We Are Together

We Are Together

I looked at the photos on my handphone and smiled to see it. How could I not, every time I saw it I thought I couldn't believe what I saw. I still remember the incident, the exact date of 14 November 2010. Hmmm after sharing concert event on SBS. I know he glanced at me while on stage and I could felt that awkward feeling. Although every day we always send a message to find out what we were doing. But still feel awkward when meeting on the show and very different than WGM. Until tomorrow morning I get a message from him which surprised me half to death. Yes i will remember 15 November 2010.
 

I looked at the sms who had just entered, and choked with food. My eyebrows furrowed directly and without realized that if I bite my lip. That morning Hyoyoen unnie up early because she was fast asleep last night and she was aware of me when I choked with my food. She cocked her head at me and asked me.

"What hyunnie? is your mother send you a message? I see you like some people want to kill you", said Hyoyoen unnie that words made me a little jolt. " Hmm, HYUNNIE what I think is not true it ???", suddenly she jerked my arm. I shook my head and I was confused whether I should tell the truth on Hyoyoen unnie.


I bit my lip, "not". with slightly trembling hand I showed it to Hyoyoen unnie. She also widen her eyes and with a smile she looked into my eyes. We speak through our eyes. I even put the tip end of the index finger on my lips. Hyoyoen unnie lips instantly form letter O.There is still time 2 hours before I left for college. Hyoyoen unnie dragged me into the room. Tiffany unnie who saw us both a little bit surprised.

"Hyunnie, Hyoyoen, what happened?", She asked curiously.
 

"Breakfast is available at the dinner table Tiffany, I want to show the book I bought yesterday", said Hyoyoen unnie with the smooth. I almost wanted to laugh at that "new book?".


"Book? since when you read a book?", Tiffany unnie become more and more curious.


"Book of love Hyunnie recommended." Tiffany unnie finally strolled into the dining room and Hyoyoen unnie could breathe with relief. Fortunately all the members haven't woke up and told me to sit alongside Hyoyoen unnie bed.


"Hyunnie,,,, oh my god",. Hyoyoen unnie really didn't believe what she had read. "How? You will receive it?".


"Unnie,,, I'm also confused, Yo~ng oppa was a very good person and every message that he sent to me always made me smile. If he doesn't send a message to me one day, I will feel lost. what should I do Unnie? ". My face really pitiful.


Suddenly Hyoyoen unnie held my hand and said "Hyunnie,,, this is your decision. But did you notice? That what you are feeling right now is a sense of affection and love?". Hyoyoen unnie showed serious face. "If you feel it in Yonghwa today. I hope you can make decisions wisely."


I was immediately embraced her. Hyoyoen unnie sometimes teased me about Yo~ng oppa. But today Hyoyoen unnie become an adult figure while giving me advice. "Mmm,, Hyunnie,,, I think your Yo~ng oppa really fall in love with the goguma lady."
 

As long as I was in college, I always think about the message and made me unable to concentrate. And I still could concentrate even though there is a problem that had suddenly come. For me this is not just about myself, but also all the members and companies in which now I take shelter. How do I have to go through this relationship with Yo~ng oppa? After I came home from college, I was immediately lay my body on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Even I didn't realize that Hyoyoen unnie into the room. She sat beside me and began to play her hair.


"How Hyunnie? Did you already take a decision?", asked Hyoyoen unnie.
 

"Unnie", I stared at her. "Not yet". I answer it with great hesitation.


"Hyunnie,,, this problem you should think carefully and I suggest talk to the others?". Hyoyoen unnie smiled playfully at me and I was slightly amused.
 

Nearly 3 hours I think about it, even when I tried to sleep my heart was suddenly pounding. I saw the clock is shown at 9 tonight. Finally I have made a decision tonight that I will speak with the other members. With the assistance Hyoyoen unnie, I started a conversation that night. As I suspected all unnies surprised. Sooyoung unnie also threw temptation with Tiffany unnie sentence.


"Wa ..... we really going to have Jung Soebang ,,,,". Sooyoung unnie shouted. "Hyunnie,,,, I can't believe,,,, I think if you love him,,, fighting".
 

I looked at my leader Taeyeon unnie. "Unnie, what do you think?". Taeyeon unnie played her eyes and she said "give me a time." She stepped into the dining room.
  

I'm just in the family room with Hyoyoen unnie. I could feel my heart beating very fast.
 

While in the dining room .......
 

"I like getting a heart attack when I heard about this", said Taeyeon.
 

"If I'd expected." Yuri Jessica holding her head and Jessica gave her chocolate, she took a piece to soothe her mind.


"Hufh,, it turns out she's finally that preceded us." Yoona was promoting she lips. Sunny and Sooyoung too, nodding in agreement with Yoona's words.


"But however we must support Hyunnie, I feel it is the time for Hyunnie", said Tiffany with a cheery smile.
 

"Yes I agree, what about the others?", asked a direct Taeyeon circulate her views to 6 other members.


"I agree", said Sunny with spirit and all members nodded.


In the living room .......


"Unnie, ottoke ????", I asked with worried face and Hyoyoen unnie could just squeezed my hand. She deliberately with me because of seeing me very anxious.


After a long discussion with the other members, Taeyeon unnie came with the other members and sat not far from me.


"Hyunnie, if you really really love your Jung Yonghwa, why not? We will always support you, always". As I suspected all unnies cheered, I laughed and smiled. Yes, the happiest smile that I have today.
 

I looked at the clock, the time is shown at 11 tonight. I knew Yo~ng oppa is charging an event, but I can't wait to begin to send him a message and hope he will soon read it.


"I've made the decision. Can Yo~ng oppa call me tonight." The message I sent directly to the number and in less then 5 minutes, then my handphone rang.
 

"Hello"

"Hello Hyun, I was surprised to read your message. And I'm not asking you to answer in a hurry."
 

"Hmm Yo~ng oppa, I felt compelled to make a decision now. Because, I want to get it over with." I said haltingly, and glanced at the door. I'm sure all my Unnies eaves dropping from behind the door of my room.
 

"Oh yeah? Hmm, okay. what is your answer?" he asked and I could feel his voice suddenly became heavy.
 

"The answer ....."
 

"Yes ,,,,"
 

"Hmmm ...."
 

"Hyun ,,,,"
 

"Yo~ng oppa,,, I hope oppa really will forgive me my words ,,,," suddenly interrupted by his words.
 

"Hyun,,, I know this is like something very suddenly, but if you ,,,,". I cut his words cut abruptly.
 

"Yo~ng oppa, yes, I want to go through this relationship"
 

"Hmng??? Really? Hyun, are you serious?"
 

"Yes", I replied.
 

Yo~ng oppa's voice became very happy and his laughter hmmm I could feel it. Yes, the happy laughter. I smiled and couldn’t believe the decision I had made. It was true what Hyoyoen unnie said that the sense and the love that I feel at this moment.