We Are Together

We Are Together

Chapter  9

Yoona followed Jonghyun from behind. Ji Eun saw it with dismay, and then suddenly the phone vibrates. When viewing the caller ID, Ji Eun felt a bit lost for fear of saying what had happened.


"Ji Eun unnie, what about Yoona?", asked Tiffany. Her eyes fixed on the building in front of her. Yuri glanced at her with great curiosity.


"Tiffany, I have a problem. Now Yoona with Jonghyun". Ji Eun spoke rather slowly. She noticed her surrounding. When someone passed her, she smiled to cover up her anxiety.


"How did it happen unnie". Tiffany sat up straight.


"Jonghyun need someone to help him in his training room. He asked me to borrow Yoona", said Ji Eun explained.
"Hmm, I hope Jonghyun doesn’t know if he’s with Yoona"


"I also hope like that Tiffany"


"Okay unnie. Give me news if anything happen with Yoona"


"Okay Tiffany"


~


Yoona helped  Jonghyun got rid of stuff into the next room. "I'm here looking for Yonghwa oppa but I'm stuck between these items," Yoona muttered to herself. She was a bit difficult when she had to lift the box, the box is quite heavy. Jonghyun smiled to see her.


"Huff". Waist and Yoona’s back felt very sore. She hit her waist slowly."Oh no. I wish I got paid for all of this"

"You're a man. You must be strong lift that box," Jonghyun said as he stood next to Yoona. She looked directly at Jonghyun with annoyed.


"I'm not a man. I'm Yoona SNSD's member," Yoona said with annoyance in her heart. She pouted her lips. Jonghyun looked at her very cute.


"I'll get you water," Jonghyun said.


"No, Jonghyun-sshi, let me take a drink"


"It's okay Ju Jin-sshi. You're tired and I can see in your face clearly"


Yoona gave up and forced her lips to smile to Jonghyun. "I just met you. But why I have to do something like this", she moaned and sighed quietly.


~


Sunny looking out the window. She can breathe a sigh of relief because she was telling the truth to Minhyuk. But she was somewhat embarrassed at having to remember what she had done. She folded her hands and sighed softly, "Aish Sunny. Are you crazy? "I think you fall in love with him", she murmured in her heart.


"What are you thinking about Noona". Minhyuk’s voice made  Sunny startled, she dropped her hands to her side.


"Nothing", said Sunny. She didn’t want to tell him what was on her mind.


"Are you sure?". He approached Sunny and folded his arms looking at her. "Tell me pali"


"Hmng? Nothing Minhyuk"


"Noona, your face can’t lie". Minhyuk raised his left eyebrow and shook his head slowly grinned.


Sunny tried to divert Minhyuk’s question. "Hmm, orange juice". She patted her hands and he saw at her with a strange look. She took the glass and drank it.


"I hope I'm not in love with the wrong person," he muttered, and his words heard by Sunny. She stopped drank her drink.


"What do you mean?". Intonation of her voice changed.


He tilted his head and stared at Sunny seductived Sunny with wink his eyes several times.


"Why should I fall in love with you?". Sunny gave him a seductive look.


"Because I'm cute". He blushed said after that.


"Oh my god". She rolled her eyes.


Minhyuk withdrew her hands and looked into her eyes with a wide smile . "The truth answer is you just fell in love with me"


"Aigoo, this boy, Aish"


"Ohw Sunny noona, just say that ". He was flirting with Sunny again with nudged her shoulder.


"I won’t say it". Sunny looked away, then she remembered the gossip on the internet about her. "What about the gossip on the internet?"


Minhyuk just looked at her and tried to find the answer but he couldn’t think of it now. Exhaled slowly and looked out the window. Sunny held his shirt and watched his face. "I don’t know". Very short sentence.


"Hmm?"


"I can’t think clearly, this gossip should in that place for 3 months", he said, but he immediately glanced at her. "Noona, but I doubt it and it’s that true in three months Seohyun and Yonghwa hyung will be free from punishment and  noona also be detach from the gossip?"


The question made her pause and her fingers slipped between his fingers. Her eyes closed briefly and then looked at his face again. "I want everything back to normal"


~


Taeyeon approached Seohyun, she was reading her book in her room. "Hyunnie, I think I want to go shopping today". She glanced at Seohyun and grimaced at the sight of book. "I think I'll get a headache if I read that book". Seohyun slowly lowered her book and looked at Taeyeon.


"Shopping? today?"


"De" Teayeon nodded her head enthusiastically. "We'll go with Sooyoung"


"Sooyoung unnie?"


"She wants to come with us"


"Oh okay". Seohyun stood to put her book on the table.


"I'll wait in the living room". Taeyeon smiled and left the room. She saw Sooyoung and raised her thumb. Sooyoung nodded her head and went  into her room. Hyoyoen saw Teayeon and smiled broadly, she called Jessica immeadiately.


