Running

Becoming His Princess (HIATUS)

"Yah! You bad girl! Stop right there!" The voices came from behind Da In as she took off, running with all her might. Her long waist length hair blew in the wind as she ran. Running, she had done it her entire life. Her parents left her when she was 9 and had left behind a large amount of debt and the loan sharks were constantly after her. She turned a sharp corner and took off, the men;s voice behind her trailing off.

As she approached a park she stopped to catch ehr breath, knowing she had lost the men.

'Asa!' She thought to herself and sat down on the bench. She reached inside her hoodie for her bread but it was empty. She shot up. She must have lost it when she was running. She smacked herself in the forehead, that was this week's lunch. She sat down on the bench aagain and admired a small family nearby.

She walked back home shoulder's slouched. She lived in an abandoned trailer behind the park that she had found when she was 12. It only consisted of a single mattress and some bedding and a couple pairs of clothing. The door couldn't lock so she put a boulder in front of it at night, getting used to not being protected.

She sighed heavily at her living atmosphere. It was impossible for her to get a job although she was 23, since she had no idea what her personal information (SSN, address) . She laid down that night and as she slept she had a beautiful dream.

(Morning)

"Hyung, are you sure she lives here?" A man's voice asked. Da In's eyes opened right away. After all the years of running, did they finally find her home? She got up and didn't bother to fix her tangled hair. She put her ear to the door, the voices coming closer.

"Mir-ah, that's what I was told, she should be here" A man's voice said again. Two people. Da In flattened against the wall, ready to run if they came in. The footsteps came closer and closer. She closed her eyes. Soon the door opened slightly but the boulder stopped it from opening completely. The man kick the door and the door opened, allowing Da In only a split second to breath before she took off. She ran into a man first and felt her head hit his chin, hard. The impact made her dizzy slightly but didn't stop her.

"Yah! stop right there!"

She looked back and saw a man chasing after her, gaining up on her. She took a deep breath and ran even faster, hoping to lose this man. She ran and ran and then she felt like she lost the man. She slowed down a bit but then footsteps became louder, letting her know her he wasn't giving up. She kept running and running until she felt the man right behind her.

Byunghee managed to wrap one arm around the girl and stopped her but it caused her to fall back onto him. They landed with a huge thump and Da In fell into the man's chest. She looked up and pulled away instantly but he held onto her wrists, not lwtting go.

"Yah! let go of me!" She thrashed her hands wildy trying to loosen the man's grip. Byunghee sighed. He quickly turned her over in one swift movement so that his body was on top of hers and pinned her hands to the sides of her head. She stopped thrashing and was now just staring at him, their faces just inches away from eachother. He smirked.

'That's better" he said as he got up and kept one hand oh her wrist, pulling her up as well.

"What do you want with me?!" she yelled at him trying to struggle free again. He sighed and looked at the ground although he didn't release her wrist.

"I'm Jung Byunghee. You, miss, is the long lost grandaughter of President Park Hae Kwan of the Parks Real Estate Enterprise."

She stared at him. Park Hae Kwan? Everyone knew him, he was pratically the richest man in south korea. She shook her head.

'Stop trying to decieve me, let me go" She pulled her hand away again and forcefully tried to push him away. Byunghee sighed.

"President Park DID say to do what I have to do to get you home" He said giving her one last glance.

Before she could say anything he grabbed her and slung her over his shoulder in one swift movement. She was shocked but then snapped out of it and started to struggle again. He chuckled as he walked towards her home.

Mir was rubbing his temple and quickly ran over to Byunghee when he got there. He ran around to take a look at Da In who was still slung over Byunghee's back and still struggling to get free.

"yah, so this is the face of that boulder-head" He said as hem looked at her and then turned to Byunghee.

"So...we just take her like this?" he asked

"I Guess so." Byunghee walked towards a black car.

"Yah! Where are you guys taking me! Let me go" She said as she was thrown into the car, Byunghee sliding in beside her and grabbing both her wrists while Mir drove off.

'Where are you guys taking me? Let me go!" She struggled against Byunghee's strong hands that were holding onto her wrists.

"We're not bad people, trust me" He said calmy.

She look at him and almost believed him for a second. She quickly took away the thought and shook her fists again.

She looked at the surrounding outside. After about a 45 minute drive they pulled into the fron of a big white mansion with a beautiful fountain. She looked at the place in awe.

"Why am I here?" She said turning around to Byunghee. He smiled at her.

"This is your new home, Miss Park Hyo Jung" he smiled as someone opened the door.