We Are Together

We Are Together

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Yo~ng oppa facing my face. His eyes still closed tightly and his breath blew gently on my face. I looked at the face of the man who I love and get rid the feeling of sadness in my heart. I have to wait for 3 months to be able to meet with him again. I touched his cheek. "Oh God, you must be very busy. Oppa I'm sorry. " I sighed softly and keep staring at him. I don’t want to part with him again. But ....

Yo ~ ng Oppa opened his eyes and looked at me with his sleepy eyes. "Seohyun ~ ah, are you already Awake?"

"De, Oppa." He looked at me and smiled, but I know he has the same feeling with me.

"I'm not going to meet with you for 3 months again," said Yo ~ ng Oppa. "It really made me mad". He combed his hair with his fingers.

"3 months Oppa. " My voice is somewhat muffled.

"I hate this fact Hyun. I want to take you away far from Seoul, "said Yo ~ ng Oppa with sound annoyed.

'hmm Oppa take me away'. I noticed him, he is silent whe he said that "Oppa is it true? I really hope you can take me away from Seoul ", I said quietly. He looked at me and paused. I wish I could read what he thinks. He hugged me tightly. He still didn’t say anything to me.

 

~

"your clothes wet and you can get the flu." Sunny gave a towel to Minhyuk. "I don’t want you sick"

Minhyuk took her hand and she fell silent when he did that. "I like you Noona"

Sunny drew her breath slowly and bowed her face. Her mind filled by a variety of questions. She who created the scandal and now she was stuck in it. "Minhyuk, I ..."

"why Noona? I'm wrong if I like you? ", asked Minhyuk and he moved closer to Sunny.

“Minhyuk, do you know? If we get stuck in the game that we create?". Sunny lifted her head and looked at his face.

" but you don’t deny anything I did to you, that kisses". Minhyuk held her hand.

"I ... I ....". Sunny couldn’t continue her words. Minhyuk rubbed her left cheek.

"tell the truth Noona"

Sunny closed her eyes for a moment and bowed her face again. "I'm very confused Minhyuk. Do you know if Yonghwa and Seohyun’s problem unfinished and gossip on the internet about us also not yet finished"

"Noona, I just want you to be honest with yourself. " He held her chin and kissed her lips.



~

I got out from the bathroom and saw breakfast ready on the table. Yo~ng Oppa approached me and kissed my forehead.

"Let’s breakfast Hyun, Sunny called me, she told the manager gave both of you 3 hours to get ready"

I don’t like that words, I don’t want to part with him anymore. Only 3 more hours I can with him? And I'm not going to see him for 3 months. I was so tormented by that fact. He saw the sadness and holding my hand.

"I know what you think," said Yo~ng Oppa to me. His face was very serious as he looked at me.

"Let’s breakfast", I said. I tried to divert the conversation and smiled.

"Okay let’s breakfast", he said. I know he was still thinking about it.

After breakfast, I'm getting ready to go back to my room. Before I go, Yo~ng Oppa hugged me.

"I promise you, I'll take you away from Seoul"

"I'll hold your promise Oppa"

He gave a sweet kiss on my lips and I will not forget that.



~

Sunny wasn’t able to resist her feeling. She didn’t want to avoid it. Seohyun, SNSD, Yonghwa, and everyone she loved was in her mind. Minhyuk’s hug very tight and made her comfortable.

"I never felt like this Noona", said Minhyuk in Sunny’s ear.

"I'm very shy and didn’t know how to express my love to someone"

"Really?"

"De, Noona. At the moment I met you, I have the courage to express it to you"

Sunny just quietly and slowly she removed herself from his embrace. She looked at his face, but it wasn’t long before there was a knock on the door.

They were silent for a moment and Sunny walked quickly toward the door. She opened it and Minhyuk already in the bathroom.

"Unnie". Seohyun gave a smile when Sunny opened the door. She came in and circulated her view. “where's Minhyuk?"

Then the bathroom door open and Minhyuk out from there. "Hi Hyun"

"Minhyuk? You hid in the bathroom?". Seohyun saw Minhyuk. "And your clothes wet?"

"Hm, I accidentally turned the shower, Hyun. So my clothes splashed by water." Sunny bit her lower lip when she heard his words.

"Oh my god. You must change your clothes immediately. Yo~ng Oppa have been waiting in the room"

"Okay, I'm going to my room. Bye Hyun, Bye Sunny Noona ". Minhyuk out from the Seohyun and Sunny’s room.

When Seohyun sat on the couch, she saw Sunny's hair wet. "Why your hair wet Unnie?"

"Hng ..."


~

While in the plane, Yonghwa thought Seohyun’s words and he glanced at Minhyuk who fell asleep at his side. He was very grateful to Minhyuk for bringing Seohyun last night.

"I really want to take you away from Seoul, Hyun"

But he realized that he wasn't likely to do that. Hectic schedule, career, fans, and the people they love are at stake. Yonghwa closed his eyes and tried to make himself calm. He wanted to clear his mind.


~

I thought there was something weird with Sunny Unnie. She likes Minhyuk? I still want to upset with her, but I remembered what she had done to help me. I went straight to bed, but my eyes hard to shut.

