We Are Together

We Are Together

Sunny just be quiet while in the taxi with that man. Suddenly she became very nervous. She recalled the incident when she was in her uncle’s room. That man held her hand tightly, when Sunny willing to accept the punishment from her uncle. That man felt nervous as he sat beside Sunny in the taxi.

“Minhyuk, I’m very grateful to you. Without your help, my plan may not be successful”, said Sunny opened the conversation with Minhyuk. She didn't dare look at Minhyuk. “I was also very stupid have involve you in this matter. But I’ll guarantee you that gossip news which will appear on the Internet is only my name not your name “

“Sunny noona, I was very surprised when you called me. I don't remember noona ever contact me. I believe in you, noona”. Minhyuk felt stiff sitting next to Sunny. He bit his lower lip and holding his own hand.

“Minhyuk, there is what I want to ask you. Why you agree to help me?”, asked Sunny and she turned to look Minhyuk. She could see the stiffness in Minhyuk. She wanted to know why Minhyuk didn't refuse her request.

“Last night, I should make Seohyun calm when our car is followed by journalists. But last night I felt tired, I cursed the reporter. Seohyun felt guilty and cry. I shouldn't make Seohyun be sad. So I want to help noona. In addition, I also can help Seohyun and Yonghwa hyung,” said Minhyuk explained. Sunny leaned her back into the car seat and exhaled breath slowly.

“I also want to help Seohyun. I felt very happy when Seohyun with Yonghwa. When this happens and my uncle knew this news, I think I have to help them. At first I was confused what to do and ask for help to anyone. I wanted to ask for help to people in my management at SM Entertainment. But I think that's impossible. Then all of a sudden your name crossed my mind”. Sunny looked at the glass window of the taxi. Minhyuk looked at Sunny and he could feel the sincerity in Sunny.

“You’re brave noona, you are ready to accept the punishment that is given by your uncle. Although that punishment sounds easy, but the punishment wasn't easy to run because your schedules will be more dense and your body will feel very tired.“

“You are great and brave too, Minhyuk. Thanks Minhyuk “. Sunny smiled very sweetly to Minhyuk. She was holding Minhyuk’s hand. Minhyuk also smiled at Sunny. Today is very hard for him but when he saw Sunny’s smile, a sense of worry in him is slowly disappearing.

~

Yonghwa lay down on his bed. His mind was very tired and he felt to be strong to face it all. When he returned to the dorm, he only saw Jungshin and Jonghyun. Jungshin told Yonghwa if Minhyuk go with a rush in the afternoon and he didn't say anything where he would go. His mind is set on the Seohyun.

“whatever happens, I don't want to part with Yo~ng oppa”. Seohyun looked at him with sad eyes. He rubbed her hair and holding her both cheeks.

”we never parted Seohyun”

Seohyun rubbed Yonghwa’s left cheek and she kissed his cheek.Then slowly Seohyun kissing Yonghwa’s lips and they kissed for a long time. Yonghwa released his lips from her lips gently. He stared straight Seohyun and she hugged him.

”It was my first kiss”, she whispered softly . Yonghwa quite worried because they were kissing in SNSD’s dorm . But eventually he was relieved because no one who saw them kissing.


Yonghwa holding his lips and smiled. He still could feel her lips pressed on his lips. In a short time, Yonghwa closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Minhyuk back to the dorm when Yonghwa already asleep. Jungshin who saw Minhyuk wanted to call him. But Minhyuk already enter his room. He sat on his bed.

”Sunny noona”, he murmured softly and there was a small smile on his face.

~

Sunny out from the taxi and she walked calmly toward the dorm. She smiled remembering herself with Minhyuk, they felt nervous with each other. Sunny just wanted to help Seohyun and the plan in her mind at that time was she had to divert the her uncle’s anger to her. Actually she didn't want to invite Minhyuk to SM Entertainment's office. But suddenly he asked her to come to get there. When Sunny entered her room, she saw Tiffany and all the SNSD members gathered in her room.

"Sunny, tell me what are you planning? You don't do something stupid?", asked Taeyeon with great curiosity. Sunny only silence with that question and put her bag on the table. Taeyeon waiting for a reply from Sunny impatiently.

"I did it with my way, Taeyeon”, replied Sunny briefly.

"Sunny unnie, I really hope unnie not have any problem." Seohyun looked at Sunny. There was anxiety in the Seohyun’s heart . She didn't want Sunny to get in trouble because of what she had done.

~

The next day, I and Yo~ng oppa came to the SM Entertainment’s office. Apparently not only the two of us who come but also representatives from FNC Music. During our discussion, I sat next to Yo~ng oppa. There is a feeling tense in me and I in my breath several times. Yo~ng oppa held my hand tightly, because he knew I'm feeling tense.

"Seohyun-shi and Yonghwa-shi, I hope this incident didn't happen again. But the news about you guys have been widespread on the internet and magazines. I hope you guys understand the decision that we agreed ", said the representative from SM Entertainment to us. I looked at Yo~ng oppa. Feelings of sadness struck me because of decisions we've agreed is that we will soon complete our WGM show immediately and we shouldn't be met for 6 months. We were only allowed to communicate via handphone.
When I get out of the meeting room, I sat in a chair waiting and silent. Then my handphone vibrates. I saw a message go to my handphone.

