We Are Together

We Are Together

Already one month I went through this relationship with Yo~ng oppa. Apparently all is not easy, because we both agreed to undergoing this relationship in secret without getting caught public.This is the tiring thing for both of us. Our schedules very solid and I could only view him from a distance. Communication is the only thing we have through messages. We both had to explain our relationship to the company where we both shelter. Moreover, we both are on top of our musical career. I didn't want to see one of the two of us should like Jonghyun oppa. He had leaned forward on one musical event. Since the event he could apologize to his fans.

SNSD had dense schedules too before Christmas. After the performance at one of the musical event, I threw myself on the couch in the waiting room. I couldn’t see Yo~ng oppa when we were both performances in one of the musical event simultaneously. I started to open my bag and saw a message on my handphone. "Your perfomance every day was very good, I think I want to be able to dance like you. Don't forget to rest and can I call you tonight?" From Yo~ng.

I immediately reply to the message, "yes I will wait for your call."

My Diary book is full of stories about me and Yo~ng. Actually I wanted to tell Hyoyoen unnie, but I sometimes couldn't bear seeing her exhausted because of our schedules very solid. While stirring the contents of the bag, I found a book that has long I wanted to give to Yo~ong oppa. I also started reading the book. The book was interesting for me and use English as primary language. I'm sure that Yo~ng oppa can read it.

"Hyunnie, what book are you reading?, asked someone who is none other than Jessica unnie.

"Popular psychology book, unnie want to read it?", I replied, I was handing the book, but Jessica unnie suddenly whispered to me.
 

"Hyunnie, if you want to meet Yonghwa, I can help you get into the CN BLUE waiting room". Hearing that I was staring at Jessica unnie with not believe. My eyes were little tired and sleepy, but I'm sure Jessica unnie could see my eyes are shining.

"Really?", I replied in whisper too.
 

"Unnie how?".
 

"This". Jessica unnie provided her phone and showed me the number to me.
 

"Unnie, who is the number?" I asked curiously.
 

"It's number CN BLUE's manager, don't ask how I got it and now I have a good idea if you want to see Yonghwa. I believe you haven't met with him almost 2 weeks, right?". I nodded yes to Jessica unnie's words.

"but what will unnie do?".
 

"You just say yes to me", she said, smiling sweetly.

"Yes", I said without hesitation.
 

"Okay". Jessica unnie immediately pressed the button to call and I could hear a conversation with someone who I believe that was CN BLUE's manager. 5 minutes later Jessica unnie gave me the sweetest smile. "Seohyun, it's the time".


"The time?", I'm a little bit confused with Jessica unnie's words.
 

"Hyunnie, I've been talking with CN BLUE's manager, he will help. If you're ready I'll call him back and he'll tell CN BLUE makeup artist through our waiting room."
 

"Unnie", I'm a little bit hesitant.
 

"Hyunnie, this is a wig I borrow from my friend, hat, and sunglasses. Now you should immediately change your clothes with casual clothes. In the outside I see few reporters, so you should be careful", said Jessica unnie.


"Why unnie want to help me?" I asked curiously.

"Because we want to see the cheerful smile on your face, Hyunnie", said Tiffany unnie. All my unnies really concern to me.

I changed my clothes in the close room. Because I wanted to see Yo~ng oppa, I have to do this. This does require sacrifice. Because I and Yo~ng oppa are now at the top of our musical career. Although the WGM show that I still run with Yo~ng oppa, many fans wanted us to dating. But still, the ban for not showing our relationship to the public actually came from the company where we both shelter. We also must make an agreement with the WGM to keep our contract, at least until exactly 1 year. Because if we were suddenly out from the WGM show today, we fear will lead to questions from fans and we will be hunted by journalist.

"Seohyun, you're done?", asked Jessica unnie from outdoor.

When I finished changing my clothes, I went out and saw Yuri unnie was standing waiting for me.
 

"Hyunnie, I'll help wear your wig", she pointed to a wig that I hold.
 

"I'm lucky Yuri unnie going to help me, because I get confuse how to wear it." I handed it to her. She put a wig on my head, I felt strange wearing a wig. But I must do to meet Yo~ng oppa.
 

"Hyunnie wow, it's really you?", asked Sunny unnie surprised.
 

"I like someone else?" I asked, still staring at myself in the mirror.
 

"I want to see Jung soebang", teased Sooyoung unnie who stood near me. "can’t I accompany you?". "

Sooyoung unnie will definitely be bored", I replied.

"Hwa, Hyunnie seems not to be disturbed", she replied again.
 

"I Think the world would be have them, we are all just nothing", teased Hyoyoen unnie. I also laughed with Hyoyoen unnie's words, me and Yo~ng oppa would be like that? Maybe.


"Yes, oh my god your Yo~ng soebang, Aish, quickly met him." Sunny unnie looked at me with envious face. I smiled to see that.


"Hyunnie, I've called CN BLUE manager, makeup artist will pass through our room soon. I'll be at the door, when I wave my hand you have to get out." When Jessica unnie waved her hand, I darted out from the room following the CN BLUE makeup artist. Hopefully I didn't follow the wrong person. ]

My heart was pounding, "Hmm, oppa will know if it's me?"


Fortunatelly, I didn't follow the wrong person. In the waiting room, the members of the CN BLUE wasn't there. Because they're performance now. I only accompanied by manager and the make up artist of CN BLUE. I didn't let go of wig, hat, and sunglasses, because I'm afraid there are other people who suddenly came into the room.