"Hyunnie". I heard Hyoyoen Unnie’s voice calling me. "I know you have not sleep"

I turned around and faced at Hyoyoen Unnie. "De, Unnie"

"You always tell me, but why today you become quiet, Seohyun?", asked Hyoyoen Unnie to me.

"I'm just tired." I lied to her.

"Tired? Hmm, I really hope you and Sunny will tell me something. Good night Hyunnie"

"Good night Unnie"


~

Sunny couldn’t sleep. Her mind the Minhyuk now. She bit her lower lip. Her mind filled with questions and her heart couldn’t calm.

"Ottoke?". Sunny to bit her finger nail. "Oh Sunny, what should I do?"

Her phone vibrated and she was rather surprised. "Minhyuk?". She was a bit hesitant to lift her phone. She didn’t want to walk too far. But the more she avoided her feeling even made her more miserable. "Oh God, why did I become like this?"

"Hello"

"Hello Noona"

"De"

"I just wanted to say, please forgive me. I don’t want to force you"

Sunny quiet to hear an apology from Minhyuk. She didn’t suspect that Minhyuk would say something like that.

"I was wrong in all this, not you"

"Good night Noona"

"Good night"

Sunny felt her heart is very sad when Minhyuk said that. She was puzzled why she could feel very sad.


Minhyuk put his phone and sat quietly in his bed. He was confused with himself. Why he could be very wild and daring as along with Sunny. Is it all because of the influence of alcohol? But he did it with conscious and he could feel his heart beating fast.

"I have fallen in love with her?". Minhyuk lay down on the bed and he couldn’t shut his eyes.



~

Would I be happy? No. I'm very unhappy. I spent my time reading books and listening to the songs. I smiled happily when I heard all the lyrics of the songs that he sang. But sometimes I smiled bitterly when I must face the fact that I will not be able to see him again for 3 months. I really miss him, but I must be strong. I didn’t even realize Hyoyoen Unnie sitting in front of me.

"Tell me Hyunnie. What happened in Jeju? ", asked Hyoyoen Unnie serious. Her hands were holding my hand. I looked at her with doubt.

"Unnie"

"Hyunnie, I'm very worried to see you like this". I know she is very worried about me. I can read it clearly in her eyes.

"Unnie, I ... met Yonghwa Oppa in Jeju," I said haltingly.

"Sincha?". She turn to glared.

"How can you meet him?", asked Hyoyoen Unnie curious.

"Sunny Unnie help me", I replied, biting my lower lip.

"Sunny". She frowned in surprise. "Oh, I have to ask". She immediately stood up, but I pulled her hand away.

"Don’t Unnie", I said.

"Why?"

"She was sacrificing herself for me Unnie", I said honestly.

"What do you mean?". Hyoyoen sat again in front of me and looked at me with curiosity.



~

Sunny looked nervous and several times saw the phone. Hyoyoen noticed what she did. She wanted to approach her, but she remembered Seohyun’s words. Then Sunny took her bag in her room. Hyoyoen saw her leave in a hurry.

"Sunny, you where you will go?", asked Hyoyoen got up from her seat.

"I have to meet my friend", said Sunny. She smiled but actually she was very nervous.

"Oh okay". Hyoyoen cover up her suspicions in front of Sunny.

Sunny in a hurry out from the dorm. She entered into a taxi and sighed quietly. "Oh my god, I'm so crazy"

When the taxi took her to her destination. Sunny was silent for a moment and a bit hesitant to get out from the taxi. Then she was wearing sunglasses and taking her phone from inside the bag.

"Can you wait for a minute?", Sunny asked the taxi driver.

"Okay Miss"

Sunny called someone.

"Noona?"

"We have to talk, I'm in front of your apartment"

"What?"

"De"

"Okay, I'll be there. Wait for me"

"Okay"

15 minutes later, Minhyuk out from his apartment and in a hurry. He entered into a taxi and immediately turned to Sunny.

"What we are talking about?", asked him.

Sunny didn’t say anything but she pulled him and kissed his lips. "That's my answer for your question when we were in Jeju"

Minhyuk grinned and his hand held her hand.



~


"Oh my god, I don’t think I would do this", said Yuri holding the steering wheel. She saw Yoona walked into the building. She laughed a little because of the clothes worn by her is Yoona’s style if she wants to cover up who she is.

"I'm sure Yoona can do it", said Tiffany grinned.


Yoona felt her heart beating very fast, she walked with Ji Eun and noticed in her around. "Oh god, please help me"

"Hi Ji-eun sshi", said someone. "Who is behind you?"

Yoona saw who asked to Ji Eun, her eyes slightly widened, but she hid it.

"Hi Lee Jonghyun-sshi, this is Lee Ju Jin. My new assistant," said Ji Eun with politely.

"Ohw"

Yoona leaned forward, "I’m Lee Ju Jin-imnida"

"Nice to meet you Ju Jin-sshi", Jonghyun replied politely.

"Okay, I'm going to my room," said Ji Eun.

"Oh okay"

Ji Eun walked through Jonghyun and Yoona followed her from behind.

"hmm Ji Eu-sshi, I need someone to help me in my exercise room. Can I borrow your assistent?", Jonghyun asked suddenly. Ji Eun and Yoona stopped immediately.

"Oh god, I'll die", said Yoona in her heart.