"Mission success"


"Okay", replied Jessica.


~


"I have to go back to the Ji Eun-sshi’s room” she said when face to face with Jonghyun. She shifted her gaze to not see the button of his shirt open.


"Oh my god, I'm still hot". Jonghyun fanning himself and Yoona tried to look away from him. "Okay thank you Ju Jin-sshi”


Yoona bow at him and she felt very her waist so sore. But she should hold it.


"Are you okay?", Jonghyun asked when saw Yoona winced in pain.


"I'm okay". Yoona tried to smile.


"You're beautiful but you're a guy". Jonghyun laughed when he looked at Yoona.


"Sinchayo? Yeah my friends said to me everytime like that", said Yoona with toothy smile. "I'm a girl Jonghyun"

"Huh? Sincha?". Jonghyun smiled as he heard her words.


"De, okay I have to go"


"Okay"


Yoona straight right out of the room and could breathe with relief. She looked right and left, confused where to go. Finally she chose to right.


~


"It's fun but it's crazy". Jungshin with mischievous grin and shook his head slowly. Jessica just smiled at him. There was no fear in their hearts, but for them this plan likes a very exciting game.


"You’re not fear if you get caught by them?", Jessica asked quietly. She wanted to know the answer.


"I was scared at first, but I enjoy it now even though career is at stake". Jessica glanced at him with admiration and interest in that sentence. Did he say it in earnest?!


"Are you kidding? Your career just 1.5 years. You want to risk it?", asked Jessica wanted to know.


"This is torture for the idols as we do. Although I know they want to protect us from anti fans but not this way, separating the two people who love each other". Jungshin very serious and said it made Jessica smile.


"You are very fond of Yonghwa?"


"He's my hyung. You can see the happiness in his face when he meet Seohyun. He closed with Shin Hye noona but you know if his heart for WHO and don’t you know if Shin Hye noona has a relationship with Geun Suk hyung?"


Jessica immediately turned when she heard it. "That rumor is true?"


"Right", said Jungshin. "Okay what's next Jessica noona?"


"To where we have planned"


"Okay, let's go"


~


Yoona entered Ji Eun’s room and approached her. Her face is wrinkled and a few times to move her bodies. She also was worried if she’s caught by Jonghyun.


"Unnie, I really need to see Yonghwa oppa now". Yoona looked very tired and sat down in front of Ji Eun.


"He is in music room. Minhyuk not here today and you have to be careful with FT Island members". Ji Eun said seriously to Yoona.


"Okay, I have to think of ways for members of FT Island for not suspect me." Yoona biting her nails and thought for a few minutes. Finally she stood up. "I don’t care anymore. I have to meet with Yonghwa oppa"


~


"I'm very guilty of doing this," muttered Hyoyoen when entering something into the bottle. Then close the bottle and took it. She saw Sooyoung walking toward her and took the bottle of the drink.


"Good luck", Hyoyoen whispered in  Sooyoung’s ear and she nodded. Sooyoung  put a bottle into a bag and pretended not to know anything. Seohyun out of the room and looked very pretty and simple. When Hyoyoen felt sad to see her face, she could feel what was felt by Seohyun. She held her tears in front of her unnies and tried to give the best smile. Hyoyoen just wanted to help her and she felt guilty when she heard Sunny inflame her. Sunny was always spoiled and very in doubtful  when doing anything. In addition Minhyuk also helped her, but all of them at risk. She decided to tell SNSD members about this. It was all very sudden, and this decision was too sudden.


"Unnie you’re not go with us to go shopping?", Seohyun asked standing in front of Hyoyoen. Innocent eyes looked into her eyes.


"No, Seohyun. I want to stay at home today. I know I'll be alone here but it's okay"


"Unnie~ah, come on join with us"


"Seohyun sorry". Hyoyoen gave rueful gaze into Seohyun.


"Unnie okay, I'm not going to force you." She gave a smile before she went to get close to Taeyeon.


~


Yoona walked out from Ji Eun's room. She paused for a moment in front of the elevator and finally she decided to go upstairs. When the elevator doors open Yoona walked out of the elevator and stepped slowly through a room but suddenly her footsteps stop and heard very familiar voice in her ear. She approached the room and holding the handle of the door and opened it slowly. Yoona saw Yonghwa in that room, alone. She grinned.


"Excuse me, anneyeonghaseyo". Yoona’s voice made Yonghwa turned to look towards the door.


"Oh anneyeonghaseyo"


"I'm Ju Jin, I just want to take this letter to you. There is someone who entrust this letter to me," Yoona said with a calm face. Yonghwa looked to the letter a moment, he felt familiar with the face in front of him now but eventually he took it very slowly. "Kamsahamnida"


"De, you're welcome". Yoona bowed at him politely and out from the room carefully, and then she walked quickly to out from FNC’s building.


