We Are Together

We Are Together

"Seohyun". I was surprised to see Yo~ng oppa, as well as himself. Yo~ng oppa got up and walked toward me. He stood in front of me and I could see a huge yearning in his eyes. He held my hands tightly.

"Hyunnie. I apologize if I didn’t tell you in advance. I was told by Minhyuk if he and Yonghwa going to the Jeju for the shooting. That is why I asked you ", said Sunny unnie who stood behind me. I turned around and dealing with Sunny unnie. I could feel the tears slowly flowing down my cheeks. I immediately hugged Sunny unnie.

"Unnie, thank you", I said quietly and I still hug her. Sunny unnie my hair.

"Don’t cry Hyunnie", said Sunny unnie and I took off my arms from her.

"This is very dangerous unnie", I said with a smile.

"I like it Seohyun"

We both sat on the couch and Yo~ng oppa sitting next to me. Minhyuk fetch us a drink.

"Sunny, I don’t think you would dare to like this," said Yo~ng oppa and he saw Sunny unnie smile.

"I just want to help, I just don’t want to see Seohyun glum. You must know that she was tormented far away from you "

"Really?", Yo~ng oppa asked me and I nodded.

"Hmm, it looks like I will not be here long. Me and Minhyuk will exit "

"Unnie where are you going?" I asked surprised.

"You definitely want to be together. Minhyuk and I don’t want to interfere." Sunny unnie stood up and I could see Minhyuk already standing beside her.

"Minhyuk?" I asked confused. "Since when did you guys become so close?"

"Since you got into trouble because the reporter was 3 months ago", said Sunny unnie and I looked at her with a question mark.

"Unnie, The man who reported having a relationship with unnie is Minhyuk?" I asked curious and Yo~ng oppa too surprised to hear my questions directly.

"Ah, hmm, ah, Hyunnie, Minhyuk and I'd better go", said Sunny unnie with a gasp and I saw Minhyuk also didn’t talk much. What's wrong with both of them? What did they hide from me?

"Unnie, I will not let you go if you are not honest with me", I said with a bit angry and threatening.

"Seohyun, I ..."

Then suddenly I can guess what has been hidden by Sunny unnie and Minhyuk. I don’t believe they did it. What they have done is risky.

"I really don’t believe what you have done", I said . "Unnie, tell me what had Unnie do?"

I looked at her and feel the tears already welling up in my eyes. "Oh God, Unnie"
"Forgive us Seohyun, Yonghwa Hyung", said Minhyuk abruptly.

"Minhyuk", call Yo~ng oppa. "Why are you doing?"

"I just want to help Hyung", he replied softly, and he bowed her face.

"Unnie, tell me what did you say to your uncle?" I asked without looking at her face. It turns out my worries were answered tonight. Oh Sunny unnie what are you doing?

"I ...". then I looked at her and she looked very confused. But I saw something that made me a surprise. I immediately stood up.

"Since when did you guys dating?" I asked. I saw Sunny unnie grasp Minhyuk’s hand tightly.

"Hyun, this is not what you think", said Sunny unnie surprised by my question.

"What?". Yo~ng oppa and he was also surprised to see Minhyuk and Sunny unnie.

"Hyunnie, enough. Minhyuk and I just want to help you. " I saw tears in her eyes. I was silent and bit my lower lip.

"Forgive me unnie. I just ...". I approached Sunny unnie and hugged her.

"It's okay Hyun. I know what I and Minhyuk do that’s too risky for both of us and also the other. I beg you not to tell anyone. One more thing, I and Minhyuk no special relationship. We're just friends "

"Really?", Yo~ng oppa asked curiously. He looked Minhyuk and Sunny. "I believe there is still something that you hide"

"Unnie say, what you say to your uncle?" I asked her again.

"I turned my anger towards you both to me", she said softly and I was surprised to hear the answer.

"So ..."

"Yes, I received half of the sentence. I know you will receive a heavier penalty than the penalty that now you live"

"Sunny unnie wat do you mean?"

"I'm afraid the company will actually make you even more difficult position"
I sat with a limp in the chair and Sunny unnie sat down beside me."I'm sorry Hyunnie". I looked at her.

"Unnie ..."

"I'll go with Minhyuk". Sunny unnie stood up and hse approached Minhyuk.

"Unnie where are you going?" I asked anxiously.

"Hyunnie, you'll want to be together. Minhyuk and I will not bother ", said Sunny with a smile. "I also believe with you Yonghwa.”

