We Are Together

We Are Together

“Yong oppa”, I called and after the car away from the car park, Yo~ng oppa looked at me.

“We follow”, he said.

“We followed by whom?” I asked curiously. “Reporters?”

“Yes, Jungshin told me”, replied Yo~ng oppa and he stared out the car window.

“Yonghwa, I’ll take Seohyun home, calm down”, said CN BLUE manager and he turned to the Yo~ng oppa.
But Yo~ng oppa just silent, like he was thinking about something.

I looked again and saw my handphone vibrate an incoming call from Taeyeon unnie.

“Hello, Taeyeon unnie”

“Hello Hyunnie, I saw Yonghwa pull you into the car. Are there any reporters who follow you? “, asked Taeyeon unnie. Suddenly Yo~ng oppa touched my hand and asked my handphone.

“I want to talk with Taeyeon”, he whispered and I giae him my handphone.

“hello Taeyeon, it’s me Yonghwa. I doubt Hyun can go home to the dorm tonight. I was afraid that reporters still follow my car. What the reporter was also following your car? “, asked Yo~ng oppa very anxious voice.

“I don’t know”, replied Taeyeon. “So what would you do Jung Yonghwa?”

“What if Hyun stay at my apartment tonight,” said Yo~ng oppa firmly and I immediately looked at him with surprise. I also could feel the whole car was surprised by his words. I saw Minhyuk looks pissed, probably because he was quite tired with his busy schedule.

“What? Seohyun should go home Yonghwa. What’s on your mind today? Our managers will be very angry“, Taeyeon turned into angry voice.

“Hyun will go home early in the morning. I think our car follow by the reporter. “ Yo~ng oppa immediately turned to the back of the car and I saw a red car that has followed this car since the car park.

“They are very desperate,” said Jungshin shook his head.

“Alright. But you should talk with our manager, you can ask for his number from Seohyun “, replied Taeyeon.

~

"How Taeyeon? What Yonghwa say? ", asked Tiffany with anxiously.

"Hyun will stay at the CN BLUE's apartment, their car was followed by reporters. our cars also follow by them? ". Taeyeon looked back the car. "I can’t see it, I will ask it to Jessica." Taeyeon busy sending message from her handphone. Then there is the incoming answer message from Jessica. "Jessica said our car was followed"

"Reporters less work, aish, why they should appear at the time like this?", said Tiffany with anger.

"Seohyun so poor, why the  thing like this have happened?". Yuri sighed and leaned her back in car seat.

"Now I'm really worried," said Hyoyoen.

Then suddenly there was a phone call from Jessica and Taeyeon lifted.

"Hello Jessica"

"Hello Taeyeon, I have a good idea"

"What a good idea?"

"There’s a make up artist in my car. She will pretend to be Seohyun "

"Okay, I agree hopefully this plan succees"

"Hmm Taeyeon, the manager asked Seohyun, how with her condition?"

"Tell him, Yonghwa will call him tonight"
~
"I'm staying at your apartment?". I widen my eyes when looked at him.

"Yes, if you go home now. It’s so danger! You know it " Yo~ng oppa's voice sounded angry at me.

"Hyung, is this a good idea? Hyun will stay in our apartment? "asked Jonghyun. He doubted Yo~ng oppa's idea.

"Yonghwa, this is very risky. You must be responsible and explain the situation to SNSD's manager, " said CN BLUE manager.

"I will be responsible to inform SNSD manager about Hyun existence tonight. But now it’s not a right time for my relationship with Hyun wafted by the media, " said Yo~ng oppa. This is the thing that I feared and turned into reality. Any message entered into my handphone "Hyun, our car was followed by a reporter that, you should stay at Yonghwa's apartment  tonight. I will try to explain your situation to our manager."  The message is derived from Taeyeon unnie.

"SNSD’s car also followed by the reporter," I said.

"Exactly how many reporters? Why are they so annoying? Argh. "Minhyuk looked pissed. Maybe because he felt tired today. "I'm sorry Seohyun, I don’t mean to blame you."

"Seohyun, just relax everything will be fine." Jungshin tried to calm my mind and I saw him trying to calm Minhyuk too.

"Yes, Seohyun", said Jonghyun.

"Thank you", I said. "I shouldn’t see you." I couldn’t stand to not release my tears.

"Hyun, this is not your fault. I'm glad to see you tonight. Don’t cry anymore okay. Hey, where's my girl is brave and genius? ", Yo~ng oppa said, wiping my tears with his fingers.

"Seohyun, I’m sorry", said Minhyuk quietly. He seemed to feel guilty with what he said earlier.

"Minhyuk never mind, I know you're tired now," said Yo~ng oppa tried to calm Minhyuk with his words.