"they will be finish their performance soon. Yonghwa will surprise". CN BLUE manager smiled when told that to me. "Just calm okay, I agree with your relationship, don't hesitate to ask for help to me."
 

"Really?, Thank you." I'm glad to hear his words.

"You're still pretty wearing a wig, I couldn't recognize you", said the makeup artist.
 

"Haha, really, but I feel weird wearing a wig", replied, holding the wig I was wearing.
 

The door opened and I could see Yo~ng oppa and other members of the CN BLUE past me. But suddenly Yo~ng oppa turned and saw me.
 

"Hyun?"
 

"he know?, Even though I already wear a wig, hat, and glasses?", I told myself. He approached me and I could see him staring at me. I couldn't stand with his eyes and began to let go of my glasses.
 

"Yo~ng Oppa".
 

"I was right", he said, pleased "how you can here? In the outside a lot of journalists", he asked in a cheerful voice.


"Why do you know this is me?" I asked.
 

"Because I'm familiar with your perfume," he replied.
 

"Wuah sister in law", shouted Jungshin Chingoo.
 

"You really intend to meet Hyung", teased Minhyuk.

"Hyung very happy, yes I can see it. I think we have been forgotten," said Jonghyun oppa that past us with smile.
 

Yo~ng oppa didn't care with their words. "Tell me, how did you get here?", He asked and his hand still holding my hand.
 

"Jessica unnie and your manager", I replied.
 

"Really?". He smiled sweetly
 

"I think, I have to meet all the SNSD members."
 

"Oh yes when?". I immediately responded seriously.
 

"Later, soon", he replied shyly. I remembered the incident after we were officially dating 1 week ago.


~


3 weeks ago ...


"Hyunnie", called Hyoyoen Unnie.
 

"Yes unnie"


"I'm confused but I think your boyfriend is very brave and reckless." Hyoyoen unnie approached me.
 

"Why unnie, Yo~ng oppa made a mistake?"

"Yes, he's in the living room now", said Hyoyoen unnie shook her head.
 

"MWO?". I went straight to the room to see Yo~ng oppa surrounded by all my unnies.
 

"Yonghwa, do you want to drink?", said Sunny with spoiled voice.
 

"Hng, yes?", He replied stiffly.
 

"We just have tap water, do you want to drink that?", teased Taeyeon smiled mischievously.
 

"Hwa Taeyeon, don’t, if he is sick, Hyunnie will not concentrate on dancing," said Tiffany.

"Jung soebang, I take the sushi", Sooyoung took the package that brought by Yonghwa and Yoona was chasing her.
 

"Sooyoung, watch out don't you eat that by yourself", shouted Yoona.

"Jung soebang, Hyunnie already asleep. Today she is fast asleep, why don't we just talk, "said Yuri glanced at Taeyeon mischievously.
 

I could see Yo~ng oppa very awkward and I wanted to see how strong he is facing all my unnies. Hyoyoen unnie suddenly tapped my shoulder.


"Aish, Jung soebang very poor. Hyunnie if you don't want to meet him I'd sent his home", said Hyoyoen unnie.
 

"Unnie, don’t", I replied with spoiled. I went out to see Yo~ng oppa and I could see his eyes who asked for help to me.
 

"Hy~un", he called me and I gave him my sweet smile.
 

"Hmm, Hyunnie awake. And I want to linger with Yonghwa. When I can talk with the leader of CN BLUE?!", said Yuri unnie sighed.

"Haha unnie". All my unnies was away and there only us in the living room.
 

"I don't see Jessica," said Yo~ng oppa looked at me.
 

"She was exhausted, so she had to sleep, why you don't call me if you want to come here?" I asked.
 

"Surprise, but I think I got a surprise from all SNSD members."

"Yo~ng oppa prepare yourself."
 

"Haha". He laughed and held my hand.
~

 

"These pictures for 3 weeks we didn't meet," said Yo~ng oppa showing the photos in his Ipad.
 

"Good, no other girl", I said.

"Hyung Sully’s photo doesn't exist?", asked Jungshin with serious face.

"Yo~ng", I called his name, with angry voice.
 

"Sully’s photo?", asked Yonghwa confused.
 

"Yes", replied Jungshin.

"Jungshin, watch you tonight". Yo~ng oppa looked at me.
 

"He lied."
 

"Even if true, I'll give you a warning letter first?", I said firmly.
 

"Why? Why I must accept a warning letter? if I work for you?", Yo~ng oppa looked at me.

"Yes you worked for me as my boyfriend."
 

"Ow Hyu~n".
~

 

When we already completed meet. We are with other members of the CN BLUE, CN BLUE manager and make up artist toward to the car park. After I waved my hand toward to the SNSD's car, suddenly Yo~ng oppa pulled and put me in the car.
 

"Yo~ng oppa what’s wrong?" I asked with shock and I felt my handphone vibrated and saw it.

"Jessica unnie".
 

"We go now," said Yo~ng oppa to the driver who drive CN BLUE's car.

"Yo~ng". I felt his grip was stronger. Jungshin, Minhyuk and Jonghyun oppa just only silent in the backseat. I could feel the tension in the Yo~ng oppa's face. "What happened?", I said to myself with great curiosity.