Yonghwa opened the letter and read it at a moment. "What is this?". He read the letter again. He was puzzled to believe the letter or not. He decided to meet with person who have sent this letter.


Yoona walked carefully, her eyes darting side to side. It was so quite. Weird. Suddenly her hand on the pull quickly into a dark room. was closed by a strong hand. She tried to extricate herself with all her strength but her body pressed to the wall. Yoona knew if the person was a male.


"Who are you?", Asked the man. Oh Yoona knew that voice.


"Jonghyun-sshi?". He recognized the voice. Yoona’s hand pulled Jonghyun’s hand gently. "It's me Yoona"


"Yoona-sshi?" His warm breath touched her face turning red. "Why are you pretending to be someone else?"


"I just want to help Yonghwa to meet with Seohyun. We don’t stand to see Seohyun hide it from us"


"We?"


"All the SNSD members"


Yoona felt their bodies very close. She was in the dark room so thankful Jonghyun couldn’t see her face turning red. Her lips closed tightly and she could hear Jonghyun breath in her ear.


"Don’t lie to me"


"I don’t lie to you", replied Yoona angrily then pushing and holding his collar. They stared at each other in the dark.


~


Yonghwa out from FNC’s building through the back door. His backpack had put on his back and his guitar in his right shoulder. He was very worried by the contents of the letter and finally decided to follow the letter. A car stopped in front of him.


"Tiffany-sshi? Yuri-sshi? ", He murmured in surprise. Tiffany pointed at him and gave the cue to get into the car. He was a little hesitant to open the car door and got into it.


"Welcome Jung Yonghwa-sshi"


"What's this mean?"


"Just follow us Jung Yonghwa-sshi," Tiffany replied briefly.


~


Noona, you want to have a nephew as soon as possible? ", asked Jungshin laugh teasing Jessica who still busy arranging the room perfectly.


"What do you mean Jungshin?" Jessica directing her gaze to Jungshin.


They were in a villa with view of the beach. "aigoo Hyung very lucky", he sighed softly.


"lucky?"


"De". Jungshin turned to Jessica. "He has a very loving family, amazing talent, Seohyun his dream girl and us". he smiled and approached Jessica.


"De, he was very lucky because we help him"


"I'm delighted to be working with you Noona"


They looked at the great view of the beach throught large window in front of them. Their breath slowly started regularly.


~


Sunny was fast asleep on the couch when Minhyuk out of the bathroom. He walked over and sat staring at her face. His eyes traced every inch of her face. What has been done by this girl to him? She threw away his shyness when dealing with this girl. So he became a brave man. A smile graced his lips as he remembered what he had done.


"maybe i’m not 2 PM members or beast who very masculine and have a six pack body"


She immediately glanced at Minhyuk and laughed. "I love you like this. I like when you play a your stick. It looks very cool ". His hands were laid on top of hers. Minhyuk was held it.


"Sincha noona?"


"De, you're so funny, cute, lovely person and I like you"


"Just like me?" Minhyuk with his aegyo. He became so used to indicate his aegyo when talking with Sunny.


"I love you", she said with a hearty laugh. Minhyuk quickly pinched her nose and he kissed the tip of her nose so Sunny looked at him with delight.


~


"Unnie, it's .....". Seohyun looked out the car window. Why this car is not in the direction of the shopping center Myungdong. But the car is moving in another direction. "Unnie where are we going?"


Sooyoung glanced at Taeyeon. Taeyeon also glanced into Sooyoung.


"We'll go somewhere else Seohyunnie", said Sooyoung.


"Unnie, please don’t lie to me". Seohyun's face became very anxious.


"We don’t lie Seohyunnie", said Taeyeon. "Sooyoung wants to meet her friend first"


"That's right". Sooyoung featuring her angel smile.


"drink this  Seohyun. I know you're thirsty". Taeyeon gave a bottle to Seohyun.


"I bring the bottle". But directly Seohyun frowned when there was no bottle in her bag. Taeyeon was out her bottle when Seohyun in the bathroom. "Hmm, why the bottle is not in my bag?", She asked, puzzled.


"Maybe you put it on the table and forget to put it back into the bag," said Sooyoung.


"Uhm". Seohyun somewhat puzzled why her bottle from her bag disappear abruptly. Then she took the bottle provided by Taeyeon and drank because she felt thirsty.


A few minutes later Seohyun was asleep in the backseat of a car.


" sorry Seohyun", said Taeyeon while looking to see Seohyun.


"We must arrive at the place immediately"


"De"


~


"You're not kidnap me, right?", Yonghwa asked, his eyes looked toward the car window.


"We are not kidnap you oppa. We just borrow you from FNC ", said Yuri. "Relaxed oppa"


Yonghwa tried to relax but he couldn’t cover up his anxiety. He wondered what was the plan by these girls.


