Hyo Jung

Becoming His Princess (HIATUS)

"You see...Hyo Jung..." The man started but then shook his head. "Da In, your mother was my youngest child" He looked through his desk and found a photo. He handed it to Da In. Da In took the photo and looked at the woman in the photo. She was young in the photo and had long brown hair like Da In, but Da In couldn't find the resemblence.

"She was supposed to be the heir to my company. She married my friend's son and they had you" The man looked at Da In and smiled.

"One day after taking you out to play they never came back home" His voice saddened. "Their car was found but only they were inside, you were gone.

Da In held onto the sides of her chair and tried to comprehend everything happening.

"I've been trying to track you down for years my dear, and I finally found you" She could see the tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry to spoil the moment, but I am a Song.....not a Park" Da In said sliding the picture across the desk to the man. He sighed and looked down.

"You are Park Hyo Jung..I gave you that name...who knows what kind of thing you went through"

Da In was confused. She wasn't sure if she wanted this or not. It was too much for her to take in. She stood up and startled the man.

"I need some time to think"  She said and the man nodded. She quickly turned around and walked out of the room, noticing Byunghee was gone. She rubbed her now dry hair and tried to remember the way back to her room. She wandered around the dark hallways.

The house was fabulous, that, she would admit. She wandered down the hallways, realizing she was only getting herself no where. She sighed but then found herself walking towards a room. As she walked into the room she heard a beautiful piano piece playing. She closed her eyes and walked towards the song. It was coming louder and louder until it stopped. Da In stopped walking and she opened her eyes. There was a man in front of her. The one from earlier.

"Oh...I"m sorry..I was lost and I.." She stuttered to find an explanation.

"Ani, I like company. My name is Seungho" He reached out his hand and she took it, shaking his warm grasp.

"You are very talented" she said as she pulled her hand away. He smiled at her.

"Would you like to play?" He asked her as he motioned to the piano.

"Oh..no..I don't know how to play" She said embarassed. He didn't answer and just took her hand. He pulled her towards the piano and pushed her down onto the seat and slid in next to her.

"Thn will you listen to me play?" He asked and she nodded.

He played a beautiful song and slightly hummed along with it. Da In closed her eyes and listened carefully. It was a beautiful song. Her thoughts were distracted as someone pulled her up. She opened her eyes and found herself slamming in the chest of a man. She looked up and found Byunghee.

"Let's go" he said, his eyes not leaving Seungho's. Seungho didnt move, he just smiled at her.

"I wonder why you're so nervous today G.O, everyone knows you're the hero already, finding the young miss" The words seemed like a compliment but the tone in which Seungho used was as if it was a request to start something.

Byunghee didn't say much and just walked out of the room but Seungho got up and grabbed Da In's other wrist, trapping her between the two men.

Byunghee glared back at Seungho

"Let's go" He said in a deathly tone and Seungho's gaze was fierce. Da In was frustrated, so far she was being treated as an item. She pulled her hands away form the two men and they looked at her in surprise. She didn't say anything and just walked out, hearing footsteps behind her. Her wrist was grabbed angain and as she spun she was ready to hit him but then Byunghee grabbed her swinging hand and now had both of her wrists in his hands. She shook away from him and he let go.

""I'm not an item" She said as she looked at Byunghee.

"I never said you were, why are you down her in the first place?"

"Well, I left the place and you weren't there. I don't care, take me out of this place" She muttered under her breath and Byunghee looked at her.

"Why? You rather live the life of a beggar instead of a princess?" He asked and she looked at him.

"Yes, I do. I don't want to become anyone's princess"

 

A/N

Sorry for the long wait! I'm sorry to say this but this story is going to be going on hiatus for a while. I don't know how long but it wonts be more than 1 year! I am currently idealess for this story so instead of winging it out, I want to give you guys a good story! I'm sorry! But the sequel of Rebound Girl will be out soon and hopefully that will help me generate some ideas! Stay with me and I won't disappoint you!

-Seunyi