We Are Together

We Are Together

I looked at my face in the bathroom mirror. “You have to calm down Seohyun, I’m sure you can sleep well tonight”, I said quietly while holding down my cheeks. “is this Yo~ng oppa’s outfit?”, I was tossing and turning clothes that I’m holding. “Seems a bit big in my body.” I wear clothes provided by Yo~ng oppa. Although the clothes were a little big on me, but I feel comfortable wearing that.

When I get out from the bathroom, Yo~ng oppa was waiting in front of the bathroom door.

“I’ve called your manager,” said Yo~ng oppa to me and he held my cheeks with his hands. “In the morning, Jungshin will take you home”

“Really?, What the manager say? He’s mad at me or not? “I asked anxiously.

“Lighten up, I who bear the risk. He has yelled at me earlier, but finally he agrees you stay in my apartment tonight, but just tonight.“ he said. Yo~ng oppa tried to calm myself. “Go rest”

"What if tomorrow there’s news about the two of us on the internet and magazines?" I asked again.

"We will face it together." Yo~ng oppa my hair.

“Your manager had to go home?” I asked him when I and he were in the front door of his room.

“Yes, he’s back home but he left his car here, so later in the morning Jungshin can take you home,” said Yo~ng oppa.

He held my hand and told me to go into his room. Before he came out and closed the door of his room, he wanted to tell me something.

“Can I?”, He asked.

“Can I what?, I asked, confused by his question.

“Hmm”. Yo~ng oppa appointed my forehead. I immediately widen my eyes at him.

”Hng?”. I’m a little confused.

“Never mind, forget it”, he said and he walked away. But I immediately withdrew his hand and nodded my head to him.

“Really?”, He asked and I nodded my head again.

He even kissed my forehead. “Sleep well my Joohyun”

“Sleep well my Yo~ng”, I smiled sweetly at him.

I sat on the edge of the bed Yo~ng oppa and began to lay myself down on the bed. I tried to close my eyes, but why it was very difficult. Already at 12 am, but I still couldn’t sleep. I changed my sleeping position many times, but still I couldn’t sleep. I turned my feet out of the room, took a glass of water and sitting on the couch. Deserted the living room, I thought everybody was asleep, but suddenly I saw a door open and Yo~ng oppa out from the room. He looked surprised to see me awake.

“Hyun, you still awake?”, asked Yo~ng oppa. He immediately sat down beside me.

“I can’t sleep”, I replied.

“I know this is the first time for you to sleep in the CN BLUE’s apartment, alone”, he smiled at me.

“I have to sleep, tomorrow in the early morning I have to go home”, I sighed.

“Well, now you put your head on my thigh. I will sing a lullaby song for you to sleep, “said Yo~ng oppa.

“What? Sing me a lullaby song? “I asked with surprise.

“Never mind follow what I say”, he said, patting my shoulder.

I put my head on his thighs and he began to sing the love light song for me. Without realizing I had started to close my eyes and fall asleep.

~
Yonghwa saw Seohyun already very soundly asleep. He couldn’t help to holding her cheek. Her cheeks and her hair are very smooth. Seohyun sleeping like an angel. Yonghwa was holding her lips, she's beautiful when asleep. Yonghwa should be able to restrain himself when with Seohyun like this. With carefully Yonghwa lifted Seohyun’s head and put her head on the pillow. But it’s impossible if Seohyun sleep on the couch, because the air is very cold tonight. Yonghwa lifted and carried Seohyun to his room. He laid her on his bed and when Yonghwa want to stand Seohyun’s hand clutching his dress tip.

"Oppa", called Seohyun.

"Hyun, I have to move into the room Jonghyun", said Yonghwa while trying to free her hand from his shirt. But why Seohyun’s grip very strong. Yonghwa consider Seohyun delirious, he was sitting next to her waiting Seohyun releasing her grasp of his dress.

Because very late, Yonghwa was half asleep with a sitting position beside Seohyun. But Seohyun didn’t let go her grip, she even hugged the Yonghwa’s waist. "Hyun, please, I'm not your bolsters." Seohyun really challenging Yonghwa whether he would stand with this temptation. Yonghwa trying to sleep and grabbed the alarm clock a gift from Seohyun not far from his bed. Seohyun increasingly tightened her arms. His body began to fall in line with Seohyun.

Yonghwa felt Seohyun’s hand hugged his waist and her head was in his chest. Yonghwa can smell the fragrant from Seohyun’s hair. Yonghwa also could feel the warmth of the Seohyun’s body that just wrapped by pajamas.

