Surprise

Becoming His Princess (HIATUS)

Da In felt a breeze come towards her as she opened her eyes. Her eyes met a group of people and President Park was among them. He smiled and walked towards her as Seungho led her into the room. President Park took her arm and walked towards a podium.

"I'm guessing you don't know by the look of your expression" He said gently to her. She looked at him confused.

"It's actually your birthday today. Byunghee found you just before your birthday" He smiled and Da In was shocked. She had forgottent he last time she had celebrated her birthday.

"You are 23 today Hyo Jung" President Park said and Da In frowned. He chuckled to himself.

"Sorry, I'm not used to Da In yet, give me some time" He said and looked to the mini audience.

"As you all know, my grandaughter was found, thanks to  Byunghee" He motioned to Byunghee who slightly bowed his head in accordance.

"She is part of this family now, and I want you guys to treat her as you would treat me because she is no different" Da In noticed some people didn't seem too pleasant. After a little bit she was being introduced to each of the families.

"These are all part of the royal family in Seoul, FIrst we have the Lee Family" He quided her towards a middle aged couple and a very handsome borad man with a beautiful smile.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo, I am Lee Changsun but call me Joon" The man introduced him and so did his parents. They were such a nice family and very welcoming. Moving to the next one she had noticed the boy with them looked familiar.

"This is the Bang Family." Her grandfather introduced her to an older souple who looked very nice.

"Ahnyeong! I'm Bang Cheolyong but call me Mir" The boy said.

"What's with the nicknames?" Da In asked and Mir laughed.

"Royal names aren't really our thing" He smiled and the introductions moved on.

This time there was only a single woman with her son, who looked as if he had stepped out of a fantasy novel.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo, I'm Park Sanghyun, but call me Doongie" He smiled sweetly to her and it made her smile back uknowingly. His mother introduced herself too but looked like a cold person.

Seungho walked towards her and reached out his elbow.

"May I?" He asked and President Park chuckled, giving her off to him. He walked her towards his parents who had a very dark charisma and didn't look very nice.

"The Yang family" He motioned and his parents bowed slightly.

Da In quickly bowed but she could feel their eyes pierce through her as if they were lasers.

"Glad to meet you Miss Hyo Jung." his mother said not making any eye contact.

"It's Da In" Da In said back which startled the woman.

"And of course I'm sure you met Seungho" Her grandfather said coming from behind and smiled. She nodded and grabbed her grandfather's arm once more. The started to walk towards the Jung family. The Jung family looked the coldest and they didn't even look at her until President Park cleared his throat.

"You've met Byunghee?" Da In looked at Byunghee and then frowned. He plastered on a fake smile and bowed. Da In just rolled her eyes.

"I guess so. The Jung family has helped me endlessly with the search for you and we should really thank them for allowing Byunghee to be on the search for you constantly." Her grandpa said and she just bowed slightly.

The rest of the night went by so fast. Da In grabbed a glass of wine and gulped it donw one after another and when she started to fell tipsy she walked away from the crowd to the balcony. She inhaled the clean air and stretched out her arms. She looked up to the full moon.

"Am I dreaming? or is this all real?" She asked nobody and just stared at the moon. Suddenly a pair of hands pinched her cheeks and she jumped. 

"What the.." She looked over to see Mir and his cheeky smile.

"What was that for?" she bursted out but he just laughed.

"To confirm it's not a dream and for revenge." He said as she walked over and stood next to her, staring into the night sky.

"Revenge for what?" She asked confused.

"You elbowed me Noona" He said and it all came to her.

"Ahhh! That was......you...sorry" She said as she turned to face the night sky too.

"So...will you stay?" His question caught her off guard. She looked over to him.

"It's too soon for me to decide that Mir-ah" She said kicking the ground with her shoes.

"I guess it is" he said.

"Why aren't you enjoying your birthday inside?" Another voice came out from the shadows and Da In looked intot he direction of the voice to find Seungho.

She didn't say anything and just sighed, taking her wine in one go. 

"Careful Noona" Mir said as he took the wine glass from her and she hiccuped.

"I need some sleep, my head...its" She walked over by Seungho and then tripped. He quickly grabbed her wasit to staed her and her head hit his chest.

"Ahh, sorry.." She said as she pushed herself away and rubbed her long hair. She walked away and soon lost conciousness. 

Seungho caught her before she could hit the ground and chuckled to himself.

"Hyung, I think she needs some rest" Mir said and Seungho nodded. 

"I'm afraid you'll break into a million pieces when you find out the truth" He said as he looked at her sleeping face.