My anger still has not subsided, but I see the sincerity in the Sunny unnie’s eyes. I don’t want to disappoint her sacrifice. I smiled a little to see her. She must feel very heavy spent most my punishment. Yo~ng oppa blushed heard Sunny unnie’s words and he nodded his head.

"I'll keep Seohyun"

"Okey, I feel very relieved. Let's go Minhyuk ". Sunny unnie pulls Minhyuk hand towards the door. I saw them very close. What had happened between them?
"Hyung, I’ll go with Sunny noona", Minhyuk said stiffly. Yo~ng oppa nodded and smiled. After they’re exit from the room, me and Yo~ng oppa sit side by side on the sofa.

~

"Where are we going noona? It was late at night ", asked Minhyuk with hesitation. But he was smiling at the Sunny and put his hand in the pocket of his jacket.

"hmm, how about we go to my room? We would play cards and I'll order a drink ", said Sunny with her cute voice.

"into the noona’s room?", asked Minhyuk by surprise.

"yes Minhyuk. I'm also very confused. If we go to a bar or club we will be caught by the people"

"okey". Minhyuk exhaled his breath with a loud and Sunny smiled amused to hear that.

Sunny invites Minhyuk using emergency stairs to her room on the 7th floor.



~

"Do you want to drink?", Yo~ng oppa asked me and I nodded. He stood up and walked to the refrigerator. He took a bottle of mineral water and gave it to me. I immediately drank the water and leaned back onto the couch.

"Tell me what you have done for 3 months?", Yo~ng oppa asked with a smile. I glanced at him and pouted my lips.

"I always tell what I did to Yo~ng oppa via messages. Are you forget?". I looked at him and he smiled mischievously.

"I know, I know", he replied with a grin.

"I really miss you", I said with a sudden and my face turned into melancholy. I could feel Yo~ng oppa’s hand rubbed my left cheek and he pulled me closer to him. He hugged me and kissed my shoulder. As I let go of his arms, I kissed his lips. He was very surprised with my aggressive. We kissed so long and full of passion. I put my arm around his neck and he hugged my waist. I kissed him with great longing, and he also felt the same way with me. I don’t want to let go. He kissed my neck and my collarbone. I don’t deny he placed his lips on my lips, my face, and my neck. I also could hear soft moans from him. Without me knowing I was also put out a soft moan. He released his lips from my lips and put his forehead on my forehead.

"Hyun, we must stop now. I don’t want to do things I shouldn’t have done unto you", said Yo~ng oppa slowly. I feel his breath on my face. I pulled his face and kissed him for a moment.

"De", I replied. Although my mouth said that, my fingers still squeezing his hair, and my left hand pulled his back. is hand my face.

Then we got up and leaned our backs on the couch. I put my head on the his shoulder.

"When Sunny unnie and Minhyuk will come back here?" I asked. I still catch my breath and close my eyes.


~

"I lose? No way." Sunny put her cards in disgust and exhaled her breath with a weight.

"In accordance with the agreement. Noona will spend the rest of the beer," said Minhyuk appointed several cans of beer. Actually he was a little worried, because Sunny had drank 2 cans of beer. He would only drink 1 can of course. Sunny took the rest of the unopened cans of beer. She drank it and Minhyuk stared with his mouth open. He doesn’t believe that Sunny is really very powerful if drinking beer. When the last cans already drunk by Sunny, she looked very drunk. Minhyuk approached her and sat down beside her.

"Noona", call Minhyuk and Sunny holding his hand with a sudden.

"Wow, wow, Noona", said Minhyuk by surprise.

"Minhyuk, what have you said to me at the time was right. I'm tired and do you know? I'm in catch-chased by reporters for news on the internet. I succeeded." Sunny speaks in a drunken state and she put her head on his shoulder.

"Sunny noona", call Minhyuk slowly.

"At first I was very nervous when with you. Now I feel comfortable being near you. I'm very comfortable Minhyuk". Minhyuk silent when he heard Sunny’s words. "If I had fallen in love with you?"

Minhyuk glanced to Sunny and she had closed her eyes. She's asleep. Minhyuk hold Sunny and laid her in bed. He kissed her forehead.

"Noona, you're very funny. I really hope what you feel to me is love"

Minhyuk blanketing Sunny and standing. He walked to the sofa and sat there. He wanted to go to his room, but he knew if tomorrow Yonghwa will not meet again with Seohyun for 3 months.

"I will let them together. They will not meet again for 3 months ", said Minhyuk quietly. He fell asleep on the couch.