~

All members of SNSD were inside their dorm. They gathered in the living room and talked about Seohyun's condition. Taeyeon was talking about Seohyun with their manager. She tried to defend Seohyun and will be responsible if Seohyun will go home this morning.

"That so lucky, the reporters weren’t aware if our make up artist prentend to be Seohyun." Jessica premises sigh of relief.

"Seohyun staying in Yonghwa’s apartment, I hope that will be fine." Hyoyoen leaned back against the wall and Yoona stood beside her said "this is the first time for Seohyun sleep in a place full with males"

"That’s right, I hope Yonghwa can guard her well". Sunny put her head on the Sooyoung’s shoulder.

"I wish I can accompany Seohyun". said Sooyoung suddenly.

"Then what will you do Sooyoung? You will swap places with Jungshin? ", replied Hyoyoen laugh.

"I think the idea isn’t bad." Taeyeon responded with a loud laugh.

"Not a bad idea." Yuri giggled once.

"Sooyoung, you accompany Seohyun to meet Yonghwa because you want to meet anyone? Jonghyun?
Jungshin? or Minhyuk? ", Tiffany teased.

"I want to meet all of them", replied Sooyoung with a smile. "You forget that I have become one of the CN BLUE fans". Sooyoung laughed and stood up "I'm tired, let us rest. Early morning Hyun will go home "

~

During the trip, the car the reporter was actually chasing the CN BLUE's car. CN BLUE's manager seek to use other road that were located farther away. Finally a car that I rode had arrived at the apartment parking.

"The situation is safe or not?", asked Yonghwa to the the CN BLUE's manager. He circulated his view to the outside of the car.

"Apparently secure". CN BLUE manager looked tense. "Yonghwa, I like being in a detective movie."

"What? I think so ", replied Yo~ng oppa smile. But I know his smile is smile full of tension.

"We must remain cautious," said Jungshin. He still looked toward the rear of the car to see if the car used by the reporter was still following them or not.

"me, Jonghyun, Jungshin, and Minhyuk out first. After that you and Hyun, "said Yo~ng oppa.

CN Blue’s car stopped not far from the CN BLUE manager’s car parking in the park apartment. Before go down from car Yo~ng oppa held my hand tightly.

“you will be all right”, said Yo~ng oppa to me.

“yes, I trust you”, I said. After all the members out from the CN BLUE’s car, CN BLUE manager gave me his car key.

"You got out of the door beside you, then you get into my car. You have to pretend just come down from my car. After that you go straight into the apartment", the command CN BLUE manager.

"Okey", I replied.

"This is the key. Be careful Seohyun"

"Yes, thank you a lot manager"

"You go first into the apartment, after the situation is safe I will catch up entry. You still remember what floor CN BLUE live? ", said CN BLUE manager.

"Yes, I still remember"

"Okay, but I'll still give this note to you", he said and giving me note.

"Thank you very much"

I went down carefully and get into the car CN BLUE manager. As has been instructed by CN BLUE manager, I got out from his car. I’m afraid to look back and still turned my feet into the apartment. I was lucky atmosphere of the apartment occupied by CN BLUE is in a state of quiet. I immediately rang the bell and Yo~ng oppa opened the door for me.

"Hyun, where the manager?", He asked as he circulated his views to the outside door of his apartment.
"Come in"

"He'll catch up when I get". I immediately called the CN BLUE manager if I've arrived. "I've called him"

"Okay, I've been preparing clothes and towel for you, you want to take a bath?", He asked and I nodded my head. I followed the steps leading to his room.

"I'll sleep with Jonghyun, you'll sleep in my room tonight," said Yo~ng oppa while providing clothes and towel to me.

"I'm sorry Hyun, you have to be like this", he said with a pitiful face to me. "Hyun, consider this a new experience for you stay in the CN BLUE's apartment”, said Yo~ng oppa teased me and laughed.

"Haha, hmm, a new experience for me", I also laughed.

"Hyung, manager already exist in the living room", told Jungshin who had suddenly appeared.

"Okay", replied Yo~ng oppa. He went out into the living room to see his manager.

"Seohyun, this is the first time that there are a women who stay in our apartment," he said with a laugh.

"Haha", I laughed. "Where Minhyuk?" I asked.

"In his room"

"He was angry or not to me?"

"No, he's just tired, then he also will forget", answered Jungshin. "The bathroom is empty, you can wear it." Jungshin out from Yo~ng oppa's room and I followed him. Before going into the bathroom I saw Yo~ng oppa talk with his manager seriously and he seemed want to contact someone. "Whether he would contact my manager" I asked in my heart, because I already gave him the number SNSD's manager.

I tried to calm down with my whole body wash with warm water. "if I can sleep well tonight?". Suddenly the thought met in my head. "This is the first time for me to sleep in the Yo~ng oppa’s room"