn't compare to this. She closed her eyes and pinched herself inder the water, wondering if it was a dream.

She got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around herself. She walked into the bedroom to find a pair of clothing on the bed. Someone knocked on the door.

"Yah! Hurry up" Byunghee shouted from the outside. She didn't answer and just got dressed.

asian-asian-fashion-cute-do-not-repost-f

She looked at herself in the mirror. She felt uncomfortable in these clothes but it would have to do. Her long hair was still damped but she combed thorugh it and it hung down to her hips. She slipped on a pair of slippers and then opened the door.

"Yah..you..." Byunghee started but stopped when he saw her. She looked gorgeous when she wasn't in tattered clothing and her skin was so fair now that her hair wasn't covering her face.

'What?" she asked and he snapped out of it.

"Let's go" He led the way and she followed. She followed him to a room that had two huge doors. He stopped and then turned to her.

"Go in." He said as he opened the door.

"You're not going?" She asked and he shook his head. She took a deep breath and walked in.

The room was full of shelves of books and a big desk was in the center. The man before was sitting on the seat behind a computer screen. he saw her and stood up, giving her a warm smile. He motioned for her to sit down in front of him. She hesistated but then took a seat eventually.

"You're just as beautiful as your mother, Hyo Jung" he said.

"My name is Da In, Song Da In. You have the wrong person sir" She said. The man gave a low chuckle.

"Oh...you don't even know your name..how have you been living, my child" He said as he sat up.

"Why am I here?" She asked wanting to know the truth.

"You are here because you are my granddaughter, Hyo Jung-ah.." He said.

She looked at him. Who was he that he called himself her grandfather?

"I guess I should explain first" He said and she took a deep breath.