"Hyun, please". Yonghwa felt should be able to restrain himself. Unconsciously Yonghwa was asleep and it was probably because he felt very tired today.
~
The alarm clock rang and showed at 4 am. Jungshin woke up and saw Minhyuk still soundly asleep. In accordance with the Yonghwa orders if Jungshin must took Seohyun at 5 am and no later than 6 am. Jungshin began to move his body to the right and left. He immediately stood up and left the room.

"I have to wake Hyung", Jungshin said quietly. He opened the Jonghyun’s bedroom door and was not locked. But he only saw Jonghyun who fell asleep in his bed. "Where Hyung?", He told himself.

Jungshin out from Jonghyun's room "he slept in his room? Oh no?". Jungshin opened the Yonghwa’s room.

"Oh my god, this is a view for adult", he said softly and closed his eyes. He saw Yonghwa cuddle Seohyun. "If you already in love. What would be like this? But I must still wake Yonghwa Hyung "

Jungshin back into the Yonghwa’s room and woke him.

"Hyung wake up, it's 4 am"

"Hmng, Jungshin", Yonghwa opened his eyes slowly.

"It’s already 4 am, I must take Seohyun home at 5 am", said Jungshin quietly.

Yonghwa got up and he woke Seohyun slowly.
~
"I must go home", I said quietly. Yo~ng oppa didn’t want if I have to go home early.

"You have to rest again, you lack of sleep last night," said Yo~ng oppa, my hair." honestly I still want to be with you much longer"

"Me too", I replied.

"Hyung must marry Seohyun if you want to be with her much longer", said Jungshin with a laugh.

"Haha", I laughed at Jungshin's temptation.

"But I'm talking seriously, you guys should get married. I think see the view for adult is not bad ", teased Jungshin. "When was the last I saw that?"

"Hng". I looked at Yo~ng oppa and my face turned red instantly.

"This was at 5 am through. Come on I'm ready ", said Jungshin holding the CN BLUE manager’s car key.

"I go home", I said and no matter what will Jungshin going to say I immediately kissed Yo~ng oppa’s cheek. Jungshin was surprised but he remains calm about the two of us.

"Let Seohyun"

"Jungshin be careful to driving the car. Because the streets now being slick, "said Yo~ng oppa.

"Okay", replied Jungshin.

I followed Jungshin out of the apartment and headed for the park. I was wearing yesterday’s clothes, but I didn’t wear a wig anymore. I just tie my hair, wear a hat and sunglasses.

"Just calm Seohyun, I'll keep the secret that happened this morning," said Jungshin suddenly and he smiled at me naughty.

"MWO?". I looked at him surprised but I was immediately aware with his said to me. "Hmm, I trust you"
~
"Thank you Jungshin chingoo", I said and took my bag. "You want to come inside?"

"No, thank you. Maybe next time, but give my regards to all your unnies ", said Jungshin. "I'll see if situation in the outside beyond safe or not"

Jungshin circulated his views to the outside car. Then he looked at me "the situation is safe Seohyun, you can go into the dorm are you now"

"Thank you". I'm straight out of the car and into the dorm.
~

"Hyunnie, you've come home", called Hyoyoen unnie who woke from her sleep. She looked at me.

"Unnie sorry, my voice to wake you", I said, put the bag on the table.

"You are escorted by whom?", asked Hyoyoen change her position and now she sat staring at me.

"I was taken home by Jungshin", I replied and sat facing Hyoyoen unnie.

"Hyunnie, manager are very worried and angry. I hope no gossip about you two", said Hyoyoen unnie and her face became very serious.

"I hope not"

At 12 pm

"Oh my god", cried Tiffany and it made Sooyoung shocked.

"What’s up unnie?", asked Sooyong and she immediately saw Tiffany’s laptop. "This is impossible."
Sooyoung looked at Tiffany's face anxiously. Tiffany was biting her lip.

2 hours later

Taeyeon’s handphone rang. She immediately see who is calling. "Manager oppa?", she wondered. She showed her handphone to Tiffany. Tiffany nodded and told Taeyeon to take the call .

"Hello manager oppa"

"hello Taeyeon, tell all the SNSD members to gather. You guys don’t go anywhere. I will arrive in your dormitory in half an hour "

"Okay"

Taeyeon was put her handphone. She looked anxiously to Tiffany.

"you've told Seohyun?", asked Taeyeon.

"I've told her and she immediately contacted Yonghwa", Tiffany said that is no less concerned with Taeyeon.

"He'll come in half an hour", I said in front of Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie. My words make Taeyeon and Tiffany shocked. They said the same question "Seohyun it’s that true?"