'This is not a bad thing, Hyun. We can still send message and video call. The most important thing is that we are still keep in touch and our relationship is still running. Don't be sad Hyun, you must know that I will always love you forever '

I smiled to see a message from Yo~ng oppa. I looked at him gently.

"I will not go far from your side," said Yo~ng oppa slowly. "We'll split up here. me or you are go first?"

"me", I replied with feeling sad. “I don't want to see you go first"

I stood up and walked with unsteady steps. The smile on my face disappear slowly. I turned my feet with a vengeance. I wish I could scream and maybe I'll scream with so loud. I looked back and Yo~ng oppa waved to me. He smiled, but I could feel that smile that he gave to me is a smile of sadness. I remembered the advice that is given my omma when I told her if I'm in a relationship with Yo~ng oppa.

"My JooHyun, in a relationship there will be obstacles that will try to hinder your relationship. The current world you enter is not an easy world. You must believe that God would always help you and you must also believe that someday you will feel the happiness. Trust and mutual understanding is an important thing in your relationship"

~

Me and Yo~ng oppa already completed our WGM event. After that we didn't meet again. We're busy with our respective activities. SNSD is promoting a new album. Yo~ng oppa also tell me if CN BLUE has very solid schedules, they will hold concerts in December and in January 2011 will release a new album in Japan. All members of SNSD very spirit in promoting the new album except me. Sooyoung unnie told me if I'm not as usual, there is something missing from me. Hyoyoen unnie also said the same thing. She always tried to make me laugh, but I felt a smile on my face disappeared. Right now I just have a fake smile on my face and I should give it to others. When I was in the same musical event or ceremony with CN BLUE, I only can saw Yo~ng oppa from afar. If I could, I would run towards him and hugged him tightly.

But not just me who changed, but Sunny unnie too. On the day when I and Yo~ng oppa called into the SM Entertainment’s office, I heard that there is a gossip news about Sunny unnie in internet. She has established a relationship with someone who we don't know. Without me knowing already 3 months I haven't seen Yo~ng oppa. Sunny unnie still have not told us who is the man is rumored with her. Until now the news is still discussed by the public because of the man suspected of a relationship with Sunny unnie not yet discovered his identity. And I'm sure the fans will find easily who is the man and immediately reveal his identity. In addition, Sunny unnie has solid schedules. Sunny unnie’s dancing exercise increased to 1 or 2 hours longer, and she also signed several advertising contracts and appeared on several TV shows. The reason given by Sunny unnie to me when I asked why Sunny unnie’s dancing exercise increased to 1 or 2 hours is because at this time Tiffanie unnie are sick and she’s in a period of recovery. I'm not sure for the reason she gave to me. But she gave me her cheery smile that made me not worry anymore.

~

Sunny went into the bathroom. She closed the bathroom door and locked it tightly. She stood in front of the mirror and removed her handphone from her pants. She immediately dialed the number she headed. After she dials that number, there is a sense of satisfaction in her heart and she smiled.

~

"Hyunnie, I'll be a photoshoot today, do you accompany me?", said Sunny unnie with a bright smile.

"what time unnie?"

"This afternoon"

I nodded because today's college schedule is not solid and only until 12 pm. I told my college schedule to Sunny unnie. At 12 pm, Sunnie had picked me up by taxi. She waved her hand from afar to me.

"Unnie", I called out.

"Let Seohyun, we have to go", said Sunny unnie after I approached her.

"Unnie, wait, where the actual photoshoot location? This morning I forgot to ask you unnie"

"Jeju Island"

"Jeju Island?". I was surprised to find out the location of Sunny unnie’s photoshoot. "But I didn't bring clothes and passport"

"I've set it up and all the stuff you have I put it in the bag. Your bag in the luggage", said Sunny unnie pointed to the luggage of a taxi. "Only 2 days 1 night. Tomorrow we will go home "

I smiled and nodded at her. I agree, because tomorrow I don't have college schedules. Manager oppa at the airport waiting for us. When we arrived at Jeju Island, we headed to one of the hotel there. Then I accompanied Sunny unnie to do photoshoot untill 7.30 pm. I've changed my clothes with long sleeves and pants. I was ready to sleep and already 11 pm. But Sunny unnie asked me to out. The corridor hotel we passed a very quiet and go downstairs via the fire escape.

"Unnie, what if the manager oppa know we are not in our room?", asked me with worry.

"When we returned from photoshoot I told the manager oppa if I wanted to rest and didn't want to be bothered tonight. So he will not know if we're going out tonight"

I'm very suspicious about the Sunny unnie’s behavior. We came out out on the 5th floor door. Sunny unnie peeking from behind the door.

"it’s quiet"

"Unnie, where we’ll going?" I asked curiously.

"Just follow me"

I followed Sunny unnie. Then we stopped at the room number 5110. She knocked on the room and the door opened. I was surprised to see Minhyuk who opened the door.

"come in", he said quietly. We entered the room and Minhyuk didn’t say anything. I'm still in a state of shock.

"Who is that Minhyuk?", asked someone who was sitting on the couch facing the TV. I recognized that voice. When that someone is looked at me, he was shocked.