"This is for you if you Thirsty". Yuri ed into Yonghwa a bottle with a friendly smile. Yonghwa took it and drank it.


30 minutes later


"He fell asleep Taeyeon, what about Seohyun?", asked Tiffany, she called Taeyeon.


"She's sleeping too", said Taeyeon.


~


"I'll call Yonghwa hyung". Jonghyun pulled back slightly to the rear and removed the phone from his pocket. But Yoona took it quickly. That was a record for Yoona because she can pick up the phone in the dark but that was because Yoona saw the light from Jonghyun’s phone.


"Give me back my phone". Jonghyun approached Yoona to pick up the phone.


"No"


"Please Yoona". He was getting closer to Yoona and she was running away.


Jonghyun  ran after her and his strong hands grabbed her slim waist. He hugged Yoona from behind, she tried to free herself from Jonghyun.


"Give me back my phone". His voice whispered in her ear.


"No"


Jonghyun furiously tickling her waist.


"Stop it". Yoona turned around and this time their bodies closed together. His hands still in her waistband.


"Give it to me, Yoona-sshi"


"No"


"Why?"


"Please don’t call Yonghwa oppa". Her warm breath on Jonghyun’s face. They stared at each other in the dark. "You can trust me"


"Okay". Jonghyun finally gave up.


They walked out of the room but when Yoona pulled the door handle, the door was locked.


"Lock?". Yoona looked at Jonghyun with panic.


"Lock?". Jonghyun tried to pull but the door was locked. "This is still daylight"


"Jonghyun-sshi, this floor is very quiet?"


He couldn’t answer and just glanced at her with a very heavy breath. He didn’t think first when choosing a room. This room was open and when Yoona walked he pulled her quickly, the door was closed. He didn’t know the password of this room.


"You must know the password of this room"


Jonghyun shook his head and Yoona’s mouth gaping, paused and then leaned her back against the wall. She didn’t carry the phone.


"Contact someone from the phone," Yoona said abruptly.


Jonghyun following Yoona’s order. He tried to call but Jungshin’s phone was off, Minhyuk too. Finally he called Hongki.


"Hongki-ah, can you ...." Suddenly the phone connection was lost.


"Arghhhh", groaned Jonghyun. His phone out of battery. Yoona restless and finally removed the wig from her head. Then she stood up to turn on the light. When the light were lit, they stared at each other.


"You have to get me out of here Jonghyun", Yoona said menacingly.


~


"Our job is finish?", asked Jungshin to Jessica after laying Yonghwa in bed.


"Taeyeon will arrive soon," replied Jessica. "Oh god I took off his shoes". Jungshin laughed and Yuri  smiled amused to see Jessica wanted to take off his shoes. "Yonghwa-sshi you have to pay me for open your shoes"


"I'm going to open his jacket," said Jungshin walked to Yonghwa and tried to open his jacket.


"He is very handsome when asleep," said Yuri, sitting on the sofa. Then Tifany came into the room.


"Hmm, this is the kidnapping," she said with a laugh. "Made Yonghwa sleep with sleeping pills"


"Poor my hyung". Jungshin put his jacket on the chair.


Tiffany phone rang. "Teayeon? Where are you?"


"In front of the house", said Taeyeon.


"Okay wait there"


10 minutes later, Tiffany and Taeyeon brought Seohyun into the room and put her next to Yonghwa.


"Oh god, what have we done?". Sooyoung noticed Seohyun and Yonghwa that sleeping in the same bed. "They will not do anything, right?"


"Sooyoung please, they are unconscious," Jessica said as she opened Seohyun’s jacket. Yuri opened Seohyun’s shoes, and then cover them with blanket.


"Okay we're done", said Jessica. Then she put the CD on the television.


"Bye-bye Seohyun and Yonghwa". Taeyeon smiled a little as she closed the door gently.


~


Minhyuk felt very confused because Yonghwa, Jonghyun, and Jungshin couldn’t be reached by him. He angrily pressing phone roughly. Sunny opened her eyes slowly and blinked her eyes several times. She woke her body and turned sideways. Minhyuk sat on the carpet and put his back into the bottom of the sofa. She could hear the grumbling and annoyed sigh. Then Sunny put her chin on his shoulder.


"What are you thinking about?", She asked in a voice almost a whisper, made his ear tingling.


"I can’t reach Yonghwa hyung, Jonghyun hyung and Jungshin. Where are they?". Minhyuk noticed Sunny's face.

 

NB:finallyyyyyyyyyyy i can update this chapter huahahahaha i wrote this chapter for 2 months and can't update immediately hikssss T______T  i hope you still follow this story&give this story comment please and for the next update i just can tell if i can't update immediately but i have written in my journal ^^ so please waiting ^^