~
 

"Hmm I think Minhyuk will not return to this room tonight," said Yo~ng oppa. He looked at my face. "This was at 1 am. You better sleep”

Yo~ng oppa took my hand and took me to the bed. "You sleep in my bed and I sleep in Minhyuk’s bed "

I lay my body on the bed and Yo~ng oppa covered me with blanket. He turned off the lights and lay down in Minhyuk’s bed.

I think this is like deja-vu and remembered when I was staying at the CN BLUE’s apartment. I can hear the voice of the Yon~ng oppa’s body movement. "Is he felt very uneasy?". I tilt my body and try to see Yo~ng oppa in the dark.

"Yo~ng oppa", called me out softly.

"Yes Hyun." Apparently Yo~ng oppa wasn’t asleep.

"Why are you still awake?" I asked.

"I don’t know why I still can’t sleep", he said. I don’t know what’s going on with my self, I got up and opened my blanket. I stood up and approached his bed. I opened the cover and sleep next to him.

"Hyun, are you kidding?". Yo~ng oppa was surprised to see me sleeping next to him. I hugged him and my face buried in his chest. I could smell his scent.

"I'm not kidding Yo~ng oppa. I just wish you could sleep well ", I said quietly. Yo~ng oppa kissed my head. I drew my face and looked at his face. "God, I love him very much." I bit my lower lip. "Why Yo~ng oppa very tempting tonight?". I can’t think clearly.

"I know you're looking at me Hyun", Yo~ng oppa said quietly. My heart was beating fast "what are you thinking Hyun?"

I smiled and my face close to his face slowly. I like the way he hugged my waist. I could feel his breath on my face.

"Hyun, what are you thinking? This is very dangerous! But why I can’t stop?". my mind is filled with questions. I know he is also looking at me. "Oh my God. Help me."
I can’t stop. I'm getting closer to his face. "Oh Hyun." I'm not sure I can stop. After tonight, I have to wait for Yo~ng oppa for 3 months. Then suddenly I felt Yo~ng oppa’s lips stick on my lips. He crushed my lips and I kissed him back. I don’t know why I really enjoyed it and didn’t want to stop. But I feel the Yo~ng oppa’s lips didn’t kiss me anymore.

"go to sleep", he said quietly. I closed my eyes and I don’t know what to say. I hugged him and tried to sleep.



~
 

Sunny open her eyes slowly. Her head was very dizzy and she tried to get up. was dry and she wanted to drink the water. She walked to a small refrigerator. She took a bottle of mineral water and drank it. She walked to the couch and saw Minhyk asleep there. She approached Minhyuk and sat on the edge of the couch. Sunny looked at Minhyuk.

"What do you think Sunny?", Sunny muttered quietly. When she would stand up, her left hand in drag by Minhyuk. She fell on top of Minhyuk.

"Minhyuk", call Sunny surprised.

"What Noona think about me?", He asked softly.

"No"

"Really?". Minhyuk hugged Sunny’s body tightly and their faces just inches. He pulled her chin and kissed her cheek. Then Minhyuk kissed her lips gently. They didn’t kiss so long because Sunny attractive her face.

"Minhyuk, my mouth still smelled alcohol"

"I don’t care noona". Minhyuk kissed her lips again. Sunny kissed him back. She felt the butterflies fluttering in her stomach. Her heart was beating very fast.

"Tok, tok". Sunny broke off the kiss from the Minhyuk’s lips and immediately turned her head towards the door. They immediately sat on the couch. "Sunny, Hyun, are you guys awake?"

Sunny looked over at Minhyuk with panic. She immediately pulled his hand and took him to the bathroom. She told Minhyuk to hiding in the bathroom, then she closed the door. Anxiously she opened the bedroom door and saw the manager oppa at the door.

"You're awake?", Asked the manager oppa.

"Yes oppa. Hyun was in the bathroom". Sunny tried to stay calm in front of him.

"We will go down 2 hours," said Sunny.

"It is too long Sunny"

"Oppa, we are women so we need a preparatory"

"Okay, okay. I will give you extra time 1 hour "

"3 hours oppa? Is it true?"

"It is a gift for you", said manager oppa with a smile. Sunny was relieved because the manager oppa wasn’t suspicious. She closed the door after the manager oppa go.
Sunny open the bathroom door and saw Minhyuk sitting on the closet. He grinned to see Sunny. He stood up and approached the shower handle. With a sudden he squirts water into Sunny with shower.

"Well Minhyuk, I'm wet", cried Sunny. She tried to grab the handle of shower from Minhyuk. When she took it, she sprayed water into Minhyuk. Their clothes so wet, then he approached her with a big grin. He kissed her gently. Sunny didn’t reject it.